• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Accepted! Get with @GodOfGales @Perboni @bradleyley or me in-game for an invite! Guys, the only reason why I am accepting the re-app is because our allied town in our nation is falling, and he needs a residence. I hope you feel like this is the right decision, as I think it is myself.
It is stated that you can reapply if suggested by a current resident, so it's all good; because you obviously suggest him haha.

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
It is stated that you can reapply if suggested by a current resident, so it's all good; because you obviously suggest him haha.

Word. Re-do's can be accepted if the candidate is indicate from a trusted town like yourself Trains :D

IGN: KillerPhoenixes
Age/Timezone: EST~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: No.
Are you available on Skype?: Yes.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Returning player. I'm just starting out.
What class are you, include level: Level One Wizard and Crafter
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Farmer
Why Tiltwo?: I asked for help and a member here was generous to head my call.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Freedom and a great experience.
Any previous towns?:Yes, but it was before I left the server.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left the server
Strengths?: Strategy, building, redstone, calm and level headed, RPer
Weaknesses?: PvP, Laggy Computer, not the best at being social.

Thank you for your offer to help! I'm glad I get the chance to join a community.

_Trains_

Obsidian
IGN: KillerPhoenixes
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: No.
Are you available on Skype?: Yes.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Returning player. I'm just starting out.
What class are you, include level: Level One Wizard and Crafter
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Farmer
Why Tiltwo?: I asked for help and a member here was generous to head my call.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Freedom and a great experience.
Any previous towns?:Yes, but it was before I left the server.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left the server
Strengths?: Strategy, building, redstone, calm and level headed, RPer
Weaknesses?: PvP, Laggy Computer, not the best at being social.

Thank you for your offer to help! I'm glad I get the chance to join a community.
Accepted! Get with @GodOfGales @Perboni @bradleyley or me in-game for an invite!

Sakatoshi

Wood
IGN: jakerichards12
Age/Timezone: 19/Eastern ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A day, I joined but I never actually played and I forget why.
What class are you, include level: Paladin - Level 7
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter, anything really needed.
Why Tiltwo?: I wanted friends :/ and an organized safe haven.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I like the customization and roleplaying aspect.
Any previous towns?: None
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: N/A
Strengths?: Really really really fast learner and pretty laid back.
Weaknesses?: I'm super new.

Last edited:

_Trains_

Obsidian
IGN: jakerichards12
Age/Timezone: Eastern ~
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A day
What class are you, include level: Paladin - Level 7
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter, anything really needed.
Why Tiltwo?: I wanted friends :/ and an organized safe haven.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I like the customization and roleplaying aspect.
Any previous towns?: None
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: N/A
Strengths?: Really really really fast learner and pretty laid back.
Weaknesses?: I'm super new.
Accepted! Get with @GodOfGales @Perboni @bradleyley or me in-game for an invite!

pjtaljaard

Gold
IGN: Garry_NPC
Age/Timezone: Eastern time US and Canada~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: I'd love to use it
Are you available on Skype?: Yes but i don't like to use it, its rather sluggish
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I joined in the 28th of January 2016
What class are you, include level: I AM A FRESH SPAWN Ranger4-83%
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter13-80% and what ever helps people grow the town
Why Tiltwo?: it is Allied with Paralia which is a friends town
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Creating automated machines and creating efficient ways to produce anything
Any previous towns?: Nope this will be my first
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: never have been kick yet
Strengths?: Imagination, ranged combat, mass production
Weaknesses?: melee combat, i'm good at just about anything

_Trains_

Obsidian
IGN: Garry_NPC
Age/Timezone: Eastern time US and Canada~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: I'd love to use it
Are you available on Skype?: Yes but i don't like to use it, its rather sluggish
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I joined in the 28th of January 2016
What class are you, include level: I AM A FRESH SPAWN Ranger4-83%
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter13-80% and what ever helps people grow the town
Why Tiltwo?: it is Allied with Paralia which is a friends town
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Creating automated machines and creating efficient ways to produce anything
Any previous towns?: Nope this will be my first
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: never have been kick yet
Strengths?: Imagination, ranged combat, mass production
Weaknesses?: melee combat, i'm good at just about anything
Absolutely Amazing And Astounding Application! Accepted! Get with @GodOfGales @Perboni @bradleyley or me in-game for an invite!

TuckerP123

Stone
I would like to apply for guard. I want to apply for guard because I want to help the town in some way. Ive already helped with the wall and the undercity but I want to help with other stuff too. I'm a wizard and I'm trying to level up as fast as I can. I'm 3/4 good at pvp since my armor is really bad. I'm also on almost every day except some days I have swim practice for a few hours

IGN: Pokemasta24
Age/Timezone:16 EST~
Are you available on Skype?: I can but prefer not to have it up cause having it in background slows my computer a litte
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Roughly 2-3 years, but tend to take like 2-3 month breaks after playing minecraft for like 6 months
What class are you, include level: Ninja 29/Druid 53 (Don't qoute me on that. Just got back from a two month break.)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Engineer 43 I think
Why Tiltwo?: You were allies of Wertopia till it disbanded. So the first place that came to mind was the town and Godof Gales
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy building and at times, the pvp
Any previous towns?: Wertopia
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: The town sadly disbanded. (I has coords to old base. Its been taking over by a small town we can raid. >: D I wants my stuff back)
Strengths?: Good at building, Pvp more or less.
Weaknesses?: Tend to panic when jumped upon by enemies. Big Weakness! I litterally do nothing but run unless prepared for it.

