• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Academy [Honorable Neutral|23]

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
Does anyone know where the academy's current guild hall is located or where it was planned to be?

Since I am still a *Member* of The Academy I think it is in my right to post here. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
As for the guild hall situation I believe that it was supposed to be in Belegost. Thats just what I was told by higher ups in Belegost when i asked what the flags with the A's on them were for. Not sure if any plans changed after the regions of Belegost fell.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
It was to be in Belegost, but as far as I know that is no longer the plan. Especially with Belegost's fall. The plan is to have oen built in SkyForge.

Xexo - You should be in the convo for the Council.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I like the plan of it being in a spawn plot, or a personal plot somewhere near spawn. I could help to pay for the cost. I would be fine with it being in SF, though it would be quite a trek to get there!

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I like the plan of it being in a spawn plot, or a personal plot somewhere near spawn. I could help to pay for the cost. I would be fine with it being in SF, though it would be quite a trek to get there!

Actually there is a herogate a few hundred blocks from SF.

Roshadus

Soulsand
Well with the revival of the Academy I believe it is time for me to revive myself in Herocraft I can comeback and help where is needed. Its been a long while but with this revival I shall revive myself.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Sounds fantastic earpus, we're starting up in SF and intend to go from there.