• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
LOTS of people have protested about the old name, many think that it has benn over-used. Iam of a differing opinion, so lets make it a poll, skyforge or LightForge? you decide.

click806

Gold
i think lightforge would be better it has a good ring to it and we are a good town and that might help us show what we are and what we as a town believe in (which is good and light), and we should get lots of glowstone!

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
I think we should call the city LightForge, new name is always good.

However, I have lately heard more of the plans for the different towns. And I think making 6 towns to start is pretty retarded. I'm not sure if you were here last map? Everyone got raped because there were too many towns being started. Also NEO and KRS planned on having 2 kingdoms, when in reality there were just 2 really active cities: Shin Kyoto and Newerth. That made it take 6 months before They managed to get one kingdom: OS.

6 MONTHS! WTF?

Do we intend to do the same mistakes and get raided hard all the time the first 2 months, and not get kingdom before after 6 months? I do not. I really wish to be in LightForge, because I think it will be the most epic town on HC this map, but if we stick with the plan to make a kingdom with Canterlot and "donnymeyet's town" I will be forced to join Newerth or Nevermore in the beginning, and rather come help out LF get it's rings later. I know you might feel like things is going to go quickly in the beginning. It's not. Startup is slow, very slow. No infrastructure, no tools, no levels, no regions, people raiding you constantly because you are super easy bait. We need to stick together with the 2 other biggest towns that we are allies with.

Also, donny tried to make a town on last map, when he had all the infrastrucure, levels and tools, but he gave up. It will be harder now, I'm just saying.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I vote Lightforge as our town name. I don't really know what to say about Diavolo's post.I agreee with him in a way, but I am confused. Are you saying not to start up Lightforge, or wait to start it up. I would like to have a safe town with dedicated people. Also remember, Donnymeyer was one person, we are a town/group of people that want to make a town. Now that the level for starting classes is maxed at 30, tons of people will master thier class in less then a week. I might be done in a day.

EDIT: As much as I want to be Sic, Diavolo would make a good Sic...

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I know that awe will be starting out very near to the first Os town and the fray Ki towmas well. Clustered around th end of the north road.edit also most of our current citizens are canterlot peeople so I think that we should start as soon as possible on lightforger

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
I vote Lightforge as our town name. I don't really know what to say about Diavolo's post.I agreee with him in a way, but I am confused. Are you saying not to start up Lightforge, or wait to start it up. I would like to have a safe town with dedicated people. Also remember, Donnymeyer was one person, we are a town/group of people that want to make a town. Now that the level for starting classes is maxed at 30, tons of people will master thier class in less then a week. I might be done in a day

What I meant with my post is that LightForge should cooperate with the other greatest and most stable of our town allies. Planning on making 2 kingdoms next to each other is a mistake I don't wanna do again. However, the town system was supposedly changed a bit, so I don't know. What I do know is that the first 2 months after a wipe is an extremely unstable time, and getting people together to form safe cities that actually grow takes time.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
The plan is to make lightforge as our early base for the KoE, all of canterlots citizens and (maybe) donnys town are starting out in Lightforge. once LF is built, the kingdom will expand. despite that, I am going to reccomend that we wait for maybe 1-2 weeks before starting our town, so that people can leveel and get money. @NDKOHSE we want to be far u the north road so that we are not being raided all the time by everyone, if we are near spawn, it will be very hard to start out/continue building.
EDIT: you're accepted bigguth dicketh, also, what is your in gamme name, and yes, you get personal houes in the sky, and alsothe mayor/head architect may have the power to give building contracts

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I agree with the leveling thing, but I think 2 weeks is along time. I suggest at most 1 week. We should atleast start up a small base for the town and maybe a 2 block high cobble wall, just to mark out territory.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
In the new map it will be many raiders many places ;)
The way to avoid to loose all our stuff is LWC or/and township.
I suggest that once it is gathered 8k c you should build the town hall and inn at once and apply to be a town, remember that you don't have to build all the town at once and it is safer to levle if you have a safe base :p
Not that I really have something to do whit it :D

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
who isnt a fan of monty python? I like the holy grail. I agree with you haxn, we cuold start a small base, and base our preliminary operations out of there
EDIT: if you wish to apply for SiC, either post it on this forum or pm me. Do the same if you wish to supplant me as mayor and believe that you would do a better job.
@Kourne @Haxnn @firebomb428 @NDKOHSE

click806

Gold
i think wole would make the best mayour and haxnn would make a good sic and if not haxnn, kourne and if diav wants to be sic him

click806

Gold
i have been building something like the old centre tower of sf but with different materials and a newish look. i liked the water in the centre where you could jump from the top. here are some pics.2012-01-01_18.06.49.png2012-01-01_18.06.40.png2012-01-01_18.08.59.png2012-01-01_17.30.12.png