• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I would love to help design the place, either as a city architect or just a dude. I bet I could come up with some ideas to make it different while still keeping some of the old Skyforge aesthetic.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Also remember that no one is mayor yet. I have started up a convo with Diav and Steamed about the mayorship, but they have yet to reply. The position of SiC will also be up for grabs.( most likely by whoever does not become the mayor)

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Here's mah amazing application :p
I want to join Skyforge because: I know many of you people in Skyforge now, and would like to play whit you. I am in your convo about the empire and, need a town to start in :D
And ofc. because old Skyforge is just awsome, and i hope the new SF will be it too.
I am not quite sure what my class/speck gonna be, i think of geomancer or ranger, I think profession will be alchemist.
The only town I have been in is Camelot, where I was/am SIC :p
I can contribute a person who is to be trusted, one who can support and help if needed.
And since I am from Camelot i "dance wherever I am able." I alsow like to "eat ham and jam."
:p

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I will like to live in the new Skyforge while i build Canterlot. Maybe some of the citizens of Camelot will live here too untill we get official.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I will like to live in the new Skyforge while i build Canterlot. Maybe some of the citizens of Camelot will live here too untill we get official.
I think it's crucial to have a separate list of citizens that will move to different towns when they can. That way you have an accurate read on how much you can afford to expand.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I think it's crucial to have a separate list of citizens that will move to different towns when they can. That way you have an accurate read on how much you can afford to expand.
In that case I'l join the citizens list of Canterlot :p

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I would love to join again, here is my apllication:
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?:I loved skyforge, as was apart of it on the old map. I spent all of my time working and giving to the old town, and would like to do the same on this one.How long have you been on the server?: I have been on for several months during zeal, and about a week in sanctum.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: My class will be caster (wizard) and miner or mason.
Past towns?: Skyforge.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: On the last map I was the top donator for skyforge and wish to be the same for this town. I spent all of my time helping out in the town and, again, wish to do the same here. I know hopefully alot of people in the town. I will be a dedicated and helpfull member.

I would also like to apply for Sic if that isn't already taken. I will have an application if needed.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Also I belive Diavolo said he sis not want to be the head of a town and maybe a guild. But I have no idea about steamed. Also if steamed/diavolo arn't going to be mayor/Sic, then my suggestion is diavolo could pick the next mayor/Sic, we would have to send apps of course.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: Because i need a town to keep my stuff safe while i build my town Canterlot.
How long have you been on the server?:2 Months
What will your class be (Spec included)?Dragoon/Merchant (or mason)
Past towns?:Camelot
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Not much, one more citizen on the list i guess, but i won't stay for too long. I'm sure you'll understand if you watch the conversation :)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Also I suggest we change skyforge to lightforge, but stil have it the floating city. Just to change things up a bit.

click806

Gold
Why do you wish to join ___forge?: it is an awesome town and i was in the most recent past skyforge
How long have you been on the server?: since october 2011
What will your class be (Spec included)?:warrior maybe not sure havent decided on spec yet
Past towns?:sky forge 2.7
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i would be abble to help defend and i am going to try to level very quickly so i would be a high level and i will mine a lot so i could donate to help us become a town

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I have a proposal, Entun i the mayor and I am the Sic, this could work well because we are both online alot and have both givin alot to the old skyforge, and I will the new one for sure. We were both on the council of the old ones and worked hard on the old one. We are both in the dragon empire conversation and alot is being worked out, but confirming a mayor/Sic would make things easier. If there should be a formal application for Sic then I will make one with alot more detail. All of this is if Steamed and Diavolo are NOT going to be mayor/Sic. Also in the EXTREAMLY unlikly case that I could be mayor, then I would gladly take the position.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Everyone who applied is accepted. Also, I agree with Haxnns suggestion about mayor/sic, but I am in convo with Diav/steamed about this. I have it confirmed that Steamed will stay seperate for a bit, but i'll have to check if Diav can or cannot.
EDIT: Join us Phumlaphee!
EDIT EDIT: I believe I can count on quite a few more old SF citizens joining us after the holidays, at least @NDKOHSE and @firebomb428

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@Phum you should contact Matt Mellander about that :)
EDIT: also, should I include the citizens of canterlot on the citizen list? They will be with us to start, at least. If so, could I have a list of the ones who will bein canterlot from @EtKEnn ?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I still haven't got a reply from my citizens, but here's a list:
Canterlot citizens:
EtKEnn
Millejinta87
Outern88
Mystic0
TizRo
DrMadFellow
Icystare
Vampyre0
Yohjay
radiamolorum
Sammylad248
Andy2048

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
We will be having our base in Lightforge, but we will be busy building on Canterlot most of the time.