• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Konoha {Will of Fire} - [Neutral] *Recruiting*

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey Azen, I was wondering if I could be the town merchant? I could make my house a shop and we could all use it. I notice there aren't any shops right now so i thought it was a good idea. :3

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey Azen, I was wondering if I could be the town merchant? I could make my house a shop and we could all use it. I notice there aren't any shops right now so i thought it was a good idea. :3
I was thinking of that idea anyway! Once you get to a reasonable level, I'll let you get that job of managing the shops for Konoha :)

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
I was thinking of that idea anyway! Once you get to a reasonable level, I'll let you get that job of managing the shops for Konoha :)
Alright. Also im making deals with xxstrikerdudexx and coolbeans14 that im going to sell their goods at my shop and they will earn a portion of the profit. Coolbeans is going to give me chainmail and striker is selling me enchanted pickaxes/tools. I also have a huge inventory in my house that i have had since dragon map was made so hopefully it will be a good shop

1. In-Game Name:XRazorMonkeyX
  2. Age:16
  3. Referrals:miguel :D
  4. Current Combat/Profession Class:druid lvl 50, and crafter lvl 25
  5. Past Classes:
  6. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?:ive been on the server for about 2 weeks, so nm
  7. Previous Town(s)?:windhelme and akahi, (neither of these towns are fun/active :( )
  8. Why do you want to join Konoha?: i have friends that are in the town, and i hear good things about it
  9. What can you contribute to the town?:well i can help everyone lvl up in ma's with my team(we make it to endstone every time)
  10. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: absolutley!
  11. Have you read this link: um, yea
  12. Additional Info?:not much else to say :)

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
  5. Past Classes:
  6. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?:ive been on the server for about 2 weeks, so nm
  7. Previous Town(s)?:windhelme and akahi, (neither of these towns are fun/active :( )
  8. Why do you want to join Konoha?: i have friends that are in the town, and i hear good things about it
  9. What can you contribute to the town?:well i can help everyone lvl up in ma's with my team(we make it to endstone every time)
  10. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: absolutley!

Congratulations! You have been accepted as a member of Konoha! :)

Love to have you apart of our town. /tell @LLoyd, @Joka10 or myself in-game :)

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
  5. Past Classes:

Congratulations! You have been accepted as a member of Konoha! :)

Love to have you apart of our town. /tell @LLoyd, @Joka10 or myself in-game :)

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
After making my plot into a shop I noticed the unused area infront of my house that is not big enough for more plots. I was wondering if I could make this area into a town trade district or just another place to set up more chest shops.

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently late on taxes due on Monday. If you have paid taxes, please send screenshot and note payment information on the first page in this thread. If taxes and late payment fees are not made by Friday, the region will be removed. tiny.cc/hctaxes

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Payment made @ 16 hours before this post.

Payment #6 6/11
Paid by AzenYumCha via @Lastivity

Attachments

• 2012-06-13_16.03.50.png
    2012-06-13_16.03.50.png
    219.7 KB · Views: 3
  1. In-Game Name: SilverMetalDemon
  2. Age: 16
  3. Referrals: None
  4. Current Combat/Profession Class: Caster
  5. Past Classes: None
  6. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: Just starting
  7. Previous Town(s)?: none
  8. Why do you want to join Konoha?: I am a huge fan of the naruto anime series, it would be a honor to join.
  9. What can you contribute to the town?: I can contribute my loyalty and service to the hokage
  10. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: I sure will
  11. Have you read this link:Yes
  12. Additional Info?: That I know a lot about the Naruto anime series