• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Super Ultra Mega Thread of What You Want + Herocraft RPG

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Going to come out of the woodwork and kind of chip in.

While I haven't been around for a while - personal things and also time commitments - I love the server and every once in a while I come around to check things out. The main issues I have with sticking around besides my personal reasons and time restraints is honestly the community itself.

We have great people to play with here people that want to help and protect others while there is also the people that want to pvp. Then you have the trolling dicks, the guys that are just plain toxic and scummy. Every community has those but it feels like HeroCraft has more that outweighs the balance.

What brought me to this server was WORD OF MOUTH I had minecraft but never played it seriously until YoYo and BlackOhso got me to try the server in Zeal. The sense of being able to fight off people and defend my town and belonging to a city without having to deal with constant toxicity is something I myself greatly miss.

My best suggestions are things that have been touched on already.

Making use of custom Items that have been made for the server

Time and time again I find myself just holding onto Medals and doing NOTHING with them. They're useless and clutter the experience.
Having a P2W Cash Shop
Having a P2W Cash shop isnt that bad, let them boost their levels, buy some diamonds or such, give them things that can arguably obtained from otherwise grinding to those goals.
Rework the Heroes System.
This is a more dramatic step but I feel that we need to de-clutter the heroes system. While there are many great class ideas having so many can truly bog down a player as to what is easier and what is more difficult and can lead them into making a bad choice to start and ultimately getting them killed and deterring them from staying.​

Maybe making a better Tier system?

Mage can go T2 or T2-2... IE. Mage --> Wizard OR Mage --> Necromancer. Then let them go T3 and pick another Class to add to their arsenal? IE. Mage-->Wizard --> Beguiler or EnderMage. This gives a more linar path of power progression. Ultiamtely though it could cause some issues with balancing, but that can be overcome while testing.
Knights of Kain
Yeah we need a noob friendly town - all the time. Guides get to work you bastards. <3
Townships
No more fully protected towns. They need to be raid-able. PVP is a HUGE thing in this server. We need to find a way to make this happen and prioritize it 100000%. Forget the underground havens you all build - You need to fight to protect your claim in this world.​

cat8898

Legacy Supporter 6
Going to come out of the woodwork and kind of chip in.

While I haven't been around for a while - personal things and also time commitments - I love the server and every once in a while I come around to check things out. The main issues I have with sticking around besides my personal reasons and time restraints is honestly the community itself.

We have great people to play with here people that want to help and protect others while there is also the people that want to pvp. Then you have the trolling dicks, the guys that are just plain toxic and scummy. Every community has those but it feels like HeroCraft has more that outweighs the balance.

What brought me to this server was WORD OF MOUTH I had minecraft but never played it seriously until YoYo and BlackOhso got me to try the server in Zeal. The sense of being able to fight off people and defend my town and belonging to a city without having to deal with constant toxicity is something I myself greatly miss.

My best suggestions are things that have been touched on already.

Making use of custom Items that have been made for the server

Time and time again I find myself just holding onto Medals and doing NOTHING with them. They're useless and clutter the experience.
Having a P2W Cash Shop
Having a P2W Cash shop isnt that bad, let them boost their levels, buy some diamonds or such, give them things that can arguably obtained from otherwise grinding to those goals.
Rework the Heroes System.
This is a more dramatic step but I feel that we need to de-clutter the heroes system. While there are many great class ideas having so many can truly bog down a player as to what is easier and what is more difficult and can lead them into making a bad choice to start and ultimately getting them killed and deterring them from staying.​

Maybe making a better Tier system?

Mage can go T2 or T2-2... IE. Mage --> Wizard OR Mage --> Necromancer. Then let them go T3 and pick another Class to add to their arsenal? IE. Mage-->Wizard --> Beguiler or EnderMage. This gives a more linar path of power progression. Ultiamtely though it could cause some issues with balancing, but that can be overcome while testing.
Knights of Kain
Yeah we need a noob friendly town - all the time. Guides get to work you bastards. <3
Townships
No more fully protected towns. They need to be raid-able. PVP is a HUGE thing in this server. We need to find a way to make this happen and prioritize it 100000%. Forget the underground havens you all build - You need to fight to protect your claim in this world.​
1. Take out all of your PVP ideas and turn them into PVE ideas because "Changing things for pvpers is never a good idea" - Kainzo
2. All the toxic players exist because there is nothing better to do than troll on the server now. (But don't worry we all quit this map already)
Edit: 3. Do you really think anything from this thread is gonna be taken into consideration? We've been patiently waiting for soo many things to release since the start of the map, Arenas and the class revamp as some examples.