• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Konoha {Will of Fire} - [Neutral] *Recruiting*

Joka10

Soulsand
My point was that there's really no point to asking them, and they're probably actually somewhat intimidating to new members, who might think that they are requirements... which they are not.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Any referrals? Alot of pvp experience? Ranged and melee? understand how this server works? You may be able to, but chances are around 37.7%... you got nothing to lose :p make it detailed if you are

Tracer202

Glowing Redstone
How good are your computer specs? I'm am working on finding that out.
Do you do well in ranged pvp? I am starting to practice now
Can be on at least 3-5 hours a day most weekdays and weekends? I am going through some things in life so for a while i will be able to hopefully

In-Game Name: baconboss97
Referrals: coolbeans14, xxstrikerdudexx
Current Combat/Profession Class: rogue
Past Classes: none
Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: not much, i joined recently
Previous Town(s)?: none
Why do you want to join Konoha?: my friends suggested that i join so i can play with them
What can you contribute to the town?: im a respectful player and im a great builder of structures if needed
Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: yes
Have you read this link: yes
Additional Info?: do you need screen shots? i have screen shots.

Attachments

• 2011-12-22_11.45.29.png
    2011-12-22_11.45.29.png
    104.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 2012-02-01_07.07.42.png
    2012-02-01_07.07.42.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
C

CoolBeans279(Alt)

1. In-Game Name: Xblock_loverX
  2. Age:15
  3. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?:been on for 2 weeks but ik everything well
  4. Why do you want to join Konoha?:looks sick and some people told me it was great!
  5. What can you contribute to the town?:I Like to build and like pvp if needed
  6. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: Yes.
  7. Additional Info?: i think ill fit in and im nice!

Jellybutter

Glowing Redstone
Xblock_loverX, I heard you were applying to altum, you said so in chat. I guess they denied you? Also, do what lloyd said, addmore detail.

C

CoolBeans279(Alt)

kk ill do so and i said i didnt want to apply for altum cause someone said it wasnt that good

C

CoolBeans279(Alt)

In-Game Name: Xblock_loverX
Referrals: ArchMage_Lloyd,
Current Combat/Profession Class: ninja
Past Classes: caster
Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: about 2 weeks but i got the hang of it!
Previous Town(s)?: windhelm
Why do you want to join Konoha?: lookin for a good town and ArchMage_Lloyd said it was good so i checked it out on the forums and sounds good.
What can you contribute to the town?: i like building and pvp if needed, and im all so respectfull!
Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: Yes.
Have you read this link: Yes.
Additional Info?: what eles can i say? i LOVE MINECRAFT!, and would love to be part of this town!