• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

_MadGod

TNT
IGN: _MadGod

Age/Timezone: 19, UTC 5~

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: yes

Are you available on Skype?: yes

How long have you been on Herocraft?: about 2 years off and on, havnt played in about 6 months so I have forgotten a lot.

What class are you, include level: Lvl 9 ninja

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): planning alchemy (I think it would combo ninja well)

Why Tiltwo?: Seems like a very nice active town

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Herocraft is a great rpg thats couppled with the insane amount of freedom that minecraft brings.

Any previous towns?: Not since the last reset.

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: N/A

Strengths?: I have no life and therefore spend way too much time playing games like this.

Weaknesses? I dont spend enough time grinding

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: _MadGod

Age/Timezone: 19, UTC 5~

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: yes

Are you available on Skype?: yes

How long have you been on Herocraft?: about 2 years off and on, havnt played in about 6 months so I have forgotten a lot.

What class are you, include level: Lvl 9 ninja

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): planning alchemy (I think it would combo ninja well)

Why Tiltwo?: Seems like a very nice active town

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Herocraft is a great rpg thats couppled with the insane amount of freedom that minecraft brings.

Any previous towns?: Not since the last reset.

Strengths?: I have no life and therefore spend way too much time playing games like this.

Weaknesses? I dont spend enough time grinding

Accepted, congratulations! Get with me, @GodOfGales , @bradleyley, or @WiThInSpAcE for an invite in-game. @_Trains_ will get you a tour!

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: willops

Age/Timezone: 14 years old/(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: No, but I can get it if necessary

Are you available on Skype?: Yes

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've had an account for more than 2 years now but (rough estimate) I probably only have around 3-4 months of playtime

What class are you, include level: Wizard, Lvl 10

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter lvl 10, I plan to be Enchanter or Engineer

Why Tiltwo?: Seems like a friendly, active community

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The sense of progression, going from leather, to iron, to diamond, and seeing your base grow bigger and your character grow stronger

Any previous towns?: A few, but I left the months, if not years ago, cant remember their names

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Got killed, lost all my crap, and ragequit

Strengths?: Good dedicated worker, good with redstone (for what it's worth), decent at building, lots of experience with character builds in other MMORPGs and some in HeroCraft. Very good at PVE, like PVE

Weaknesses?: Not that great at PVP, Dislike PVP

Denied. You have failed to review our rules. I hope you find a suitable home elsewhere!

GaMiNg_HaVoC

Stone
IGN: GaMiNg_HaVoC
Age/Timezone: 17 UTC -6 ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Just started back today
What class are you, include level: Beguiler 16
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):nothing yet, can really be anything needed
Why Tiltwo?: I like that you guys have lore background and don't have the stupid pay for house.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy making my own stories and objects
Any previous towns?: No
Strengths?: Killing mobs and Crafting when I get to it
Weaknesses?: PvP(Bad connection occasionally that's why), and probably building(am half decent?)

savage2018

Dirt
IGN: Savage2018
Age/Timezone: 16 and my timezone is EST
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Not at the moment but if wanted i will download it
Are you available on Skype?: yes @akio.flo
How long have you been on Herocraft?: a few days
What class are you, include level: Necromancer 20
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter 20... but i plan to be a blacksmith or farmer
Why Tiltwo?:Because all of the people who have helped me are from Tiltwo and i like the way the rules and such are set up
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: i really enjoy the diversity you can have in your characters on herocraft
Any previous towns?: no first and (hopefully) only one i will aply to
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:
Strengths?: im ok at pvp and get on minecraft alot so i can do alot of grinding if needed for people
Weaknesses?: i talk way to much

Last edited:

_Trains_

Obsidian
IGN: Savage2018
Age/Timezone: 16 and my timezone is EST
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Not at the moment but if wanted i will download it
Are you available on Skype?: yes @akio.flo
What class are you, include level: Necromancer 20
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter 20... but i plan to be a blacksmith or farmer
Why Tiltwo?:Because all of the people who have helped me are from Tiltwo and i like the way the rules and such are set up
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: i really enjoy the diversity you can have in your characters on herocraft
Any previous towns?: no first and (hopefully) only one i will aply to
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:
Strengths?: im ok at pvp and get on minecraft alot so i can do alot of grinding if needed for people
Weaknesses?: i talk way to much
Denied. I am sorry, but you have been denied due to failure of reading the rules. I hope you find a suitable home elsewhere!

