• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

Denied. Aw man! Your pretty cool bro, but I don't intend on going against my own rules; this is considered a re-application. Super sorry, better luck elsewhere D:
Hmmm, but I applied initially far before that rule, and according to your wording
From now on no applications can have do-overs. Fail to read the rules, use correct format, or any mistake that could have simply been avoided will not be re-considered when edited.
I do not fall under the category you described. This is pertaining to do-overs, but my application is not a do-over as I made no mistakes in my initial application along with this being an entirely separate event.

So this rule is for being denied once is being denied forever. I was never denied, I am just joining again.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Hmmm, but I applied initially far before that rule, and according to your wording

I do not fall under the category you described. This is pertaining to do-overs, but my application is not a do-over as I made no mistakes in my initial application along with this being an entirely separate event.

So this rule is for being denied once is being denied forever. I was never denied, I am just joining again.
Well, of you want to get into the specifics....
Tiltwo because of that little coupe I may have attempted to incite after becoming a

a cult-leader-like charisma ;)

Let's say Civil Disobedience.
Though I am just learning of this, it is a clear violation of a rule we've only had trouble with during your time; which happens to be

6. You shall follow the law unless breaking the law can advance you without harming others.(if you were to succeed it would have hurt myself and the future of the town|

7. You shall not betray others unless your life is in jeopardy. (Pretty sure you weren't going to die)

9. You shall not promote an extreme viewpoint.
That and you didn't head me during our rough start when I said I would return actively and grow the town. You need not reply. (I like you, but I just need to state why it is denied without further reasoning)

Kunchiwa

Stone
IGN:Kunchiwa
Age/Timezone: Est
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?:Yes
Are you available on Skype?:Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 hours
What class are you, include level: Cleric lvl 15
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): haven't pick one yet
Why Tiltwo?: No real reason
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: What i enjoy most in Minecraft, it lets me build dragons
Any previous towns?:nope
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:
Strengths?: i can draw.
Weaknesses?:Im forgetful.

IGN:Kunchiwa
Age/Timezone: Est
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?:Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 hours
What class are you, include level: Cleric lvl 15
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): haven't pick one yet
Why Tiltwo?: No real reason
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: What i enjoy most in Minecraft, it lets me build dragons
Any previous towns?:nope
Strengths?: i can draw.
Weaknesses?:Im forgetful.
Denied. You have failed to read the rules. Good luck elsewhere.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
So, I decided every once in awhile, or whenever a new council member is elected, to make a picture like this. Featured below are Tiltwo officials council+. From left to right: @Selenide, @Perboni, @GodOfGales, @rihawk10, @WiThInSpAcE, and finally @bradleyley
2woje5g.png
[/SOILER]

TailsDoll

Dirt
IGN: TailsDoll
Age/Timezone:19 | Timezone:GMT+/-5:00 ~ (To verify I seen the rules)
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes I can. (cant use my mic until I return home though)
Are you available on Skype?:Yes skype name is exact same as my IGN

How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 days (I used to play a lot before the map reset and a a bunch of events made me want to leave for as long as I did)

What class are you, include level: Dreadknight lvl:33

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I plan to be a blacksmith like last time.

Why Tiltwo?: Seems like a great town to live in.

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?:Mostly the endless possibilities Minecraft provides. As for HeroCraft, I find it to be a challange in some ways.

Any previous towns?:Long time ago i used to live in lenoria

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left because of the constant drama that went on and the constant targetting by one certain town.

Strengths?:I have experiance with PVP and can learn quite quickly what works and what doesn't. I'm also a decent resource gatherer if need be. I'm honestly not one to get frustrated easily or give up either.

Weaknesses?: Although I'm usually a decent tank, prolonged battles usually don't work out in my favor. Also since my class can't use a bow, ranged classes are a bit hard to land hits on.

Last edited:

Selenide

Coal
Age/Timezone:14yrs and 353days
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: no but hopefully soon
Are you available on Skype?: no
How long have you been on Herocraft?: probably for a month or two
What class are you, include level: samuri, 18
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): farmer, 25
Why Tiltwo?: because the recruitment thing caught my eye and the lore is great
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I like the town system
Any previous towns?: Imperial and Imperial Roma
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left Imperial because I went to join Imperial Roma; I left Imperial Roma because the king ditched us
Strengths?: mining, kinda building, crafting (I guess), and I never give up
Weaknesses?: I could do better in fighting, and building

Sorry, denied. You didn't include your timezone or read the rules. Better luck elsewhere! <3

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: TailsDoll
Age/Timezone:19 | Timezone:GMT+/-5:00 ~ (To verify I seen the rules)
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes I can. (cant use my mic until I return home though)
Are you available on Skype?:Yes skype name is exact same as my IGN

How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 days (I used to play a lot before the map reset and a a bunch of events made me want to leave for as long as I did)

What class are you, include level: Dreadknight lvl:33

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I plan to be a blacksmith like last time.

Why Tiltwo?: Seems like a great town to live in.

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?:Mostly the endless possibilities Minecraft provides. As for HeroCraft, I find it to be a challange in some ways.

Any previous towns?:Long time ago i used to live in lenoria

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left because of the constant drama that went on and the constant targetting by one certain town.

Strengths?:I have experiance with PVP and can learn quite quickly what works and what doesn't. I'm also a decent resource gatherer if need be. I'm honestly not one to get frustrated easily or give up either.

