• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Mario3515
Age/Timezone: 14/Central
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?:I can whenever possible although I am not very talkative on TS3
Are you available on Skype?:I don't have skype
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 Years but the system started me from scratch
What class are you, include level: Cleric 9
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I plan to be Miner
Why Tiltwo?: It started about 2 mins ago when I asked "anyone willing to take a newbie," and Mr. Space answered my question.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Herocraft is the only good MC server with a legit RPG system (even if there isn't any quests.)
Any previous towns?: Yes, Thidis
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: We disbanded a long time ago and I haven't been on for 6 months
Strengths?: I can't remember, it's been 6 months.
Weaknesses?: Does sitting here and typing this app count as a weakness?
....... you still play Mario? Mario?? MARIO??? It's hypeeee

EdisonGG

Stone
IGN: EdisonGG
Age/Timezone: 16/Central~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes
Are you available on Skype?: Yes (Only on if requested)
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I just started 11-26-2015
What class are you, include level: Wizard Lv. 9
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I plan on Enchanter once I have enough money
Why Tiltwo?: I have met TeamShovel and being around him, I learned of Tiltwo. I decided that the best way for me to improve is to join a community of experienced players.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I love the RPG elements in HeroCraft.
Any previous towns?: No.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: No previous towns.
Strengths?: Crafting, Brewing, Decoration, Farming, Diplomacy, and being gay af
Weaknesses?: PvP (Working on improving)

Last edited:

bradleyley

Glowing Redstone
IGN: EdisonGG
Age/Timezone: 16/Central~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes
Are you available on Skype?: Yes (Only on if requested)
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I just started 11-26-2015
What class are you, include level: Wizard Lv. 9
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I plan on Enchanter once I have enough money
Why Tiltwo?: I have met TeamShovel and being around him, I learned of Tiltwo. I decided that the best way for me to improve is to join a community of experienced players.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I love the RPG elements in HeroCraft.
Any previous towns?: No.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: No previous towns.
Strengths?: Crafting, Brewing, Decoration, Farming, Diplomacy, and being gay af
Weaknesses?: PvP (Working on improving)

Denied. Your strengths do not match our town's values and needs. Thank you.

d3m0nc1ld

Glowing Redstone
Just thought I'd throw a heads up, thanksgiving festivities are going great, but it's had me away for a while, I should be back on tomarrow sometime, not sure when yet.

Rockachaws

Gold
IGN: Rockachaws
Age/Timezone: 15/EST
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Never used it before, but I don't see why not
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I haven't played in forever, but I played for a good few months a while ago.
What class are you, include level: Ranger, 1.
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter, 1. Plan to be Engineer.
Why Tiltwo?: Looking for a good community, so why not.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The building, and the constant expansion of cities, its crazy how big an empire/city/town can get.
Any previous towns?: Yes, it was a while ago, so i don't remember the name.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I hadn't been online for a while, and also, becaus eof that, everything on my account for the server was reset.
Strengths?: Bow, Building, Alchemy, and Overalll Know-How of Minecraft.
Weaknesses?: Melee PvP

Age/Timezone: 15/EST
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I haven't played in forever, but I played for a good few months a while ago.
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter, 1. Plan to be Engineer.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The building, and the constant expansion of cities, its crazy how big an empire/city/town can get.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I hadn't been online for a while, and also, becaus eof that, everything on my account for the server was reset.
Denied. You have failed to read the rules. Good luck elsewhere.

