• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok so I have entered the graveyard contest and was making an idea in creative mode. It started out fine and then I made it look like a gardin :p I will be restarting but just wanted to see what people think. Here is my failed graveyard. (If anyone likes it ((I doubt they would)) then maybe it could be incorperated into skyforge?) Please don't hate. Hate and critcism are two different things.

Attachments

• 2012-01-23_18.10.55.png
    2012-01-23_18.10.55.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 12

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Ok so I have entered the graveyard contest and was making an idea in creative mode. It started out fine and then I made it look like a gardin :p I will be restarting but just wanted to see what people think. Here is my failed graveyard. (If anyone likes it ((I doubt they would)) then maybe it could be incorperated into skyforge?) Please don't hate. Hate and critcism are two different things.

I don't see any actual gravesites. The design is sound, I like the center and the walls. However you need graves!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I know :p I can make it a bit bigger and add graves, or just compleatly restart.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I have a safezone for the graveyard contest, rightnow I am short on smoothstone, mossy stone and DIRT!!!! Ant donations would be greatly appriciated. Wish me luck! Also grats Dielan!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I really like your giant dome Diav, What are your plans for it? Also, I will soon start construction of My house and The bank, as well as (eventually) The cathedral. So far, we're looking good. (But we need more GLOWSTONE!)
Also, I will need donations and taxes very soon to pay taxes, hopefully for tomorrow.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Dielan just speced so he said that he would take us into the nether, however it is 30 loooooong levels away. I would also assume he would like us to get the enderpearls ourself.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
I really like your giant dome Diav, What are your plans for it? Also, I will soon start construction of My house and The bank, as well as (eventually) The cathedral. So far, we're looking good. (But we need more GLOWSTONE!)
Also, I will need donations and taxes very soon to pay taxes, hopefully for tomorrow.
My plans are that all large monumental structures in LightForge, that would normally be standing on the ground, should be inside giant domes like the one I have constructed. Actually I think the town hall needs 4 large pillars to support it. Plots on themselves flying like they do now look a bit fake imo. (And at least not good) Considering we want (?) the 4 plots around the town hall on each level to be houses, I suggest making a square platform that those houses are resting on, and making supports for it.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
As you wish, they didn't seem to mind though. I thought they were having fun with the dog thing. Suit yourself though.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
i was... we ripped off his fur and threw him into the void. if you want we can give you the leather armor...

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I already made a chest out of his rottted leather. Anyways lets keepthis thread about the town please :p. Another thing that would be good is for everyone to look at the allies cit list, just so we all know who NOT to attack. lol 49 pages and about 38 of the are pointless.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
thank you shado :) that also applies to the citizens of lf, please stick to the subjects about lightforge, we have more than enough posting in this thread as it is.

click806

Gold
ok who the F*** stole all my stuff i will find out you didnt replace the dirt
EDIT im mad there was a lot of valuables like netherbrick and diamonds
EDIT EDIT is there any way to tell who did it @WoleverEntun
final EDIT it was a covered chest so it was someone with regions @WoleverEntun @Haxnn @Diavolo1988 who did it :(