savage2018

Dirt
i do not have that squigly line thing (believe its called a carrot) on my laptop....is there anyway i can please join. my friend reccomended me to this town and i messaged trains about not having it right after i posted the application

_Trains_

Obsidian
i do not have that squigly line thing (believe its called a carrot) on my laptop....is there anyway i can please join. my friend reccomended me to this town and i messaged trains about not having it right after i posted the application
If you're unable to use the ~ then it isn't that hard to mention that in your application.

_Trains_

Obsidian
IGN: GaMiNg_HaVoC
Age/Timezone: 17 UTC -6 ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Just started back today
What class are you, include level: Beguiler 16
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):nothing yet, can really be anything needed
Why Tiltwo?: I like that you guys have lore background and don't have the stupid pay for house.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy making my own stories and objects
Strengths?: Killing mobs and Crafting when I get to it
Weaknesses?: PvP(Bad connection occasionally that's why), and probably building(am half decent?)
Accepted! Get with @GodOfGales @Perboni @bradleyley or me in-game for an invite!

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2

The lore does not follow the official server lore- but instead the Lothairian Pantheon. Lothair was a town on Valorium where the pantheon was first designed, so cities mentioned here that are not in game are known as "ancient" and forgotten on the current world of Citadel.
The Oracle's Dream
The ancient city of Tilionius lacked a patron deity, and lied in the only region in all of the world that belonged as the Holy Land to any celestial. This allowed many beings to establish Oracles at Tilionius, as the little holy radiation in the area left room for an opening of Mels. Mels were portals that opened into another dimension known as the Dee, allowing creatures of the same name to give Oracles insight of things long gone and not yet occurred. Mels, however, could not open in spots that had a strong bond to something greater than humanity and things holy. This allowed the Oracle of Deserus to form.
The Oracle of Deserus was dedicated to Deserus, God of Portals. His Oracle never died, but instead used the power of Portal Magic to hop into the past and then hop in another to return. When the Oracle would come back, they would be younger by however long the portal took them back. However, if they were to go any father into the future or the past, age would catch up to them. This was how they always fell.
The Oracle went by the name of Vaala, and she charged a fee of thirteen smooth stones for her services. One day a young man came to visit her, and presented twenty six stones. "This is double the amount required," she told the man. "Yes, for double the insight," he replied. She accepted it. Vaala grabbed the mans hand and led him to a room walled by Nether Portals, and sat him above a End Portal. She then blindfolded him. When he was shrouded in darkness, she called upon Deserus to stare into a particular portal predicting his future, when she encountered a problem. She had forgotten to ask at what particular point he wanted to see. She could not, however, break the summon once she started it.
The Portal was not sure where to go, so Deserus could only throw it down his timeline at a random location. Vaala then looked into the portal, when she fell. Standing up, she saw the room from the other side of the portal. Vaala began to walk back inside, when the man was seen blindfolding himself. "No," she called, but it was too late. The portal snapped shut. She called upon Deserus, but she was too far from the chamber to raise him. She began to give a chant for a Dee, which sometimes could stay connected to closed portal, but that didn't work either. She then felt age wash upon her.
She fell to the ground. Looking up, she saw she was on the shore of a mighty island kingdom. A mighty ship topped the island. The place was amazing. Then, felt her life wash away.

The Tilt
Terrorizing the seas were the infamous pirate group known as the Tilt.

The Wo
The original inhabitants of the island of Aranor were known as the Wo.

United

The Oracle's Resurrection

The Study of the Ancients

The Rise of the Tilt Dragon

Defeat of the Tilt Dragon

Founding of The City

The Final Threat

*This is only an outline of the chapters.
**The first chapter is a rough draft and needs to be edited.

