• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Konoha {Will of Fire} - [Neutral] *Recruiting*

1.In-Game Name: KABAR_Spec_Op
2.Age: 16
3.Referrals: None
4.Current Combat/Profession Class: Rogue
5.Past Classes: None
6.Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: Yes, about 1 year experience
7.Previous Town(s)?: None
8.Why do you want to join Konoha?: One reason is so that i will have other players to interact with. The second reason is that i will have a safe home to live in. The third is that I have seen all the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden episodes, and im kinda attatched the name.
9.What can you contribute to the town?: I like to farm, and mine, mostly whatever i can do to contribute to the village and help myself as well.
10.Do you have Skype? I do but I don't use it much...... But that can change.
11.Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: Yes
12.Have you read this link: The link is broken for me.
13.Additional Info?: Im online 6-8 hours a day, ive played minecraft for about 1 year or more. Ive also had my fair share of getting griefed so i don't plan on doing it intenionally. Thank you for your time.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
1.In-Game Name: KABAR_Spec_Op
2.Age: 16
3.Referrals: None
4.Current Combat/Profession Class: Rogue
5.Past Classes: None
6.Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: Yes, about 1 year experience
7.Previous Town(s)?: None
8.Why do you want to join Konoha?: One reason is so that i will have other players to interact with. The second reason is that i will have a safe home to live in. The third is that I have seen all the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden episodes, and im kinda attatched the name.
9.What can you contribute to the town?: I like to farm, and mine, mostly whatever i can do to contribute to the village and help myself as well.
10.Do you have Skype? I do but I don't use it much...... But that can change.
11.Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: Yes
12.Have you read this link: The link is broken for me.
13.Additional Info?: Im online 6-8 hours a day, ive played minecraft for about 1 year or more. Ive also had my fair share of getting griefed so i don't plan on doing it intenionally. Thank you for your time.

@KABAR_Spec_Op - Congratulations! You have been accepted!

I'll meet up with you in-game :)
EDIT: If I see anyone else applying for several towns at once, I will instantly decline you.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
CITIZEN AUDIT
(Last Seen July 9)
  1. [Crafter]Naoticon(*) (Last Seen July 9)
  2. [Apostle]Didag(*)
  3. [Cleric]popeyepoop1<*>
  4. [Rogue]Dylankromenacker (Last Seen June 28)
  5. [Warrior]jellybutter (Last Seen July 6)
  6. [Minstrel]MiguelA777
  7. [Cleric]asteroi (Last Seen July 7)
  8. snowflakexx (Last Seen June 11)
  9. farkoff (Last Seen June 16)
  10. [Crusader]xxstrikerdudexx
  11. [Healer]Alphesie(*)
  12. xolani01 (Last Seen July 9)
  13. [Healer]coolbeans14
  14. [Necro]undeadship(*)
  15. baconboss97
  16. [Druid]XRazorMonkeyX
  17. Andy2
  18. preditor22
  19. LunieMC (Last Seen July 17)
  20. [Healer]MonarchShield
  21. [Warrior]MrCaptainUber (Last Seen June 30)
  22. [Crafter]dieing25(*) (Last Seen April 15)
  23. [Mason]kazbuto(*) (Last Seen June 17)
  24. skullfish1 (Last Seen April 7)
  25. epicotep(*) (Last Seen May 3)
  26. metaljoe17 (Last Seen April 27)
Those who have been marked as 'Last Seen' must log on within 5 days after this port. Failing to do so will result in the removal of region permissions.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
It's all good! I just need to add the valor guys onto the list and their rank respectively. :)

faredX

Gold
  1. In-Game Name: faredX
  2. Age: 16
  3. Referrals: Reffered from AzenYumCha
  4. Current Combat/Profession Class: A Warrior
  5. Past Classes:None other then a Warrior
  6. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: I've joined Herocraft about a week ago, however I have experienced the Heroes Plugin in a previous server named A'therys Acended.
  7. Previous Town(s)?: As I've said Im quite new to the server so, I haven't really joined any towns yet.
  8. Why do you want to join Konoha?: Im really into Anime, and the anime this towns based on is what Im really into (Naruto), After reading about the town and how were grouped as Chunins, genins etc, This town looked suitable for me.
  9. What can you contribute to the town?: Well Im the Warrior kind of type, those who participates in anything involving battle.
  10. Do you have Skype? Indeed I do xfaredx
  11. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: Sure, however Im leaving for 3 weeks for holiday on the 14th of August, but other then that, Il be happy to help.
  12. Have you read this link: Yea I somehow made the link work by editing the link and read it
  13. Additional Info?: Well, not sure what I have to include here but heres my minecraft history; I've been on minecraft since the Beta 1.4, and I used to be a server Owner myself. Thats pretty much yea.. I look forward on joining the Hidden Leaf!