• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm going to do an activity check on people with permission to recruit on the forums, those council + in rank.
I've decided to do this to ensure everyone who has such a high office actually
plays and pays attention.
I will be updating the timer
every day.
Failure to reply will result in
replacement.
Quote this post with "Active" to keep your rank.

Time Remaining: 1 week, 5 days.

@Perboni @WiThInSpAcE @bradleyley @Selenide

Last edited:

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm going to do an activity check on people with permission to recruit on the forums, those council + in rank.
every day.
replacement.

Time Remaining: 2 weeks.

Active

Should be an easier way tho :p

sithkid317

Gold
IGN: UnIty771
Age/Timezone:13 / EST
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Affirmative
Are you available on Skype?: Affirmative
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Joined last April, played from there to June and fell out of it just came back a week ago.
What class are you, include level: Necromancer, Level 20
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter, Level 20 -> Blacksmith.
Why Tiltwo?: Well I've been looking for a town to join in which will enable me to grow and enjoy myself, now _Trains_ may have just said your town has that to offer as a way to sell it but I'm willing to look into it myself and see.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy it's flexibility, in which you can create simple things like survival servers or work on ways to have servers function like an actual MMORPG.
Any previous towns?: No
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: N/A
Strengths?: I function well as a support when it comes to PvP, I'll be able to either A. poke the enemy for us, or B. Execute the enemy while the main force focuses on live targets. Also function well in groups able to keep people laughing or just plain talking.
Weaknesses?: Can't focus on one thing for a long period of time.. Sorry.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: UnIty771
Age/Timezone:13 / EST
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Affirmative
Are you available on Skype?: Affirmative
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Joined last April, played from there to June and fell out of it just came back a week ago.
What class are you, include level: Necromancer, Level 20
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter, Level 20 -> Blacksmith.
Why Tiltwo?: Well I've been looking for a town to join in which will enable me to grow and enjoy myself, now _Trains_ may have just said your town has that to offer as a way to sell it but I'm willing to look into it myself and see.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy it's flexibility, in which you can create simple things like survival servers or work on ways to have servers function like an actual MMORPG.
Any previous towns?: No
Strengths?: I function well as a support when it comes to PvP, I'll be able to either A. poke the enemy for us, or B. Execute the enemy while the main force focuses on live targets. Also function well in groups able to keep people laughing or just plain talking.
Weaknesses?: Can't focus on one thing for a long period of time.. Sorry.
Denied. It's a great application, however you have failed to review our rules. I hope you find a suitable home elsewhere!

bradleyley

Glowing Redstone
every day.
replacement.

A-A-A-ACTIVATE!!! ...I mean active.

every day.
replacement.

can i join

every day.
replacement.

how do i join

GN: theroguesurvivor
Age/Timezone: eastcost 13
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: yeah
Are you available on Skype?: yeah
How long have you been on Herocraft?: December 10 Th
What class are you, include level: pyromancer 12
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): blacksmith
Why Tiltwo?: because i heard many good things about y'all from friends
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: yeah both
Any previous towns?: yeah imperials
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: left to weak inactive no protection
Strengths?: movement
Weaknesses?: multi attacks in groups

jigglebox

Dirt
IGN:jigglebox
Age/Timezone:15/Eastern Standard
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?:Yes
Are you available on Skype?:Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?:Currently a week
What class are you, include level:Necromancer lvl.9 But growing fast :D
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):Currently crafter lvl. 20 but plan to be a miner
Why Tiltwo?:I chose Tiltwo because it seems like the community of the town is friendly
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?:The best thing that I like about herocraft is all of the custom plugins.The best thing I like about Minecraft is the way it can be used as a creative outlet
Any previous towns?:N/A
Strengths?:I consider myself to be good at finding ways to making money and doing repetitious tasks.
Weaknesses?:I consider myself to be bad at pvp but am currently working on getting better and getting used to the pvp system on the server.

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
GN: theroguesurvivor
Age/Timezone: eastcost 13
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: yeah
Are you available on Skype?: yeah
How long have you been on Herocraft?: December 10 Th
What class are you, include level: pyromancer 12
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): blacksmith
Why Tiltwo?: because i heard many good things about y'all from friends
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: yeah both
Any previous towns?: yeah imperials
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: left to weak inactive no protection
Strengths?: movement
Weaknesses?: multi attacks in groups

IGN:jigglebox
Age/Timezone:15/Eastern Standard
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?:Yes
Are you available on Skype?:Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?:Currently a week
What class are you, include level:Necromancer lvl.9 But growing fast :D
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):Currently crafter lvl. 20 but plan to be a miner
Why Tiltwo?:I chose Tiltwo because it seems like the community of the town is friendly
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?:The best thing that I like about herocraft is all of the custom plugins.The best thing I like about Minecraft is the way it can be used as a creative outlet
Any previous towns?:N/A
Strengths?:I consider myself to be good at finding ways to making money and doing repetitious tasks.
Weaknesses?:I consider myself to be bad at pvp but am currently working on getting better and getting used to the pvp system on the server.

