• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Academy [Honorable Neutral|23]

Does anyone know where the academy's current guild hall is located or where it was planned to be?
Since I am still a *Member* of The Academy I think it is in my right to post here. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
As for the guild hall situation I believe that it was supposed to be in Belegost. Thats just what I was told by higher ups in Belegost when i asked what the flags with the A's on them were for. Not sure if any plans changed after the regions of Belegost fell.

It was to be in Belegost, but as far as I know that is no longer the plan. Especially with Belegost's fall. The plan is to have oen built in SkyForge.

Xexo - You should be in the convo for the Council.

I like the plan of it being in a spawn plot, or a personal plot somewhere near spawn. I could help to pay for the cost. I would be fine with it being in SF, though it would be quite a trek to get there!

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Staff member
Administrator
Architect
Boss Scripter
I like the plan of it being in a spawn plot, or a personal plot somewhere near spawn. I could help to pay for the cost. I would be fine with it being in SF, though it would be quite a trek to get there!
Actually there is a herogate a few hundred blocks from SF.

Well with the revival of the Academy I believe it is time for me to revive myself in Herocraft I can comeback and help where is needed. Its been a long while but with this revival I shall revive myself.