• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Academy [Honorable Neutral|23]

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey all, I've got a guild mission for you: Save the Headmaster. :p

I took a trip rather deep into the Nether the other day and gathered some stuff, but I got in a situation where I'm choking on blocks. If I log in I'm dead. A guild member needs to get into the Nether, contact me for coordinates and break some blocks at my location. As rewards for freeing me from my stupidness, you'll at least receive a guild title and some Nether stronghold resources. PM me if you want to undertake the task and we'll work it out.

Also, bringing an extra iron pick and some food would be swell. :3

Master @Dielan9999 - Sentinel
Master @Theazian - Zealot|Lorekeeper
Master @TheMormon - Sentinel|Librarian
Master @Upb34t - <Dragon Title TBA>
@Galaxial - Designer/<Dragon Title TBA>
@strongholdx - Lorekeeper/<Dragon Title TBA>
@Troppics - Zealot
@Aerokii
@drpepper1344 - <Dragon Title TBA>
@Haxnn - Zealot
@Iarbobray
@Jloy1 - Zealot
@Kourne
@Lunar_izy - <Dragon Title TBA>
@PineappleChicken - Zealot
@Sidgil
@Slitthrout
@TheLeftToe
@Torod
@TylerLDolan
@xexorian - <Dragon Title TBA>

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey all, I've got a guild mission for you: Save the Headmaster. :p

I took a trip rather deep into the Nether the other day and gathered some stuff, but I got in a situation where I'm choking on blocks. If I log in I'm dead. A guild member needs to get into the Nether, contact me for coordinates and break some blocks at my location. As rewards for freeing me from my stupidness, you'll at least receive a guild title and some Nether stronghold resources. PM me if you want to undertake the task and we'll work it out.

Also, bringing an extra iron pick and some food would be swell. :3
Gah. If I had been able to be Ported with Newerth (had to go) yesterday, I'd be able to save you. So, if you can wait until Friday, I can help, assuming I can get a Port then, but if not, I suggest getting help from someone else.

Or, we leave him, and I take over the Academy, as I am the senior-most member (otherwise for leadership position, always have been for time in AC).
:3

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Gah. If I had been able to be Ported with Newerth (had to go) yesterday, I'd be able to save you. So, if you can wait until Friday, I can help, assuming I can get a Port then, but if not, I suggest getting help from someone else.

Or, we leave him, and I take over the Academy, as I am the senior-most member (otherwise for leadership position, always have been for time in AC).
:3
My nether-ghost would haunt you so much. Just tell folks about it in-game please! I don't think I can wait until Friday, but tomorrow evening would be totally reasonable.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Count me in for the rescue mission, if it's tomorrow evening- it's been a while since the last time I dove into the depths of hell to rescue a lost friend.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
there is an event in the nether atm, so someone should be able to save you! :D

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
there is an event in the nether atm, so someone should be able to save you! :D
I miss all of it. :( Even when I'm on the day of events. :p
My nether-ghost would haunt you so much. Just tell folks about it in-game please! I don't think I can wait until Friday, but tomorrow evening would be totally reasonable.
#CanOnlyPlayWeekendsUnlessSickSillyNub <3

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Okay... Unless somebody manages to enter the Nether today I think I'm going to risk losing my items so I can participate in the events. It's Thursday already and I'm tired of not doing the cool stuff. :<

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
Hm, I really like the idea of the Undergrowth guild so I'm gonna go and join them. Help clean up the map, ya know? I hope that I can still be a "part" of this guild. I.E. Help with raid, help defending, etc. Best of luck either way guys!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
If our members are looking for something to build get with @xexorian in game. He's working on a township-sized guild hall for AC and SC that will (until we build our own HQ) serve as our HQ. Not all of it will be regioned of course but it's pretty far form hostile forces and once we have a region will be a secure storehouse for shared goods and whatever else.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I've been extremely sick lately, little time to get on computer. Pneumonia. It's bad.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
D: Sorry to hear that. Hope you recover quickly, xexo!

I'm not going to be online this weekend. I'm at my parents' house on break and their internet just ain't the quality of the campus connection, plus I have other things I want to do while I'm here.