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: Pokemasta24
Age/Timezone:16 EST~
Are you available on Skype?: I can but prefer not to have it up cause having it in background slows my computer a litte
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Roughly 2-3 years, but tend to take like 2-3 month breaks after playing minecraft for like 6 months
What class are you, include level: Ninja 29/Druid 53 (Don't qoute me on that. Just got back from a two month break.)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Engineer 43 I think
Why Tiltwo?: You were allies of Wertopia till it disbanded. So the first place that came to mind was the town and Godof Gales
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy building and at times, the pvp
Any previous towns?: Wertopia
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: The town sadly disbanded. (I has coords to old base. Its been taking over by a small town we can raid. >: D I wants my stuff back)
Strengths?: Good at building, Pvp more or less.
Weaknesses?: Tend to panic when jumped upon by enemies. Big Weakness! I litterally do nothing but run unless prepared for it.

Accepted, congratulations! Get with me,@GodOfGales , @bradleyley, or @_Trains_ we will get you a tour!

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: ncbugboy
Age/Timezone: 14/mountain ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3: I can if needed.
Are you available on Skype: certainly if needed
How long have you been on Herocraft: 2+ years
What class are you, include level: necro, 20 (level every day)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): still crafter, lvl 15, Alchemist
Why Tiltwo: An old friend IAlchemist is in it.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general: RPG, Horrible textures (srsly xD)
Any previous towns: Ataria, which i owned on the last map.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked: I started playing other games, but now I'm back to HC.
Strengths: Pretty decent at pvp, good builder, good with people, strong computer/wifi connection.
Weaknesses: Not always on HC(Timewise), somewhat reckless.

Last edited:

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: ncbugboy
Age/Timezone: 14/mountain
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3: I can if needed.
Are you available on Skype: certainly if needed
How long have you been on Herocraft: 2+ years
What class are you, include level: necro, 20 (level every day)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): still crafter, lvl 15, Alchemist
Why Tiltwo: An old friend IAlchemist is in it.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general: RPG, Horrible textures (srsly xD)
Any previous towns: Ataria, which i owned on the last map.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked: I started playing other games, but now I'm back to HC.
Strengths: Pretty decent at pvp, good builder, good with people, strong computer/wifi connection.
Weaknesses: Not always on HC(Timewise), somewhat reckless.
Pending. You have failed to review the rules- please do so. I recommend you personally because I knew you last map briefly, as Hyperion_the_II/ccolin75, though I doubt you remember.

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
Pending. You have failed to review the rules- please do so. I recommend you personally because I knew you last map briefly, as Hyperion_the_II/ccolin75, though I doubt you remember.
Sorry about the ~ bit, sorta skimmed the rules, missed the last few, and I actually do remember you, I made quite a few runestones for you, and I also believe that we did a large amount of PvP in the arena.

Last edited:

Abruan

Stone
IGN: Abruan
Are you available on Skype?: Yes but prefer TS3
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 10 days
What class are you, include level: 47 Ninja, prev 52 Dreadknight
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): 40 Blacksmith
Why Tiltwo?: iAlchemist is extremely helpful and I like other people in the town
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: PvP is my thing. Haven't done much of it bc of my level though.
Any previous towns?: Luthernia
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Inactive town. 1 other active member who is in an Asian timezone
Strengths?: quick learner, willing to help, great at PvP in other games and I'm learning it here
Weaknesses?: temperamental with members of Nuxvar

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: Abruan
Are you available on Skype?: Yes but prefer TS3
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 10 days
What class are you, include level: 47 Ninja, prev 52 Dreadknight
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): 40 Blacksmith
Why Tiltwo?: iAlchemist is extremely helpful and I like other people in the town
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: PvP is my thing. Haven't done much of it bc of my level though.
Any previous towns?: Luthernia
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Inactive town. 1 other active member who is in an Asian timezone
Strengths?: quick learner, willing to help, great at PvP in other games and I'm learning it here
Weaknesses?: temperamental with members of Nuxvar

Accepted, welcome!

Mr_Mummy

Wood
IGN: Mr_Mummy ,age/timezone i don't want to say my age timezone central~, i cant use teamspeak or skype mics don't work on my computer,i have been on herocraft for about 4 days, Im a level 22 bloodmage, im a crafter and idk what profeshion to be idk much about the different ones,why tiltwo because its a town i heard about when looking for towns in chat, i was in 2 other towns i dont remember their names and one i was mysteriously kicked for no reason other my mouse broke and i couldnt do minecraft and i got kicked for not paying taxes, strengths idk im medium good at pvp and good with redstone, weaknesses sometimes my ping is at 500 to 1000 and im usless

_Trains_

Obsidian
IGN: Mr_Mummy ,age/timezone i don't want to say my age timezone central~, i cant use teamspeak or skype mics don't work on my computer,i have been on herocraft for about 4 days, Im a level 22 bloodmage, im a crafter and idk what profeshion to be idk much about the different ones,why tiltwo because its a town i heard about when looking for towns in chat, i was in 2 other towns i dont remember their names and one i was mysteriously kicked for no reason other my mouse broke and i couldnt do minecraft and i got kicked for not paying taxes, strengths idk im medium good at pvp and good with redstone, weaknesses sometimes my ping is at 500 to 1000 and im usless
Uhhh, Hey. Mind if you follow the application format? I mean, you answered every question, but this paragraph format hurts my eyes. Just space it out into different lines, ok? Ok.