Denied. You both have failed to review our rules. I hope you find a suitable home elsewhere!

IGN: Heterozygous
Age/Timezone: 18 / GMT +10 (currently +1 day light saving) ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 day
What class are you, include level: lvl 14 Cleric
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Lvl 10 Crafter -> plan; depends on the city needs
Why Tiltwo?: I met TheUnicola, and he told me to try applying this town, I also Saw an advertisement in the chat, & recommended by Sir_pwnzy who is currently not a citizen in this town (therefore i assume this town have good reputation)
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Minecraft -> building sky blocks, Herocraft -> Awesome Skills
Any previous towns?: -
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: -
Strengths?: Combat (PVP and PVE) + I have 3 weeks holiday in 2 weeks (so i can play all i want :) ) + I'm an Honest person (if that matters)
Weaknesses?: I can't easily progress solo as a cleric

Selenide

Coal
every day.
replacement.

Yeah you can take me off from this. Haven't been so active recently and don't really see it being viable in the near future. Soooo busy with school and stuff :/

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Yeah you can take me off from this. Haven't been so active recently and don't really see it being viable in the near future. Soooo busy with school and stuff :/
I understand. I hope things pick back up for you soon, we'll always be ready for you to return! Good luck!

IGN: nangord
Age/Timezone: central america~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: yes
Are you available on Skype?: no
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 years
What class are you, include level: pyromancer lvl 23
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): crafter 20 planed to be blacksmith
Why Tiltwo?: just wanna join a town and i was just looking at the forums
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: pvp and the class system:
Any previous towns?: yes forgot names
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: wipes or disbaned
Strengths?: building pvp and minning
Weaknesses?: none im good at lots of things

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: Heterozygous
Age/Timezone: 18 / GMT +10 (currently +1 day light saving) ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 day
What class are you, include level: lvl 14 Cleric
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Lvl 10 Crafter -> plan; depends on the city needs
Why Tiltwo?: I met TheUnicola, and he told me to try applying this town, I also Saw an advertisement in the chat, & recommended by Sir_pwnzy who is currently not a citizen in this town (therefore i assume this town have good reputation)
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Minecraft -> building sky blocks, Herocraft -> Awesome Skills
Any previous towns?: -
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: -
Strengths?: Combat (PVP and PVE) + I have 3 weeks holiday in 2 weeks (so i can play all i want :) ) + I'm an Honest person (if that matters)
Weaknesses?: I can't easily progress solo as a cleric

IGN: nangord
Age/Timezone: central america~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: yes
Are you available on Skype?: no
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 years
What class are you, include level: pyromancer lvl 23
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): crafter 20 planed to be blacksmith
Why Tiltwo?: just wanna join a town and i was just looking at the forums
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: pvp and the class system:
Any previous towns?: yes forgot names
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: wipes or disbaned
Strengths?: building pvp and minning
Weaknesses?: none im good at lots of things

You both have been accepted! Welcome! Get with me, @GodOfGales , @bradleyley, or @WiThInSpAcE for an invite in-game. @_Trains_ will get you a tour!

willops68

Iron
IGN: willops

Age/Timezone: 14 years old/(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: No, but I can get it if necessary

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've had an account for more than 2 years now but (rough estimate) I probably only have around 3-4 months of playtime

What class are you, include level: Wizard, Lvl 10

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter lvl 10, I plan to be Enchanter or Engineer

Why Tiltwo?: Seems like a friendly, active community

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The sense of progression, going from leather, to iron, to diamond, and seeing your base grow bigger and your character grow stronger

Any previous towns?: A few, but I left the months, if not years ago, cant remember their names

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Got killed, lost all my crap, and ragequit

Strengths?: Good dedicated worker, good with redstone (for what it's worth), decent at building, lots of experience with character builds in other MMORPGs and some in HeroCraft. Very good at PVE, like PVE

Weaknesses?: Not that great at PVP, Dislike PVP

Last edited:

_Trains_

Obsidian
Age/Timezone: 14 years old/(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
AOZPuTk.png

You say 14 but your profile says 20? @GodOfGales @Perboni @bradleyley