Rockachaws

Gold
Remade Application:

Age/Timezone: 15 EST~
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I hadn't been online for a while, and also, because of that, everything on my account for the server was reset.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Remade Application:

Age/Timezone: 15 EST~
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I hadn't been online for a while, and also, because of that, everything on my account for the server was reset.
Dddddenied. We do not accept re-do's

Arkra9

Wood
IGN: QuentynBlack
Age/Timezone: 17/+1 (Italy) ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Listening and talking. My english may be not enough good for speaking properly.
Are you available on Skype?: Yep
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Playing from more then an year, but stopping every time after a bit. Hoping to remain more now.
What class are you, include level: Disciple, 39
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter, planning to be an Alchemist or a Farmer
Why Tiltwo?: Seem to be a quiet and professional town, and that's what I'm searching for
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: RPG, possibility of choosing, freedom.
Any previous towns?: One, like an year ago, but I don't remember the name. Sry.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Went inactive
Strengths?: Medium/Strong in Mc GApple PvP, good builder. Also "like" farming.
Weaknesses?: Ping mostly, not much free time (school); don't really like mining.

Last edited:

Soccerstud

Gold
IGN: Soccerstud
Age/Timezone: 17 Midwest US
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: yes
Are you available on Skype?: No GOD NO why would you use that when theres TS
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 day
What class are you, include level: samurai 16
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter 20 hoping to be miner
Why Tiltwo?: Seemed like a good town to be a part of
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The things it offers and its diversity
Any previous towns?: nope
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:
Strengths?: All around kind of guy like to explore and get resources
Weaknesses?: Im an ok Pvper

_Trains_

Obsidian
Hello my tiltwo associates. I have finally decided to become an official member of your town.

IGN: ILikeTrains23456
Age/Timezone: 17/MST~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Absolutely
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I used to play on my friend's account until I got a new one. In total, I would say about a year.
What class are you, include level: I am a level 44 Samurai. Once I master it, I plan on switching over to ninja.
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Smith level 34
Why Tiltwo?: I love everything about it - the moment I first went over there. We have active members, and the whole town has a really cool vibe.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The architecture, or the music.
Any previous towns?: Erebor
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I didn't have TS set up yet, and I don't particularly like the "box" towns.
Strengths?: Building, fighting, exploring, humour, helping.
Weaknesses?: Things that happen IRL which draw me away from hc

I need to mention one more thing. I will be working a lot on the adventure server, so I will not be online as much as you like. However, I can still probably get online for about 1-2 hours (give or take).

IGN: QuentynBlack
Age/Timezone: 17/+1 (Italy) ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Listening and talking. My english may be not enough good for speaking properly.
Are you available on Skype?: Yep
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Playing from more then an year, but stopping every time after a bit. Hoping to remain more now.
What class are you, include level: Disciple, 39
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter, planning to be an Alchemist or a Farmer
Why Tiltwo?: Seem to be a quiet and professional town, and that's what I'm searching for
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: RPG, possibility of choosing, freedom.
Any previous towns?: One, like an year ago, but I don't remember the name. Sry.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Went inactive
Strengths?: Medium/Strong in Mc GApple PvP, good builder. Also "like" farming.
Weaknesses?: Ping mostly, not much free time (school); don't really like mining.
Pending. I'd like to talk to you this weekend if that is possible to ask further questions.

IGN: Soccerstud
Age/Timezone: 17 Midwest US
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: yes
Are you available on Skype?: No GOD NO why would you use that when theres TS
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 day
What class are you, include level: samurai 16
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter 20 hoping to be miner
Why Tiltwo?: Seemed like a good town to be a part of
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The things it offers and its diversity
Any previous towns?: nope
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:
Strengths?: All around kind of guy like to explore and get resources
Weaknesses?: Im an ok Pvper
Denied. You have failed to read the rules. Good luck elsewhere.

Hello my tiltwo associates. I have finally decided to become an official member of your town.

IGN: ILikeTrains23456
Age/Timezone: 17/MST~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Absolutely
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I used to play on my friend's account until I got a new one. In total, I would say about a year.
What class are you, include level: I am a level 44 Samurai. Once I master it, I plan on switching over to ninja.
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Smith level 34
Why Tiltwo?: I love everything about it - the moment I first went over there. We have active members, and the whole town has a really cool vibe.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The architecture, or the music.
Any previous towns?: Erebor
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I didn't have TS set up yet, and I don't particularly like the "box" towns.
Strengths?: Building, fighting, exploring, humour, helping.
Weaknesses?: Things that happen IRL which draw me away from hc

I need to mention one more thing. I will be working a lot on the adventure server, so I will not be online as much as you like. However, I can still probably get online for about 1-2 hours (give or take).
Accepted. Get with any of the council in game to be invited.