@GodOfGales did I tell you how much I love it? This lore is getting better and better! :D

Aluvir

Gold
IGN: Aluvir
Age/Timezone: EST
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: yeah
Are you available on Skype?: yep
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 years
What class are you, include level: bloodmage level 19 currently, debating on switching.
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): crafter right now, probably miner, or alchemist, kinda undecided.
Why Tiltwo?: very attractive due to the amount of detail in description, active, and i see quite a few friendly members on during the day.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: the flexibility of choice, and creativity in building.
Any previous towns?: I haven't played recently, so no.
Strengths?: generous, helpful, always on; no life literally zero zip nada
Weaknesses?: none that i can think of.

_Trains_

Obsidian
IGN: Aluvir
Age/Timezone: EST
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: yeah
Are you available on Skype?: yep
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 years
What class are you, include level: bloodmage level 19 currently, debating on switching.
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): crafter right now, probably miner, or alchemist, kinda undecided.
Why Tiltwo?: very attractive due to the amount of detail in description, active, and i see quite a few friendly members on during the day.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: the flexibility of choice, and creativity in building.
Any previous towns?: I haven't played recently, so no.
Strengths?: generous, helpful, always on; no life literally zero zip nada
Weaknesses?: none that i can think of.
Denied. I am sorry, but you have been denied due to failure of reading the rules. I hope you find a suitable home elsewhere!

UmiMisuto

Dirt
IGN: UmiMisuto
Age/Timezone: 18 | EST US and Canada ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: I currently don't have that.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Recently joined earlier today
What class are you, include level: Level 3 Pyromancer
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Level 5 Crafter; will be a farmer (same as stuntman121398)
Why Tiltwo?: My fiance was asked to help, I would like to help with him! ^^
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Hero- How it's a bit harder to level up and the enemies are much harder. Minecraft- I really enjoy building, mining anf farming!
Strengths?: Definitely building and harvesting/farming. Also battling from a distance e.i. precision and distance.
Weaknesses?: Front-Line battle, up close and personal.

Last edited:
IGN: stuntman121398
Age/Timezone: 17/eastern ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: i dont have it at the moment
Are you available on Skype?: yes (maxwell.coddington13)
How long have you been on Herocraft?: joined today
What class are you, include level: Paladin 3
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): im a craftier but i hope to become a farmer once i become of the level.
Why Tiltwo?: They reached out and noticed me when no one did so i would like to do everything i can to help it
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: What i enjoy the most is how open the world is and all of the communities inside it.
Any previous towns?: this will hopefully be my first
Strengths?: pvp, farming, crafting, building
Weaknesses?: parkhour, and shooting a bow

_Trains_

Obsidian
IGN: UmiMisuto
Age/Timezone: 18 | EST US and Canada ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: I currently don't have that.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Recently joined earlier today
What class are you, include level: Level 3 Pyromancer
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Level 5 Crafter; will be a farmer (same as stuntman121398)
Why Tiltwo?: My fiance was asked to help, I would like to help with him! ^^
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Hero- How it's a bit harder to level up and the enemies are much harder. Minecraft- I really enjoy building, mining anf farming!
Strengths?: Definitely building and harvesting/farming. Also battling from a distance e.i. precision and distance.
Weaknesses?: Front-Line battle, up close and personal.
IGN: stuntman121398
Age/Timezone: 17/eastern ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: i dont have it at the moment
Are you available on Skype?: yes (maxwell.coddington13)
How long have you been on Herocraft?: joined today
What class are you, include level: Paladin 3
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): im a craftier but i hope to become a farmer once i become of the level.
Why Tiltwo?: They reached out and noticed me when no one did so i would like to do everything i can to help it
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: What i enjoy the most is how open the world is and all of the communities inside it.
Any previous towns?: this will hopefully be my first
Strengths?: pvp, farming, crafting, building
Weaknesses?: parkhour, and shooting a bow
Accepted! Get with a council member in game for an invite!

Last edited:
IGN:Simpsons4434
Age/Timezone: 16 EST ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: no
Are you available on Skype?: sadly no due to no microphone
What class are you, include level: ninja 21
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter 20 plan to be a farmer
Why Tiltwo?: friends recomended me and i like the whole pirate theme
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: the diversity and freedom
Any previous towns?: N/A
Strengths?: i like mining ALOT and making farms
Weaknesses?: PVP due to connectivity problems