• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Academy [Honorable Neutral|23]

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I'll be back to re-assume my mantle come Monday afternoon. All assassination attempts will need to take place before then. Helpful notes: I've protected myself with wards crafted from the mana-charged tears of ten thousand imaginary magicians and I carry a baseball bat at all times.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll be back to re-assume my mantle come Monday afternoon. All assassination attempts will need to take place before then. Helpful notes: I've protected myself with wards crafted from the mana-charged tears of ten thousand imaginary magicians and I carry a baseball bat at all times.
A baseball bat is no match for my confusing mind-tricks. Example: I can talk you into the fact that nothing and no one exists.

Vycanon

Iron
IGN: Vycanon​
Age|Time Zone: 14 +8 (perth western australia)​
Whitelist Date: 10/10/2012​
Current Combat|Mastered Combat: Caster​
Current Prof|Mastered Prof: Crafter​
Current Township: Non​
Past Guilds: Non​
Why do you wish to join The Academy?: I am a full on role player and i am fully committed. I am not a good pvper so i wish to work in a guild that would protect me, train me and let me help them, I am a commited builder and ill accept pretty much any job, whether its being a gatherer, a builder or a living target for practice. I always keep full character and i want the opertunity to join a guild that can help me become fit for the world.​
Which Guild teams do you wish to join?: <Work|Merc|Lore> I have a dim idea of what these mean work/traiding/fighting. i believe. I wish to be WORK.​

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
I AM....................AZIAN

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey guys, sorry for not being on or active in the forums for the last... 5-6 months. My first year of highschool has been really hectic so far, I've hardly had time to sleep :X

Cheif314

TNT
IGN: cheif314​
Age|Time Zone:22 dunno​
Whitelist Date:dunno​
Current Combat|Mastered Combat: rogue​
Current Prof|Mastered Prof: crafter​
Current Township: n/a​
Past Guilds: The academy​
Why do you wish to join The Academy?: To spread my work to others through established means​
Which Guild teams do you wish to join?: <Work|Merc|Lore> work/lore​

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Why am I not getting alerts from this thread? ;_;

Still staying out of HC until I'm up on my homework. I'll try to be back on this weekend to open up the Belegost hall, but no guarantees right now.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Vycanon​
Age|Time Zone: 14 +8 (perth western australia)​
Whitelist Date: 10/10/2012​
Current Combat|Mastered Combat: Caster​
Current Township: Non​
Past Guilds: Non​
Why do you wish to join The Academy?: I am a full on role player and i am fully committed. I am not a good pvper so i wish to work in a guild that would protect me, train me and let me help them, I am a commited builder and ill accept pretty much any job, whether its being a gatherer, a builder or a living target for practice. I always keep full character and i want the opertunity to join a guild that can help me become fit for the world.​
Which Guild teams do you wish to join?: <Work|Merc|Lore> I have a dim idea of what these mean work/traiding/fighting. i believe. I wish to be WORK.​
IGN: cheif314​
Age|Time Zone:22 dunno​
Whitelist Date:dunno​
Current Combat|Mastered Combat: rogue​
Current Prof|Mastered Prof: crafter​
Current Township: n/a​
Past Guilds: The academy​
Why do you wish to join The Academy?: To spread my work to others through established means​
Which Guild teams do you wish to join?: <Work|Merc|Lore> work/lore​
Both accepted. Sorry to take so long, I've been busy and will probably continue to be for a little while longer.

Age|Time Zone: 20, GMT +0​
Whitelist Date: 19th October 2012​
Current Combat|Mastered Combat: Warrior​
Current Township: none​
Past Guilds: none​
Why do you wish to join The Academy?: There are few guilds that still hold the idealistic view of honour. I would just like to do my part for the guild and work hard in what ever you wish me to do.​
Which Guild teams do you wish to join?: Preferably merc work but I'm fluid. :)

kingbirdy

Dirt
IGN: kinbirdy​
Age|Time Zone: 22, EST​
Whitelist Date: Oct 17, 2012​
Current Township: Newerth​
Why do you wish to join The Academy?: To help build the academy up, and to learn more about the lore of HCO, and to teach it to others.​
Which Guild teams do you wish to join?: Work + Lore​

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Age|Time Zone: 20, GMT +0​
Whitelist Date: 19th October 2012​
Current Township: none​
Why do you wish to join The Academy?: There are few guilds that still hold the idealistic view of honour. I would just like to do my part for the guild and work hard in what ever you wish me to do.​
Which Guild teams do you wish to join?: Preferably merc work but I'm fluid. :)
IGN: kinbirdy​
Age|Time Zone: 22, EST​
Whitelist Date: Oct 17, 2012​
Current Township: Newerth​
Why do you wish to join The Academy?: To help build the academy up, and to learn more about the lore of HCO, and to teach it to others.​
Which Guild teams do you wish to join?: Work + Lore​
Both accepted AND YES NEW LORE BLOOD WOO. I'll try to get with you in-game soon.