• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Konoha {Will of Fire} - [Neutral] *Recruiting*

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. In-Game Name: SilverMetalDemon
  2. Age: 16
  3. Referrals: None
  4. Current Combat/Profession Class: Caster
  5. Past Classes: None
  6. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: Just starting
  7. Previous Town(s)?: none
  8. Why do you want to join Konoha?: I am a huge fan of the naruto anime series, it would be a honor to join.
  9. What can you contribute to the town?: I can contribute my loyalty and service to the hokage
  10. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: I sure will
  11. Have you read this link:Yes
  12. Additional Info?: That I know a lot about the Naruto anime series

@SilverMetalDemon - Congratulations! You have been accepted as a citizen of Konoha!

Talk with @Joka10 or @LLoyd in-game :)

Joka10

Soulsand
ROAR Azen, I thought we were only accepting members with some experience??
We were, but then members with some experience didn't apply. Elaboration: We got a few good people, but not enough, so we stopped being so selective.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. n-Game Name: Sniped105
  2. Age: 15
  3. Referrals: MaskedHollow and DeRpVaDeR
  4. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: Yes, I have been playing for several months
  5. Previous Town(s)?: Lorien, Panorama
  6. Why do you want to join Konoha?: I want to join this town because I enjoy how it is Naruto themed! Also, I have a few friends in here who tell me that the town is amazing and very welcoming. What really intrigues me is that everyone in this town talks to each other. I enjoy meeting new people and this seems like the perfect place to do it!
  7. What can you contribute to the town?: As of the moment, I am a Disciple, so I would able to be apart of any raids going on. I will also be willing to help out with different projects going on in the town, such as clearing out space for more residents, or building different structers
  8. Are you willing to participate well as in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: Yes
  9. Have you read this link: Yes
  10. Additional Info?: I really enjoy playing video games, especially minecraft. Also, I am currently finishing the Dragonball Z anime series, and intend on fully watching the Naruto series, as well as others later on. I also enjoy biking and being part of a team.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
@Sniped105 . Done deal, you accepted.
@ everyone This is an Exemplary app and with this you will most likely get in, that being said Dont copy and paste him. I will know if its plagiarized and Me/@azenyumcha will deny you

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Members that haven't paid since Week 2:

asteroi

Members that haven't paid since Week 3:

farkoff
snowflakeXx

Members that haven't paid since Week 4:

Naoticon
jellybutter

Members that haven't paid since Week 5:

Alphesie
xolani01

coolbeans14
Tracer202
baconboss97

jordanjord1997

Players that need to pay for Week 6 ONLY:
DeRpVaDeR_

Players that need to pay for certain weeks:

xXstrikerdudeXx (Week 4 and Week 5)
undeadship (Week 5)

1. In-Game Name: lukebiscuit
  2. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: yes
  3. Why do you want to join Konoha?: Because I would like to play with friends.
  4. What can you contribute to the town?:I can contribute my fighting ability and I am able to learn very quickly
  5. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: yes I will help with about anything and I will remain active.
  6. Additional Info?: I have been waiting outside the city for a while killing monsters and looking around

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. In-Game Name: lukebiscuit
  2. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: yes
  3. Why do you want to join Konoha?: Because I would like to play with friends.
  4. What can you contribute to the town?:I can contribute my fighting ability and I am able to learn very quickly
  5. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: yes I will help with about anything and I will remain active.
  6. Additional Info?: I have been waiting outside the city for a while killing monsters and looking around

@lukebiscuit - Congratulations! You have been accepted as a citizen of Konoha!

Contact either @LLoyd (ArchMage_Lloyd) or @Joka10 In-game to get you started!

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
A new requirement has been implemented.

Citizens must now require a Skype Account in order to be accepted. Current members who dont have an account or hasnt given me their account must give me their Skype ID. Convinience is more suitable. :)

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Do you have it somewhere typed up that taxes for week 6/18, 6/25, have been payed? Possible week 7/2 if you got it in yesterday?

It is also best you have all the payments in a one post/spoiler, so it is easier for us Bankers to keep track of tax payments.

1. In-Game Name:Monarchshield
  2. Age:17
  3. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?:I just joined and have little experience :(
  4. Why do you want to join Konoha?: not only for protection but i know their will definetely be more experienced people in the town that may be able to assist me if a crisis occurs lol
  5. What can you contribute to the town?: Im good at building all sorts of stuff from auto farms to even good houses :D id proberly can participate in group discussions if it involves anime. based on the fact that the town is a anime town
  6. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: Definitately
  7. Additional Info?: Pssh who ever thinks Sasuke is stronger then Naruto is a noob (currently reading manga anyone else?)

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
A new requirement has been implemented.

Citizens must now require a Skype Account in order to be accepted. Current members who dont have an account or hasnt given me their account must give me their Skype ID. Convinience is more suitable. :)
If you are going to voice chat over Skype that is a bad idea with so many people. Use a team speak.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
We don't really use it for talking, it's more for just the chat. And we do have a TS channel but no one's ever on it :p

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Lol that sounds unconvieneient when you have a chat in minecraft. But I guess it's good for talking when they aren't on minecraft