• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
It's sort of amusing that given the choice at the time I joined Sanctum, I probably would have joined Newerth or Fiore instead of Skyforge, given that I lean generally towards large stone ground structures, but for the fact that my only friend in Herocraft, firebomb428, was living in Skyforge at the time. To note: This has no other meaning than simple reminiscing, I am not leaving the town, And I do not regret my choice of SF given that I could still build nice big stone cathedrals :)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I like big stone cathedrals. Something off topic, I am planning on setting up a bank/loan business in the trade district once I have the money, the money I earn will help our town. This is just an idea but I think it could work.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Was anyone else in ANY past towns on the zeal map, other than Skyforge? I was in North Reach, And NDKOHSE lived in the basement :p . I also know that Diav was in Newerth.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
I am not as long here as most of you, but I am dedicated to stay in "Whatever"-forge. xD
(I prefer Seaforge...)

donnymeyer

Obsidian
not sure about the rest fo LF, but i like dogs and i wouldn't send them to hell. also, i was in Ironpass and SSS before LF. also, im not sure if anyone remembers, but i joined skyforge the week before the map was wiped ( diav showed me around)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I have another idea that may work well with our Light theme: We could have the Two Trees of Valinor from the Silmarillion, Laurelin and Telperion the Gold and the Silver, the Sun and the Moon. One could be made of Pure Glowstone, and the other Iron. We could maybe have them on little grassy islands on either side of the townhall, floating or in the air. Search it up in google to get a better idea of what they are.
Silmarillion! :D I love that book :)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Dielan level quick, he dog must be sent to hell!!!! I will umm.... get it prepared Dog skin is so usefull... I wasn't in any towns in sanctum them I join skyforge is zeal :D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Silmarillion contains all the stories about Arda (Midgard and Valinor), so you get to know what happened with Numenor too :D

Scootaloo

Wood
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: i need a town and i like the idea of a floating city
How long have you been on the server?: about a week
What will your class be (Spec included)?: rogue (thief)
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? anything youd like really

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: i need a town and i like the idea of a floating city
How long have you been on the server?: about a week
What will your class be (Spec included)?: rogue (thief)
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? anything youd like really
^ i approve.