• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
Hello wonderful members of Tiltwo!

It is almost christmas time, and I have a little tradition. I always try to change my skin to fit the holiday. This year, I will not just be making my own.

If any of the members of Tiltwo want a christmas style skin, meaning an ugly sweater, a reindeer, an elf, or even santa, just ask me and it will be done in 3/4 hours.

I am almost always on the forums from 10amCST up until 10pmCST, so feel free to ask me whenever.

You probably see my old skin in my signature below. My new skin for christmas looks like this: https://www.minecraftskinstealer.com/player.php?user=ILikeTrains23456

I hope you all have a happy holiday!

- Trains
I do want it too! :D

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
Hello wonderful members of Tiltwo!

It is almost christmas time, and I have a little tradition. I always try to change my skin to fit the holiday. This year, I will not just be making my own.

If any of the members of Tiltwo want a christmas style skin, meaning an ugly sweater, a reindeer, an elf, or even santa, just ask me and it will be done in 3/4 hours.

I am almost always on the forums from 10amCST up until 10pmCST, so feel free to ask me whenever.

You probably see my old skin in my signature below. My new skin for christmas looks like this: https://www.minecraftskinstealer.com/player.php?user=ILikeTrains23456

I hope you all have a happy holiday!

- Trains

You should link the original skins if you can find them as well, I see that yours for example is just the Santa suit copy pasted from PMC onto your skin which is all fine and dandy, but as a skinner myself, it really sucks when you see your work posted by others (for whatever reason, even a harmless one like this) but without any credit given to creator. Thanks!

_Trains_

Obsidian
You should link the original skins if you can find them as well, I see that yours for example is just the Santa suit copy pasted from PMC onto your skin which is all fine and dandy, but as a skinner myself, it really sucks when you see your work posted by others (for whatever reason, even a harmless one like this) but without any credit given to creator. Thanks!

Sounds like a good idea. My santa skin was copied from Jyles at minecraftskins.net. This is the link to Jyles' work: http://www.minecraftskins.net/santa

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Attention all members & officials of Tiltwo.

I herby announce that the capital of Cliffholme will be moved to the upcoming town of Vordai. Along with this will be my relocation to the aforementioned upcoming town. This will further enhance the nation's productivity, efficiency, and my personal ability to focus on national affairs.

What will become of the Island of Paradise, the place I call home, the current harbor of your kingdom?
I will be placing the kingship of Tiltwo in the hands of my trusted Second in Command, @Perboni. With that being said, I will personally oversee the anointment of a new Second in Command to follow Perboni. You can apply for the position in private, which will be listed below. The elections will be held in a few days.

What will the new capital city look like?
In one word, Amazing. The very talented and experienced @Fairbuy earns the title of official city builder of Vordai. Located on a large frozen mountain in the north, the walled city currently homes a cathedral, many buildings, a gatehouse, gardens, and a viewing room that will truly astonish you. Each national leader will receive a house in Vordai, resident or not. Vordai will also be very restricted, only very talented/worthy members accepted.

I'm like totally confused.....?
So, for you simpletons (just kidding) I am leaving to enhance our nation of Cliffholme for the better to an amazingly built city known as Vordai.

But what if I want to run for Second in Command of Tiltwo, as listed above?
Follow this format and private message it to me. Only private messages will be accepted.
If you make it past the application phase I will ask you specific questions regarding Tiltwo.
If you make it to the polls, you will be publicly voted on. It will be a public poll, and though other forum uses can vote I will sort through it to make sure only people from Tiltwo count.

In Game Name:

When did you join Tiltwo:
Any current town ranks:
Campaign Speech:
How can you benefit our town:
With best regards,
Emperor Gales.

_Trains_

Obsidian
*** Name Cliffholme has been changed to New Delve.

Ok, @GodOfGales, I have your skin ready. I have made two variations - one with a santa beard and hat, and another with your head completely untouched. I can redo your head to make it just have the hat on it, or to just have a beard.
CRnOyIu.png

This one above is the skin with no hat and no beard.
uPDaguH.png

This one above keeps your monocle and your face, but adds a beard and your hat.

Credit goes to Johnny4Life and here is the link to his work: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/steampunk-santa-santas-workshop-contest/

IGN: AnimeFan271
Age/Timezone: 14 UTC +0 ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?:yes
Are you available on Skype?:yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?:not long a few days now
Would you prefer to progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: royalty
What class are you, include level: ninja lvl 1 still
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):i plan to be Engineer (crafter is lvl 15)
Why Tiltwo?: It seems more prepared then other towns
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Just playing with players that get along with me
Any previous towns?: nope
Strengths?: redstone circuits and finding good ores
Weaknesses?: Potion making

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: AnimeFan271
Age/Timezone: 14 UTC +0 ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?:yes
Are you available on Skype?:yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?:not long a few days now
Would you prefer to progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: royalty
What class are you, include level: ninja lvl 1 still
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):i plan to be Engineer (crafter is lvl 15)
Why Tiltwo?: It seems more prepared then other towns
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Just playing with players that get along with me
Any previous towns?: nope
Strengths?: redstone circuits and finding good ores
Weaknesses?: Potion making
Denied. You read the rules and stuff, but you seemed to mix up the format somehow. Better luck elsewhere!

Woah, that was my final application response.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
*There is sounds of whispers as a large crowd of Delvians gather*

Today, Delvians, the revolution of our nation has begun.

The first act as herby been recorded in history as the town heir was granted upon to @bradleyley. In regards to this plans of Vordai has gone forth. Soon the capital shall be switched over. Soon New Delve will be reformed to its former glory! Hazzah and Hazzah!

DrRidiculouz

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: MidnightShadows
Age/Timezone: 13/ Eastern~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 years
What class are you, include level: Pyromancer 30
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Runesmith 32
Why Tiltwo?: Someone told me it was a chill town.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The PvP (for both)
Any previous towns?: Silverspring
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Neither, town disbanded
Strengths?: Hard worker
Weaknesses?: I can't make money fast no matter how much I grind (don't know if that's a weakness or not lol)

bradleyley

Glowing Redstone
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Runesmith 32
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The PvP (for both)
Weaknesses?: I can't make money fast no matter how much I grind (don't know if that's a weakness or not lol)
Pending, waiting on Withinspace.

Last edited:
Ignore brad he is a nerd. Come talk to me in teamspeak when you get a chance and we will further discuss your application.