• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Canterlot don't need TNT, as they are just making their town official at all. The TNT is needed for LightForge to upgrade though.

EDIT: Then he posted in the wrong thread btw.
We recruited him in game, not at our thread. Also Canterlot is 4 signings away from regions now, wooh!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
@EtKEnn you do realize town is 10k right? I saw you say its 5k. And @WoleverEntun @Diavolo1988 diavolo can be promoted to owner by using /town promote diavolo1988 and you can promote him from citizen-->veteran -->manager -->owner. Sorry I know you said not to post on your thread but I just like to help with things like these :p

donnymeyer

Obsidian
exactly why did we have to pay only 5k? and @ShadoWall555, dont ask for the TS password as xexorian. it tells us when you change your nickname

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Yes, it's fucking very unfair for all the new towns. We don't even get bigger regions or any other advantages. To be hounest, this is Bullshit.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I completely agree with you @EtKEnn . I dont understand why they did that.
edit: @donnymeyet It was a joke more or less. I knew you guys would see it. I'm friends with xexo kinda so i could have just asked him if i really wanted to. Sorry if made you guys mad lol

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Made a mute appeal, http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/etkenns-ch-h-mute-appeal.13067/ Was muted for saying my opinion in the wrong public chat, wops!
I was really angry because i'm the leader of a small commununity in this server with 11 members. Only 5 of us is online nearly everyday, so we have been working 3 weeks to gather the coins required for Hamlet. Yesterday, we loaned the rest we needed by an ally, and we just waited for the 4 last of us to sign up to the charter when i got the message telling that it now costed 10K.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
I completely agree with you @EtKEnn . I dont understand why they did that.
edit: @donnymeyet It was a joke more or less. I knew you guys would see it. I'm friends with xexo kinda so i could have just asked him if i really wanted to. Sorry if made you guys mad lol
im not mad, just leave the server altogether, change your nickname to xexorian, and then ass for the password. nice try tho

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I am ok with you in our thread Shadowall, as long as it is not insulting us or our allies. Also, @Diavolo1988 I promoted you to owner. When did they change Hamlet to 10k? I thought it was 5k for Hamlet, and 7.5k for town.

click806

Gold
how do you like the front of my about to be house, i need to buy lots of lapis and iron

@CreepOnChicken did you steal my stuff (from an ugly brick and wood house) i just wanna make sure it wasnt a citizen of lf

Attachments

• 2012-01-25_15.35.38.png
    2012-01-25_15.35.38.png
    159.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 2012-01-25_15.35.38.png
    2012-01-25_15.35.38.png
    159.1 KB · Views: 6

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Looks nice click, but one thing to keep in mind: for something to actually look nice in minecraft, you should be able to make it look nice without a lot of rare materials. The best way to make a nice structure, is to make something that looks like something from rl, and then the basic materials are best suited, unless you really need iron because in rl that structure would had some steel on it, like a pipe or something.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Looks nice click, but one thing to keep in mind: for something to actually look nice in minecraft, you should be able to make it look nice without a lot of rare materials. The best way to make a nice structure, is to make something that looks like something from rl, and then the basic materials are best suited, unless you really need iron because in rl that structure would had some steel on it, like a pipe or something.
Or... It could be completely rare blocks...