• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

Mr_Mummy

Wood
a
If you put it that way, Denied for not actually reading how to make a proper application, nor even looking through the last 26 pages on how to space it out properly. I hope you find a suitable home elsewhere!
and now your just being mean

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Mhmm. Just, blowing off some steam. Was a rough day IRL, and that did not help the situation. However, that is not a good excuse from my behaviour, and I am sorry for stepping out of my way and acting rude in front of a potential towny.
Oh, no worries. I would have denied him myself, I just don't like, say, extended denials, as in, continued arguments, like, yeah.

_Trains_

Obsidian
Error
[404]

sevazh

Iron
IGN: sevazh
Age/Timezone: 17/East coast~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: No
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have joined over a year ago, but I quit at one point and started over when I came back.
What class are you, include level: Necromancer level 39
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I plan to be a miner
Why Tiltwo?: This seems like a great town to be in, with a great community.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy hero craft because I always liked RPG in servers, and this server has everything a great RPG server would have. Its extremely fun. I enjoy Minecraft in general because it has limitless possibilities. There is always something new to do and discover in the community.
Any previous towns?: Luthernia
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left because the town is getting deleted because of lack of funds
Strengths?: Very good team player. Help whenever I can.
Weaknesses?: Don't know all of the mechanics of the server yet, but trying to dive deeper into all of the aspects.

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: sevazh
Age/Timezone: 17/East coast~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: No
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have joined over a year ago, but I quit at one point and started over when I came back.
What class are you, include level: Necromancer level 39
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I plan to be a miner
Why Tiltwo?: This seems like a great town to be in, with a great community.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy hero craft because I always liked RPG in servers, and this server has everything a great RPG server would have. Its extremely fun. I enjoy Minecraft in general because it has limitless possibilities. There is always something new to do and discover in the community.
Any previous towns?: Luthernia
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left because the town is getting deleted because of lack of funds
Strengths?: Very good team player. Help whenever I can.
Weaknesses?: Don't know all of the mechanics of the server yet, but trying to dive deeper into all of the aspects.

Accepted, congratulations! Get with me, @GodOfGales , @bradleyley, or @_Trains_ we will get you a tour!

Kurto

Dirt
GN: Kurto
Age/Timezone: 14/UTC-4:00~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes, I have it installed
Are you available on Skype?: Yes, and if wanted we could chat on skype :D
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've only just begun, but I'm quickly understanding the mechanic of the game as I play more I play (Did my research on the mechanics)
What class are you, include level: Shaman level 1
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I'm a crafter but I will soon become a master crafter (I'm at level 19). I plan to become an engineer or farmer.
Why Tiltwo?: Unlike most towns, yours have that maternal feel that attracts me over. I want a town that has a good community and helps others when in need. The only one that fit these requirement is this town.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Herocraft is like an innovated sandbox game with awesome features to prevent it from getting boring.
Any previous towns?: Nope
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:
Strengths?: A strength would be that I'm a good supporter. I enjoy getting bossed around sometimes because I know it is for the team/town. Hehe
Weaknesses?: Umm, I think that would be building exteriors.

_Trains_

Obsidian
GN: Kurto
Age/Timezone: 14/UTC-4:00~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes, I have it installed
Are you available on Skype?: Yes, and if wanted we could chat on skype :D
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've only just begun, but I'm quickly understanding the mechanic of the game as I play more I play (Did my research on the mechanics)
What class are you, include level: Shaman level 1
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I'm a crafter but I will soon become a master crafter (I'm at level 19). I plan to become an engineer or farmer.
Why Tiltwo?: Unlike most towns, yours have that maternal feel that attracts me over. I want a town that has a good community and helps others when in need. The only one that fit these requirement is this town.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Herocraft is like an innovated sandbox game with awesome features to prevent it from getting boring.
Any previous towns?: Nope
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:
Strengths?: A strength would be that I'm a good supporter. I enjoy getting bossed around sometimes because I know it is for the team/town. Hehe
Weaknesses?: Umm, I think that would be building exteriors.
ac·cept·ed
/əkˈseptəd/
verb
present tense: accept;
- Get with Me, @GodOfGales @Perboni or @bradleyley in-game for an invite!

_Trains_

Obsidian
My dear tiltwoians, I will be away from herocraft for a week because of s school trip to the carribean.

I'll see you all in 10-11 days!

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Well isn't that nifty, I too am going to be inactive for a little while, but for an entirely different reason.

So I have lots of school, limiting how much time I can spend on minecraft or doing other things, and recently I've started to note the sequel requests on my minecraft map. So I decided I was going to make the sequel they wanted so badly, which is going to take me a solid few weeks to do (if I do it right.). I'll also be placing subtle references to all y'all in the map, very hidden, though.

When it's done I'll be sure to notify you guys.
@Perboni @_Trains_ @GodOfGales

rediarnwot

Wood
IGN: rediarnwot
Age/Timezone: 20 eastern
If you deem worthy, would you progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: royalty but i dont mind clergy
How long have you played Herocraft?: couple months
What are strong points?: Building also can edit videos if ever need media help
What are your weak points?: it depends however i can always learn from a mistake

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
So it has been over a week since I posted my application, and I figured I should repost.
All edits are in PINK

IGN: ncbugboy
Age/Timezone: 14/mountain
~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3: I can if needed.
Are you available on Skype: certainly if needed
How long have you been on Herocraft: 2+ years
What class are you, include level: necro,
46 (level every day)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): still crafter, lvl
20, BlackSmith(Can't find any leather gear ug)
Why Tiltwo: An old friend IAlchemist is in it.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general: RPG, Horrible textures (srsly xD)
Any previous towns: Ataria, which i owned on the last map.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked: I started playing other games, but now I'm back to HC.
Strengths: Pretty decent at pvp, good builder, good with people, strong computer/wifi connection.
Weaknesses: Not always on HC(Timewise), somewhat reckless,
Weirdly suck at PvE (Not sure if it is me or necro)
If I do need a vouch to join, I'm very certain IAlchemist could, or as GodOfGales said, he could. TY

Last edited:

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
Well isn't that nifty, I too am going to be inactive for a little while, but for an entirely different reason.

So I have lots of school, limiting how much time I can spend on minecraft or doing other things, and recently I've started to note the sequel requests on my minecraft map. So I decided I was going to make the sequel they wanted so badly, which is going to take me a solid few weeks to do (if I do it right.). I'll also be placing subtle references to all y'all in the map, very hidden, though.

When it's done I'll be sure to notify you guys.
@Perboni @_Trains_ @GodOfGales

What you mean minecraft map sequel? Whatever it is, I bet it is awesome, so go for it and come back soon with many adventures to tell. xD