• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Where was this? I recently went into (I think) your house and covered up an uncovered chest with cobble, But it was open when I got there.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Don't worry click we will (hopefully) find out, and the thief will be punished. When i see uncoverd chests, I always cover them for people. Are you sure you didn't forget to replace the dirt?

click806

Gold
yes im certain
at least pretty certain:confused: my short term memory sucks i left my ipod in my pocket and it went in the wash
RIP my poor ipod in my pocket and the stuff in my chest

donnymeyer

Obsidian
my cpu charger flew into the screen of my computer and shattered it after i tripped ofer it. there goes $350 for the repairs.
i win

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
So will you be offline untill it is fixed? Also we should all work hard on getting the town money, we want to be able to upgrade as soon as possible. I think that we should go with the XD untill us and canterlot are stronge enough to support ourselves. Once canterlot gets regions it should be easy for them to build/get money.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I have an amazing idea for a library (well I think it is), if we are planning on having one, then I will make it in single player and post it here, if you like it, I can re build it in LightForge. Also, are we changing our name? There was rumours about it going to Skyforge again.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Also, if you look at the chest on top of my house, that was where on sanctum I would leave my gold in an uncovered, unlocked chest, and no-one would steal it.

EggBiscut

TNT
Hi I would like to join SkyForge :D Here's my application
Application:
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: From what I've seen in this forum, you all seem to take care of each other and that's what I'm really looking for in a game. You're also the only good aligned town I've seen in the official list of towns, too. I don't know what neutral or evil towns do really since I'm new but good sounds best for me. Also, of course, I'd really like a safe place to live in XD
How long have you been on the server?: I just started, actually! I hope that's ok
What will your class be (Spec included)?: I hope to be a samurai smith but I'd be happy to try other classes if you guys are in need of them but I'll be sticking to smithing because I love mining and gathering :D
Past towns?: None cause I'm REALLY new
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I'm not really a builder or a good fighter but I'd like to help people build by gathering materials for them or even make armor and tools for people :D

Hope I can join your community!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
my cpu charger flew into the screen of my computer and shattered it after i tripped ofer it. there goes $350 for the repairs.
i win
Oh... I thought you just broke it again... Also entun/diavolo, in order to see the official members of the town you guys need to invite the new members, we have like 20 people but only 13 or 14 that are "officialy" in.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Oh... I thought you just broke it again... Also entun/diavolo, in order to see the official members of the town you guys need to invite the new members, we have like 20 people but only 13 or 14 that are "officialy" in.
I think it's only wolever that can do that. I'm only SIC on paper, in practice wolever is the owner.

@EggBiscut: hi, you're welcome to join the town. just pop in game type "/ch lf" to get to our channel and ask for coordinates and say who you are. (to see coordinates hit F3) About Good, Neutral and Evil, it basically means that good towns have only people in them that do not attack or steal from innocent people. If I or some other people from LightForge see a low level in the wild that we could kill and get exp and that persons items, we rather say "hi :)" than hunt that person down. Neutral towns are towns where you have both good and evil players (it's impossible to be a neutral player though since either you kill/exploit innocent people or you don't) Evil towns are where most of the players (if not all) are evil and the town together performs evil actions like repeatedly raiding weak towns in the startup phase.

Other things that evil players do is lie, cheat and backstab. That means that if you're trying to strike a deal with someone evil, they most likely will end up stabbing you in the back. Also, with evilness; once you go evil you never go back. Once an untrustworthy bastard, forever an untrustworthy bastard.

It's smart that you noticed that most of the server's towns are either neutral or evil, which means all of them contain evil players, making it so that if you encounter someone in the wild, you should run or stay away unless you know that person is good.

Also, if you intend to exploit innocent players, kill weaklings, steal their stuff, cheat your way around server rules, backstab or lie, you should not join LightForge.

EDIT: also some people will say that alignments evil, neutral and good has been removed, but that is only in the alliance sense. Good people will now not necessary be at war with evil ones, and vica versa. There are alliances among the evil and neutral cities, and between the good (us) and some neutrals.

tl:dr: good = nice, evil = asshole, neutral = the citizens are a mix of nice guys and assholes.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
We got 5K coins now. Just need everyone to sign.

I can give more coin if needed and lots of TNT aswell, though I am still uncertain if items are needed for town expansion on this map. (I am also very lazy this week, dont expect me online very much, just if you need me.)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I think it's only wolever that can do that. I'm only SIC on paper, in practice wolever is the owner.

@EggBiscut: hi, you're welcome to join the town. just pop in game type "/ch lf" to get to our channel and ask for coordinates and say who you are. (to see coordinates hit F3) About Good, Neutral and Evil, it basically means that good towns have only people in them that do not attack or steal from innocent people. If I or some other people from LightForge see a low level in the wild that we could kill and get exp and that persons items, we rather say "hi :)" than hunt that person down. Neutral towns are towns where you have both good and evil players (it's impossible to be a neutral player though since either you kill/exploit innocent people or you don't) Evil towns are where most of the players (if not all) are evil and the town together performs evil actions like repeatedly raiding weak towns in the startup phase.

Other things that evil players do is lie, cheat and backstab. That means that if you're trying to strike a deal with someone evil, they most likely will end up stabbing you in the back. Also, with evilness; once you go evil you never go back. Once an untrustworthy bastard, forever an untrustworthy bastard.

It's smart that you noticed that most of the server's towns are either neutral or evil, which means all of them contain evil players, making it so that if you encounter someone in the wild, you should run or stay away unless you know that person is good.

Also, if you intend to exploit innocent players, kill weaklings, steal their stuff, cheat your way around server rules, backstab or lie, you should not join LightForge.

EDIT: also some people will say that alignments evil, neutral and good has been removed, but that is only in the alliance sense. Good people will now not necessary be at war with evil ones, and vica versa. There are alliances among the evil and neutral cities, and between the good (us) and some neutrals.

tl:dr: good = nice, evil = asshole, neutral = the citizens are a mix of nice guys and assholes.
EggBiscut is joining Canterlot. At least he was when i logged.