And with a twinge of nostalgia he put fingers to keys.

IGN: Dafefman

Age/Timezone: 16/ EST ~

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: I used to be, but currently TS has decided to stop working.

Are you available on Skype?: Noop.

How long have you been on Herocraft?: Two years or so. I explained in my previously accepted application.

What class are you, include level: Ranger, 20 something.

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Runesmith, 9 or so.

Why Tiltwo?: Of the towns, you seem to be the most put together (despite that prismarine and brick combo). Plus we're buds, and Destiny's leader decided to join.

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Building things, writing a bit of lore, and maybe a splash of archery.

Any previous towns?: Tiltwo, Erebor, Novigrad

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Novigrad was failure to pay taxes (the man's way of holding us down!). Erebor was just because I disliked the impersonal setup. Tiltwo because of that little coupe I may have attempted to incite after becoming a council-ish member due to your relative inactivity.

Strengths?: Building, PvP, creativity, and a cult-leader-like charisma ;)

Weaknesses?: Impatient at times while playing games. Also, y'know... Let's say Civil Disobedience.

Additional Comments: You did say I would have to reapply when you kicked me (sorry about that whole thing by the way, but, eh, could make a good lore story). I am probably not going to be online often. I have SAT's on Saturday and I get home from school at 5:30 pm everyday as long as I do not have a meet or concert. Plus with authentication issues and adventure server this will really just be the occasional weekend thing. Still, might as well.

P.S.: GALEWO! Reply to the RP!

IGN: UnknownDelta
Age/Timezone: 14, (GST)+8 Singapore~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: yes, but im not the social type
Are you available on Skype?: No, too unstable for me to run skype and minecraft
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 month
What class are you, include level: Wizard, lvl9
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):crafter,20, i want to be Engineer
Why Tiltwo?: seems nice
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: freedom of creativity and innovation
Strengths?: pve (hopefully the server ping will work), redstone machines
Weaknesses?: ping, i cannot play during the weekdays(only for next year, school)

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
And with a twinge of nostalgia he put fingers to keys.

IGN: Dafefman

Age/Timezone: 16/ EST ~

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: I used to be, but currently TS has decided to stop working.

Are you available on Skype?: Noop.

How long have you been on Herocraft?: Two years or so. I explained in my previously accepted application.

What class are you, include level: Ranger, 20 something.

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Runesmith, 9 or so.

Why Tiltwo?: Of the towns, you seem to be the most put together (despite that prismarine and brick combo). Plus we're buds, and Destiny's leader decided to join.

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Building things, writing a bit of lore, and maybe a splash of archery.

Any previous towns?: Tiltwo, Erebor, Novigrad

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Novigrad was failure to pay taxes (the man's way of holding us down!). Erebor was just because I disliked the impersonal setup. Tiltwo because of that little coupe I may have attempted to incite after becoming a council-ish member due to your relative inactivity.

Strengths?: Building, PvP, creativity, and a cult-leader-like charisma ;)

Weaknesses?: Impatient at times while playing games. Also, y'know... Let's say Civil Disobedience.

Additional Comments: You did say I would have to reapply when you kicked me (sorry about that whole thing by the way, but, eh, could make a good lore story). I am probably not going to be online often. I have SAT's on Saturday and I get home from school at 5:30 pm everyday as long as I do not have a meet or concert. Plus with authentication issues and adventure server this will really just be the occasional weekend thing. Still, might as well.

P.S.: GALEWO! Reply to the RP!
Denied. Aw man! Your pretty cool bro, but I don't intend on going against my own rules; this is considered a re-application. Super sorry, better luck elsewhere D: