• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TC VS FREEPERS - It's over

BlackOhso

Legacy Supporter 6
Barely seen this thread

I feel TC won because of constant fucking shit up in pvp, but tc died out because this shit got boring. be back on forums in a month lul.

Standman

Stone
1. Original TC are completely different from the TC people know today. The first TC were a group of like 5 people who actually weren't as dominant as people say. They were really strong and were able to 5v10 people fairly easily (forcefield too strong) but they mostly won through their enemies being horrendously unorganized.

2. Freepers on zeal were hardly worth mentioning. They created a kingdom but they only had like 3 or 4 worthwhile players and they tried to win through numbers and still lost more often than not. Freepers only became somewhat "strong" when most of the original TC got banned or quit. Freepers on zeal weren't shit, pandaman wasn't nearly as good as people seem to think, and they only became mentionable because everyone else stopped playing and starting dicking around on that road. Fun fact: as a level 30 dragoon I was able to 1v1 pandaman who was a level 50 dragoon and consistently won with over 4 hearts remaining every time.

I'm still confused as to why freepers are so proud when a majority of the time when they won fights they had me and kongrave and other random people tagging along with them. There was a point where I was so tired of being called to help spire when they were getting raided, I set my recall there and had shadownub give me permissions to the town.

3. TC at the start of dragongarde weren't the most dominant. It was a tie between erebos and TC at that time. TC became dominant on DG once erebos disbanded/died and TC absorbed a number of their players (ohso, yoiyo, greek). TC won tournaments through superior organization but even during those times they weren't that dominant as most of their players were mostly inactive. During mid-late DG, TC weren't even that noticable, it was mostly frenchies and everyone else vs LO because LO had retarded amounts of people.

4. TC have always been the best at organized pvp, pls don't try to dispute this. Despite this fact, there have only been maybe 4 or 5 TC who have ever left some kind of impression on me as to their skill level (sharp, c12, dmil, and a couple others i dont remember).

5. 80% of TC who joined during bastion are cancer.

This message brought to you by Diffuse. Standman7227 is my alt, pls ban him hes a douche.

Bed spawning > graveyards.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Original TC are completely different from the TC people know today. The first TC were a group of like 5 people who actually weren't as dominant as people say. They were really strong and were able to 5v10 people fairly easily (forcefield too strong) but they mostly won through their enemies being horrendously unorganized.

2. Freepers on zeal were hardly worth mentioning. They created a kingdom but they only had like 3 or 4 worthwhile players and they tried to win through numbers and still lost more often than not. Freepers only became somewhat "strong" when most of the original TC got banned or quit. Freepers on zeal weren't shit, pandaman wasn't nearly as good as people seem to think, and they only became mentionable because everyone else stopped playing and starting dicking around on that road. Fun fact: as a level 30 dragoon I was able to 1v1 pandaman who was a level 50 dragoon and consistently won with over 4 hearts remaining every time.

I'm still confused as to why freepers are so proud when a majority of the time when they won fights they had me and kongrave and other random people tagging along with them. There was a point where I was so tired of being called to help spire when they were getting raided, I set my recall there and had shadownub give me permissions to the town.

3. TC at the start of dragongarde weren't the most dominant. It was a tie between erebos and TC at that time. TC became dominant on DG once erebos disbanded/died and TC absorbed a number of their players (ohso, yoiyo, greek). TC won tournaments through superior organization but even during those times they weren't that dominant as most of their players were mostly inactive. During mid-late DG, TC weren't even that noticable, it was mostly frenchies and everyone else vs LO because LO had retarded amounts of people.

4. TC have always been the best at organized pvp, pls don't try to dispute this. Despite this fact, there have only been maybe 4 or 5 TC who have ever left some kind of impression on me as to their skill level (sharp, c12, dmil, and a couple others i dont remember).

5. 80% of TC who joined during bastion are cancer.

This message brought to you by Diffuse. Standman7227 is my alt, pls ban him hes a douche.

Bed spawning > graveyards.
From an objective perspective similar to yours, this is essentially all true.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
I shall live on! @c12095 where you be mane. I am back on HC, so no excuse why you no here. If you still doing Army stuff, well I guess that's a pretty good reason. However if not, come to HC and we build new guild.

c12095

Holy Shit!
I shall live on! @c12095 where you be mane. I am back on HC, so no excuse why you no here. If you still doing Army stuff, well I guess that's a pretty good reason. However if not, come to HC and we build new guild.

I still got a month to go down here man. Once I get out of here I should be back, but I have quite a bit I have to take care of first. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again real soon.

c12095

Holy Shit!
It's been about 7ish months now so I'm a little rusty. You guys will have to show me the ropes again here soon. A month flys by like it's nothing anymore so I'll be back before you know it.

Last edited:

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
It's been about 7ish months now so I'm a little rusty. You guys will have to show me the ropes again here soon. A month flya by like it's nothing anymore so I'll be back before you know it.
pffft. I barely know what I'm doing lol. I'm not even mastered, and have an impressive 9 pvp kills. I just came back about 2 days ago

Zaihn

Legacy Supporter 5
Im gonna let the tree creepers finish...... BUT THE FREEPERS HAD THE BEST PVP EVER!

Now, now, maybe they were in Zeal but they have not really been ever since

axJmn.gif