• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Academy [Honorable Neutral|23]

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey guys, can you change my name to Faunherer now? I got a new account :) oh, and mark me active, I'm back for sure this time <3

IGN: Darkthefox
Age|Time Zone: 19|U.S. Central
Whitelist Date: (original or new map?) new map whitelist was Dec 18
Current Combat|Mastered Combat: currently Ranger
Current Prof|Mastered Prof: Currently Crafter lvl 25
Current Township: Newerth
Past Guilds: None
Why do you wish to join The Academy?: I wish to be a part of something that is helpful to everyone. I wish to help build myself up so that I may in turn help others who are less fortunate than me.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey guys, can you change my name to Faunherer now? I got a new account :) oh, and mark me active, I'm back for sure this time <3
As Dielan said for this.

To any and all Guild Applicants:
We have all been busy on the council, as such this has taken a backburner for us all. When we can, we will come back with a slightly new system. We're not dead, just... hibernating. ;)

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Evilthor (former: Millejinta87)
Age|Time Zone: 14|GMT+1
Whitelist Date: eehh.... around the end of september 2011.
Current Combat|Mastered Combat: Paladin (mastered caster aswell).
Current Prof|Mastered Prof: Smith lvl 53.
Current Township: mayor of Camelot
Past Guilds: Academy(zeal and dragoon), Undergrowth, the templars.
Why do you wish to join The Academy?: I wish to join the academy cause of the lack of action that stikes me :D
I also concider Academy as a great guild, who actually does something and has a long history, and a good setup.
I remember the good times I had whit academy during zeal days :D
I would love to get to know the members of todays academy!
Which Guild teams do you wish to join?: <Work|Merc|Lore>: I ain't much of a builder, but I can do some good old work, and I ca definitely do mercundary work, but I'm not good when it comes to lore..
-thor/mille

EDIT: I just saw the last messages however, about all the other guilds are inactive so my application stands.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Evilthor (former: Millejinta87)
Age|Time Zone: 14|GMT+1
Whitelist Date: eehh.... around the end of september 2011.
Current Combat|Mastered Combat: Paladin (mastered caster aswell).
Current Prof|Mastered Prof: Smith lvl 53.
Current Township: mayor of Camelot
Past Guilds: Academy(zeal and dragoon), Undergrowth, the templars.
Why do you wish to join The Academy?: I wish to join the academy cause of the lack of action that stikes me :D
I also concider Academy as a great guild, who actually does something and has a long history, and a good setup.
I remember the good times I had whit academy during zeal days :D
I would love to get to know the members of todays academy!
Which Guild teams do you wish to join?: <Work|Merc|Lore>: I ain't much of a builder, but I can do some good old work, and I ca definitely do mercundary work, but I'm not good when it comes to lore..
-thor/mille

EDIT: I just saw the last messages however, about all the other guilds are inactive so my application stands.
Because you are someone we all know on the Council and are a former member we know we can trust, I'll put you back on the list. :)

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey mormon Ive come back from my long stay away and i can get on on the weekends now so you can count me active again old friend.
Noted for when I/we revamp this.
We have all been busy on the council, as such this has taken a backburner for us all. When we can, we will come back with a slightly new system. We're not dead, just... hibernating. ;)

IGN: pineapplemango64

Age|Time Zone: 15 years old. Time zone UTC-8.

Whitelist Date: January 25th

Current Combat|Mastered Combat: Paladin, mastered warrior.

Current Prof|Mastered Prof: Crafter, none mastered.

Current Township: None

Why do you wish to join The Academy: I have two reasons. First, I want to help the noobs being picked on. To do that I need power, this guild will help me along this path. Might is required to enforce what is right. Secondly, I've been looking for a group of honest, loyal people. Ones who are gentleman but also know a good joke or two. I think this guild is everything I'm looking for.

Which Guild Teams do you wish to join? Merc and Lore.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
As Dielan said for this.

IGN: pineapplemango64

Age|Time Zone: 15 years old. Time zone UTC-8.

Whitelist Date: January 25th

Current Combat|Mastered Combat: Paladin, mastered warrior.

Current Prof|Mastered Prof: Crafter, none mastered.

Current Township: None

Why do you wish to join The Academy: I have two reasons. First, I want to help the noobs being picked on. To do that I need power, this guild will help me along this path. Might is required to enforce what is right. Secondly, I've been looking for a group of honest, loyal people. Ones who are gentleman but also know a good joke or two. I think this guild is everything I'm looking for.

Which Guild Teams do you wish to join? Merc and Lore.
As we are not doing things at the moment with this, we are not accepting players at this time. The last two players are players who have shown their devotion to this previously, and as such were made note of for our return.[DOUBLEPOST=1359902163,1359902048][/DOUBLEPOST]@Dazureus - Can you put the quote of me I used in the above post into the OP? Thanks. :D

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Since I was a member before, would I be able to put up an app? This guild is too amazing to be sleeping. :(

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Since I was a member before, would I be able to put up an app? This guild is too amazing to be sleeping. :(
Honestly, I've just said yeah, but not even added them. We'll probably get a new thread set up, or I can go back through and update things. Don't have the slightest idea when things will be stable enough to bring us back up, what with life. Who knows, might even be next map (We all know it'll happen despite what Kain wants for HC :p). Also kinda dependant on Dazureus coming back at some point. We need our leader who isn't in charge of a town/kingdom back! ;)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
With guild reboot on the horizon, what does the community what this guild to be?

Personally, I don't want to be a guild oriented around PVP or building. I want it to feature both while promoting a common goal: to help new players, and educate them on how this server works. That's what this guild was made for yeah?

I'm not very interested in recruitment as our guild does not require that many people to accomplish what it was made for. That and if we advertise ourselves and get a big playerbase again, they might talk badly about how the guild is run because they don't really know what they are signing up for. It's not a straight up PVP guild or building guild. Some people don't understand that and it was a huge thorn in our side last map.

I think I will build basic-needs shops around spawn in the near future for the sake of doing something productive :p

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I agree with you Dielan. Other people can give their own opinions, but making the Academy something of a cabal and making our primary goal helping newbies sounds perfect.

I would like to have other projects too, but I'd love to make our day-to-day routine new-guy assistance.