• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

bradleyley

Glowing Redstone
IGN:Simpsons4434
Age/Timezone: 16 EST ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: no
Are you available on Skype?: sadly no due to no microphone
How long have you been on Herocraft?: a few days
What class are you, include level: ninja 21
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter 20 plan to be a farmer
Why Tiltwo?: friends recomended me and i like the whole pirate theme
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: the diversity and freedom
Any previous towns?: N/A
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: N/A
Strengths?: i like mining ALOT and making farms
Weaknesses?: PVP due to connectivity problems

Accepted get with me or a council member for an invite

IGN: necronmaster
Age/Timezone: 17 GMT
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: a day
What class are you, include level: Necromancer 11
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter 10, want to be either runesmith or blacksmith
Why Tiltwo?: I need a friendly town to base myself in so i can progress
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy the uniqueness of each individual player
Any previous towns?: None
Strengths?: Mining, Farming, Building, Teamwork, Social
Weaknesses?: Self Motivation

_Trains_

Obsidian
Age/Timezone: 17 GMT
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter 10, want to be either runesmith or blacksmith
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy the uniqueness of each individual player
Denied. I am sorry, but you have been denied due to failure of reading the rules. I hope you find a suitable home elsewhere!

Age/Timezone: 17 GMT~

Xposd1029

Dirt
IGN: Xposd1029

Age/Timezone: 17/~CST

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: No

How long have you been on Herocraft?: Just started not to long ago

What class are you, include level: Mage

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Pyromancer lvl 9

Why Tiltwo?: I heard about it in game and it seemed very nice

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I love the fact that you can actually have skills and have a fully customizable character

Any previous towns?: No

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:

Strengths?: Battling. Fighting and Farming

Weaknesses?: Taking on many things at once, pvp

_Trains_

Obsidian
Age/Timezone: 17 GMT~
Denied Again. If you would have actually read the rules, you would have known that you aren't allowed to re-apply. Good day to you.

_Trains_

Obsidian
IGN: Xposd1029

Age/Timezone: 17

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: No

How long have you been on Herocraft?: Just started not to long ago

What class are you, include level: Mage

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Pyromancer lvl 9

Why Tiltwo?: I heard about it in game and it seemed very nice

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I love the fact that you can actually have skills and have a fully customizable character

Any previous towns?: No

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:

Strengths?: Battling. Fighting and Farming

Weaknesses?: Taking on many things at once, pvp
Denied. I am sorry, but you have been denied due to failure of reading the rules. I hope you find a suitable home elsewhere!

Xposd1029

Dirt
Saw that coming, I realized I fogot to put my Timezone so i tried to change it before you saw, oh well

Dalen152

Gold
IGN: DAlen152
Age/Timezone: 16 mountain standard time ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: idk i dont have it if i set it up maybe
Are you available on Skype?: yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: maybe an hour
What class are you, include level: Wizard 2
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter i dont know
Why Tiltwo?: it sounds like a place to live
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: i dont know
Any previous towns?:no
Strengths?: farming mining
Weaknesses?: not good at building i quess decent at herocraft pvp

MrNomss

Dirt
Age/Timezone:16/Eastern Time Zone~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?:I might be able to
Are you available on Skype?:Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?:I joined today and if things go well, I plan on playing much more in the future
What class are you, include level:paladin lvl 1, I need a place to store my stuff so I can go adventuring some more
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):I plan on being a Miner or a Blacksmith
Why Tiltwo?:I was told to put in an application for Tiltwo, so why not :D
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?:The adventure, i love to discover new things and just run around with friends and have a good time.
Any previous towns?:No
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:N/A
Strengths?:I am pretty good at PvP and I can build decently and I like mining.
Weaknesses?:I am only decent at building and I do not know too much about the server yet.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Age/Timezone:16/Eastern Time Zone~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?:I might be able to
Are you available on Skype?:Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?:I joined today and if things go well, I plan on playing much more in the future
What class are you, include level:paladin lvl 1, I need a place to store my stuff so I can go adventuring some more
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):I plan on being a Miner or a Blacksmith
Why Tiltwo?:I was told to put in an application for Tiltwo, so why not :D
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?:The adventure, i love to discover new things and just run around with friends and have a good time.
Any previous towns?:No
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:N/A
Strengths?:I am pretty good at PvP and I can build decently and I like mining.
Weaknesses?:I am only decent at building and I do not know too much about the server yet.
Accepted! Contact _Trains_, Perboni, Bradleyley, or myself in game to get set up!