Weaknesses?: Although I'm usually a decent tank, prolonged battles usually don't work out in my favor. Also since my class can't use a bow, ranged classes are a bit hard to land hits on.

Accepted! Talk with me or any of the council members online.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Hello my tiltwo associates. I have finally decided to become an official member of your town.

IGN: ILikeTrains23456
Age/Timezone: 17/MST~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Absolutely
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I used to play on my friend's account until I got a new one. In total, I would say about a year.
What class are you, include level: I am a level 44 Samurai. Once I master it, I plan on switching over to ninja.
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Smith level 34
Why Tiltwo?: I love everything about it - the moment I first went over there. We have active members, and the whole town has a really cool vibe.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The architecture, or the music.
Any previous towns?: Erebor
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I didn't have TS set up yet, and I don't particularly like the "box" towns.
Strengths?: Building, fighting, exploring, humour, helping.
Weaknesses?: Things that happen IRL which draw me away from hc

I need to mention one more thing. I will be working a lot on the adventure server, so I will not be online as much as you like. However, I can still probably get online for about 1-2 hours (give or take).

We meet again! Can't wait to see ya around town I hope!

*shapeshifter awaaaay*

Fairbuy

Iron
IGN: Fairbuy
Age/Timezone: 19, GMT+1
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes, but doubt I really will tbh, i prefer Dolby axon if anything, just because the sound quality is so much better
Are you available on Skype?: Yes, but i'd prefer not to speak
How long have you been on Herocraft?: About a year
What class are you, include level: Ranger lvl 32
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Miner
Why Tiltwo?: Because you asked me to apply on the forums because formalities ^^
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Building. I love that everything i build in herocraft is grief protected as long as i've claimed it.
Any previous towns?: I owned the island that Tiltwo is on but before the reset, i was a member of various towns there that all went bankrupt.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: They didn't manage to stay up economically
Strengths?: Reliable, calm, mature, apparently i'm kind of good at building as well
Weaknesses?: PVP and internet that goes down from time to time

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes, but doubt I really will tbh, i prefer Dolby axon if anything, just because the sound quality is so much better
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Miner
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Building. I love that everything i build in herocraft is grief protected as long as i've claimed it.
Any previous towns?: I owned the island that Tiltwo is on but before the reset, i was a member of various towns there that all went bankrupt.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: They didn't manage to stay up economically
Strengths?: Reliable, calm, mature, apparently i'm kind of good at building as well

Accepted! You, as previous owner of the island who left the island to let us build Tiltwo, totally deserve be part of the town. Welcome!

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Super hyped to have you my friend!

Cronkster

Dirt
IGN: Cronkster
Age/Timezone: 14 ESt
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 Day
What class are you, include level: Dragon lvl 8 Crafter lvl 9
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):
Why Tiltwo?: I need a town
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: PvP and Grinding
Any previous towns?: Nope
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: *
Strengths?: basically i can base bitch
Weaknesses?: Ping//Fps Building a Gaming PC with in the next 4 weeks

Coiz

Dirt
IGN: Coiz
Age/Timezone: 14 AST
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A few days
What class are you, include level: I am Rouge level 8
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Anything.
Why Tiltwo?:I know your the best and with me that will never change.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: PvP, redstone, building
Any previous towns?:No.
Strengths?:pvP, Redstone, Building, Survival
Weaknesses?:Nothing.

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
IGN: Cronkster
Age/Timezone: 14 ESt
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 Day
What class are you, include level: Dragon lvl 8 Crafter lvl 9
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):
Why Tiltwo?: I need a town
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: PvP and Grinding
Any previous towns?: Nope
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: *
Strengths?: basically i can base bitch
Weaknesses?: Ping//Fps Building a Gaming PC with in the next 4 weeks

IGN: Coiz
Age/Timezone: 14 AST
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A few days
What class are you, include level: I am Rouge level 8
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Anything.
Why Tiltwo?:I know your the best and with me that will never change.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: PvP, redstone, building
Any previous towns?:No.
Strengths?:pvP, Redstone, Building, Survival
Weaknesses?:Nothing.

Denied. You both have failed to read the rules. Better luck elsewhere!

_Trains_

Obsidian
Hello wonderful members of Tiltwo!

It is almost christmas time, and I have a little tradition. I always try to change my skin to fit the holiday. This year, I will not just be making my own.

If any of the members of Tiltwo want a christmas style skin, meaning an ugly sweater, a reindeer, an elf, or even santa, just ask me and it will be done in 3/4 hours.

I am almost always on the forums from 10amCST up until 10pmCST, so feel free to ask me whenever.

You probably see my old skin in my signature below. My new skin for christmas looks like this: https://www.minecraftskinstealer.com/player.php?user=ILikeTrains23456

I hope you all have a happy holiday!

- Trains

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Hello wonderful members of Tiltwo!

It is almost christmas time, and I have a little tradition. I always try to change my skin to fit the holiday. This year, I will not just be making my own.

If any of the members of Tiltwo want a christmas style skin, meaning an ugly sweater, a reindeer, an elf, or even santa, just ask me and it will be done in 3/4 hours.

I am almost always on the forums from 10amCST up until 10pmCST, so feel free to ask me whenever.

You probably see my old skin in my signature below. My new skin for christmas looks like this: https://www.minecraftskinstealer.com/player.php?user=ILikeTrains23456

I hope you all have a happy holiday!

- Trains
Could you transform my skin to make a steampunk Christmas outfit? (keep the head) :D

Thank you!