• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

IGN: Baccas15
Age/Timezone: Mexico, NL time zone
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5h
Would you prefer to progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: I don't really mine, with one you guys see more fit for me, i gess...
Strengths?: I am a good builder and I am 95% of the time a nice and helpful guy!! (5% is when I had a bad day) and I am a good miner
Weaknesses?: well I don't know if my pvp skills are bad, I mean I have beat a lot of guys but some guys have beat me.... and I suck at grammar....
Denied. You have failed to read the rules. Good luck elsewhere.

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: Baccas15
Age/Timezone: Mexico, NL time zone
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5h
Would you prefer to progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: I don't really mine, with one you guys see more fit for me, i gess...
Strengths?: I am a good builder and I am 95% of the time a nice and helpful guy!! (5% is when I had a bad day) and I am a good miner
Weaknesses?: well I don't know if my pvp skills are bad, I mean I have beat a lot of guys but some guys have beat me.... and I suck at grammar....

Try the new application, maybe we need to do somethig for candidates not answer the old app by mistake @GodOfGales

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Recently the Undercity Project was put under the control of @Aseklerp and @LilWurm, who since have done an amazing job expanding it. They have long since earned their places as Helpers.

Also, the post has been updated. With the update comes an updated officials board, updated rules, and note stating the process for those under 14.

Long Live Tiltwo!
-King Gales

IGN: SuperWeegeeGamer
Age/Timezone: 14,Eastern timezone
How long have you been on herocraft: Ever since December the 22, 2014
If you deem worthy, would you profress within the Clergy or Royalty: Royalty since i am a crazed battle person who kills commonly and noone would want me in heven when i die due to the amount of kills
Stregths: Strong and Swift attacks, Blacksmith,Berserker,Makes allys easly
Weaknesses: Building,
Hero Class: Berserker 37
Hero Profession: Blacksmith 13
Do you have teamspeak: no
Do you have skype: yes
Any Previous Towns: Dionysus,Valcral,FrostHoldInquestion,Erebor
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked: I left because dion was raided commonly, Valcral got raided too commonly, FrostHoldInquestion was inactive , Erebor i just cant handle x-x its to pure for me
Why titlwo: I like paradise areas and i like having fun
What do you like about herocraft, or minecraft in general: Herocraft has a good class system,Nice and fun staff , and rarly any hackers

PS: Sorry this is mixed up :eek:

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
If you deem worthy, would you profress within the Clergy or Royalty: Royalty since i am a crazed battle person who kills commonly and noone would want me in heven when i die due to the amount of kills
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked: I left because dion was raided commonly, Valcral got raided too commonly, FrostHoldInquestion was inactive , Erebor i just cant handle x-x its to pure for me
What do you like about herocraft, or minecraft in general: Herocraft has a good class system,Nice and fun staff , and rarly any hackers

Denied. We are sorry, but you have failed to read the rules. Good luck elsewhere.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4

Denied. We are sorry, but you have failed to read the rules. Good luck elsewhere.
My geez you've applied so many times in the past- learn to read the rules :confused:

Flameduel

Dirt
IGN: Flameduel
Age/Timezone: about 15 and a half in mountain time
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: i do have teamspak
Are you available on Skype?: i also have this but i don't use skype that often
How long have you been on Herocraft?: a day, i have played before but this is my first attempt to play through seriously
What class are you, include level: Bloodmage, level 12 at the time
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Blacksmith
Why Tiltwo?: i couldn't find another town to join
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: It's an RPG, I generaly like RPGs
Any previous towns?: not realy, on another account i have
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Idk if i am even in the town anymore after all these times XD
Strengths?: Nice guy generally
Weaknesses?: I will try to play as much as possible but at one point i will have an end

Age/Timezone: about 15 and a half in mountain time
How long have you been on Herocraft?: a day, i have played before but this is my first attempt to play through seriously
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Blacksmith
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: It's an RPG, I generaly like RPGs
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Idk if i am even in the town anymore after all these times XD
Weaknesses?: I will try to play as much as possible but at one point i will have an end

Ryrytron

Wood
Age/Timezone: 18, EST~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Often, but not always
Are you available on Skype?: Same as last question
How long have you been on Herocraft?: About 7 months
What class are you, include level: Soothsayer, 46
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter, 15, planning on alchemist.
Why Tiltwo?: I just want to be successful both PvP-wise and financially in HC, and townships seem to be a necessary factor to achieve those two things. Tiltwo appears to contain players that will be easy to get along with and trust.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I love PvP'ing with fantasy-esque classes.
Any previous towns?: Manangre (?) for like 2 days, but Clayton got mad that I wasn't taking initiative on things without being asked to. I will do jobs assigned to me and keep my side of the street clean for a town, but I do not have independent ambition in that aspect.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: The owner was passive-aggressive towards me about not doing more than I was asked to, then argued with me when I told him to tell me things directly rather than making clever remarks here and there.
Strengths?: Efficient in completing assigned tasks and very clean/nontoxic social style.
Weaknesses?: A bit too eager to PvP even though I'm not that great at it.

Flameduel

Dirt
yea i was making it and then was reading the rules, i found that i needed to do ~ after the timezone, sorry i was to quick to make a app i just wanted to do that quick then read the rules, wish i did that first

Selenide

Coal
Age/Timezone: 18, EST~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Often, but not always
Are you available on Skype?: Same as last question
How long have you been on Herocraft?: About 7 months
What class are you, include level: Soothsayer, 46
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter, 15, planning on alchemist.
Why Tiltwo?: I just want to be successful both PvP-wise and financially in HC, and townships seem to be a necessary factor to achieve those two things. Tiltwo appears to contain players that will be easy to get along with and trust.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I love PvP'ing with fantasy-esque classes.
Any previous towns?: Manangre (?) for like 2 days, but Clayton got mad that I wasn't taking initiative on things without being asked to. I will do jobs assigned to me and keep my side of the street clean for a town, but I do not have independent ambition in that aspect.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: The owner was passive-aggressive towards me about not doing more than I was asked to, then argued with me when I told him to tell me things directly rather than making clever remarks here and there.
Strengths?: Efficient in completing assigned tasks and very clean/nontoxic social style.
Weaknesses?: A bit too eager to PvP even though I'm not that great at it.

Accepted! Can't wait to see you in town!

Flameduel

Dirt
Can i retry the post? I'll just repost it here with the correct change if so

Age/Timezone: about 15 and a half, mountain time ~

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Can i retry the post? I'll just repost it here with the correct change if so

Age/Timezone: about 15 and a half, mountain time ~
We don't accept re-do's, best of luck to you.

IGN: coolcrafter69

Age/Timezone: 14 - Central European Timezone ~

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: I guess i have never really used it much before

Are you available on Skype?: I am (dries.gelissen)

How long have you been on Herocraft?: 30-40 minutes?

What class are you, include level: Wizard lvl 13

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I am crafter lvl 3 and i do not yet know which profession i should have

Why Tiltwo?: I was looking for a town and someone recommended Tiltwo and it seems like a nice community so i wanted to give it a try

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: In other games you only have 1 goal like in Mario bros. you have to defeat bowser and save princess Peach while in Minecraft you can do anything you want you can play an RPG you can play minigames you can pretty much play anything and thats what i enjoy about Minecraft

Any previous towns?: No

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: /

Strengths?: I like pvp and am decent at it, I also like building but i'm not good at that :(, I am good at strategies

Weaknesses?: I am new to this server so i still have a lot to learn and i'm not that good at building

Last edited:
IGN: Blade_the_Hero
Age/Timezone: 25/ Eastern~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Can, but currently not installed
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since before Citadel
What class are you, include level: Paladin lvl 5
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter lvl 18. Plan to be Miner
Why Tiltwo?: I need a change of pace
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Digging holes
Any previous towns?: Woodland Hills.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Inactive due to personal reasons and couldn't pay the tax
Strengths?: Diggy Diggy Hole
Weaknesses?: PvP

Selenide

Coal
IGN: coolcrafter69

Age/Timezone: 14 - Central European Timezone ~

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: I guess i have never really used it much before

Are you available on Skype?: I am (dries.gelissen)

How long have you been on Herocraft?: 30-40 minutes?

What class are you, include level: Wizard lvl 13

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I am crafter lvl 3 and i do not yet know which profession i should have

Why Tiltwo?: I was looking for a town and someone recommended Tiltwo and it seems like a nice community so i wanted to give it a try

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: In other games you only have 1 goal like in Mario bros. you have to defeat bowser and save princess Peach while in Minecraft you can do anything you want you can play an RPG you can play minigames you can pretty much play anything and thats what i enjoy about Minecraft

Any previous towns?: No

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: /

Strengths?: I like pvp and am decent at it, I also like building but i'm not good at that :(, I am good at strategies

Weaknesses?: I am new to this server so i still have a lot to learn and i'm not that good at building

IGN: Blade_the_Hero
Age/Timezone: 25/ Eastern~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Can, but currently not installed
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since before Citadel
What class are you, include level: Paladin lvl 5
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter lvl 18. Plan to be Miner
Why Tiltwo?: I need a change of pace
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Digging holes
Any previous towns?: Woodland Hills.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Inactive due to personal reasons and couldn't pay the tax
Strengths?: Diggy Diggy Hole
Weaknesses?: PvP

Accepted!!!! Can't wait to see y'all in game! Talk with one of the council, Perboni, or Gales in game for an invite!