Also- you excluded the IGN from your application. I overlooked it as that's probably your forum name?

IGN - Beastyboy873
Age - 14 (15 in a Month)
Timezone - Pacific Time Zone (UTC - 8:00)
If you deem worthy, would you progress within the Clergy or Royalty - I'd progress in Clergy
How long have you played Herocraft - I started like a year ago then took a break and started again two days ago
Strong Points - I'm very good at strategy, am a quick learner and I can pretty much do anything
Weaknesses - Face to Face combat, I can not go up against someone at face to face combat but to counter that I'm goof at supporting (staying back and healing shooting arrows etc.)

_Trains_

Obsidian
IGN - Beastyboy873
Age - 14 (15 in a Month)
Timezone - Pacific Time Zone (UTC - 8:00)
If you deem worthy, would you progress within the Clergy or Royalty - I'd progress in Clergy
How long have you played Herocraft - I started like a year ago then took a break and started again two days ago
Strong Points - I'm very good at strategy, am a quick learner and I can pretty much do anything
Weaknesses - Face to Face combat, I can not go up against someone at face to face combat but to counter that I'm goof at supporting (staying back and healing shooting arrows etc.)
Denied. I'm sorry, but you have been denied due to failure of reading the rules. I hope you find a suitable home elsewhere!

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: iAlchemist
Age/Timezone: EST~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes~~~~~
Are you available on Skype?: Yes~~~~~~~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Long enough to know everyone in town, so about six months.~~~~
What class are you, include level: Bloodmage, Lvl 55. Don't fuck with ma black magic.~~~~
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Alchemist, 50. Oh, wait, iAlchemist is an alchemist? What sort of plot twist is this?
Why Tiltwo?: Cause I know almost everyone in town, and they're all good people. I enjoyed this town when I stayed here before
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Building, creating new ideas, etc. being a grade A smart ass
Any previous towns?: Myralos, which died. Or, well, it's dying.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Kicked due to my use of dark magic. But for real, I had to leave because it literally died.
Strengths?: Being a grade A smart ass. And building. Did I forget to mention the smart ass traits? Reading the rules.
Weaknesses?: Being a grade A smart ass, low patience, the complete hatred of being a leader or having large responsibilities. Being a senior in high school.

_Trains_

Obsidian
IGN: iAlchemist
Age/Timezone: EST~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes~~~~~
Are you available on Skype?: Yes~~~~~~~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Long enough to know everyone in town, so about six months.~~~~
What class are you, include level: Bloodmage, Lvl 55. Don't fuck with ma black magic.~~~~
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Alchemist, 50. Oh, wait, iAlchemist is an alchemist? What sort of plot twist is this?
Why Tiltwo?: Cause I know almost everyone in town, and they're all good people. I enjoyed this town when I stayed here before
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Building, creating new ideas, etc. being a grade A smart ass
Any previous towns?: Myralos, which died. Or, well, it's dying.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Kicked due to my use of dark magic. But for real, I had to leave because it literally died.
Strengths?: Being a grade A smart ass. And building. Did I forget to mention the smart ass traits? Reading the rules.
Weaknesses?: Being a grade A smart ass, low patience, the complete hatred of being a leader or having large responsibilities. Being a senior in high school.
Accepted! Get with @GodOfGales @Perboni @bradleyley or me in-game for an invite! Guys, the only reason why I am accepting the re-app is because our allied town in our nation is falling, and he needs a residence. I hope you feel like this is the right decision, as I think it is myself.