• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

IGN: MidnightShadows
Age/Timezone: 13/ Eastern~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 years
What class are you, include level: Pyromancer 30
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Runesmith 32
Why Tiltwo?: Someone told me it was a chill town.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The PvP (for both)
Any previous towns?: Silverspring
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Neither, town disbanded
Strengths?: Hard worker
Weaknesses?: I can't make money fast no matter how much I grind (don't know if that's a weakness or not lol)
Accepted. Welcome to the town.

aferreiro

Stone
ign: aferreiro
ill progress with both be royal and clerical
I played 5 years but stopped playing for about 2 months
mines are fighting(aka pvp) redstone and archery
weak points are farming harvesting and building

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
ign: aferreiro
ill progress with both be royal and clerical
I played 5 years but stopped playing for about 2 months
mines are fighting(aka pvp) redstone and archery
weak points are farming harvesting and building

Denied. You used the incorrect application. Good luck elsewhere!

IGN: TeddyOnTheKill
Age/Timezone: 22 United States Eastern time
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes, but I prefer skype(I will make TeamSpeak if a must)
Are you available on Skype?: Yes [email protected]
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A few days, but I enjoy it and plan on staying! best server yet.
What class are you, include level: Dragoon
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Miner, or warrior

Why Tiltwo?: I like the view, resources are good and it's well protected. I want to take part in protecting, I want to serve the kingdom.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I love hero craft's texture pack, the seed. the style. Best organized rpg server .
Any previous towns?: Not officially
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: not applicable.
Strengths?: Will power, integrity, focus, fast thinker, following orders in combat
Weaknesses?: Lag, lots of people asking me questions at once.

bradleyley

Glowing Redstone
IGN: TeddyOnTheKill
Age/Timezone: 22 United States Eastern time
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes, but I prefer skype(I will make TeamSpeak if a must)
Are you available on Skype?: Yes [email protected]
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A few days, but I enjoy it and plan on staying! best server yet.
What class are you, include level: Dragoon
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Miner, or warrior

Why Tiltwo?: I like the view, resources are good and it's well protected. I want to take part in protecting, I want to serve the kingdom.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I love hero craft's texture pack, the seed. the style. Best organized rpg server .
Any previous towns?: Not officially
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: not applicable.
Strengths?: Will power, integrity, focus, fast thinker, following orders in combat
Weaknesses?: Lag, lots of people asking me questions at once.

Denied. You have failed to read the rules, good luck elsewhere!

Viktorv9

Stone
IGN: viktorv9
Age/Timezone: Central European Time ~
Are you available on TeamSpeak3?: Sorry but no, I dont really like releasing my voice.
Are you available on Skype?: Again sorry, no.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Well I've been on the server a while ago but I stopped playing for a while and I think a lot has changed. But I think I've been on the server for a combined 6 months.
What profession are you, include level: Atm crafter, but I'd like Miner.
Why Tiltwo? I like the location and how it is protected.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general: I like the pvp and the building. Those are the 2 most basic things, but thats what makes minecraft minecraft to me.
Any previous towns?: Yes, a while back, but I cant even remember the name.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I stopped playing because all others left the town. I think there has been a reset because I wasnt in the town when I joined again.
Strengths?: Avarage builder and good pvp'er, also online a lot and like redstone (but the last one isnt always a good thing ;))
Weaknesses: Not the best computer and not contactable with Skype or TS. Also new to the server so I'll need some tips and tricks.

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
Are you available on TeamSpeak3?: Sorry but no, I dont really like releasing my voice.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Well I've been on the server a while ago but I stopped playing for a while and I think a lot has changed. But I think I've been on the server for a combined 6 months.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general: I like the pvp and the building. Those are the 2 most basic things, but thats what makes minecraft minecraft to me.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I stopped playing because all others left the town. I think there has been a reset because I wasnt in the town when I joined again.
Strengths?: Avarage builder and good pvp'er, also online a lot and like redstone (but the last one isnt always a good thing ;))
Weaknesses: Not the best computer and not contactable with Skype or TS. Also new to the server so I'll need some tips and tricks.

Viktor, how old are you?

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2

Accepted, congratulations! Welcome to the town, look for me or any of the council members to get in.

Hjupii

Wood
IGN: Hjupii
Age/Timezone: 14, Eastern European Time
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: sry haven't used it at all
Are you available on Skype?: YES DEFINETLY
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I played like 4 months ago so I don't remember anything. Started today again.
What class are you, include level: Ninja 2lvl
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): crafter, I am probably gonna be a miner
Why Tiltwo?: cuz the 1. one to help
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: minecraft creativity, Herocraft mmo rpg in minecraft is awesome
Any previous towns?: nope
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: nope
Strengths?: nope
Weaknesses?: nope

Age/Timezone: 14, Eastern European Time
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I played like 4 months ago so I don't remember anything. Started today again.
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): crafter, I am probably gonna be a miner
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: minecraft creativity, Herocraft mmo rpg in minecraft is awesome
Denied. You have failed to read the rules. Good luck elsewhere.

Hjupii

Wood
Age/Timezone: 14, Eastern European Time ~

Age/Timezone: 14, Eastern European Time ~
Denied. We do not accept multiple applications. Good luck elsewhere.

SzotuPL

Dirt
IGN: Szotu
Age/Timezone: 18/19, timezone +1 ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Sure
Are you available on Skype?: Sure
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2nd day
What class are you, include level: Necromant
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Alchemist?
Why Tiltwo?: One of you invited me and show all.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Hero plugin!
Any previous towns?: Nope
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: ---
Strengths?: Ambitions and Will to play
Weaknesses?: Not well English, Im from Poland :D

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: Szotu
Age/Timezone: 18/19, timezone +1 ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Sure
Are you available on Skype?: Sure
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2nd day
What class are you, include level: Necromant
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Alchemist?
Why Tiltwo?: One of you invited me and show all.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Hero plugin!
Any previous towns?: Nope
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: ---
Strengths?: Ambitions and Will to play
Weaknesses?: Not well English, Im from Poland :D

Accepted, congratulations! Welcome to the town, look for me or any of the council members to get in.