• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TC VS FREEPERS - It's over

macura

Diamond
PvP win/loss ratio you guys get the medal however most of you are extinct and there is no such thing as Tree Creepers anymore but there are Freepers still continuing on the lifespan. So its debatable however you want to put it.
Does this mean i get to be a dinosaur? CAN I BE A T-REX?!?!?!??!?!

D

DanielcanLoL

I'm not here to argue whos right or wrong, but I do have something to say. Firstly Sam, you made this thread as a question; why ask who won if you are going to say "It's quite clear who the real victors are"? The truth is the Freepers won. The Tree Creepers had in their height some of the very best players are tatics on the server; but as most people do, most of the Tree Creepers grew arrogant of our stature on the server and became sloppy. When you become sloppy you make mistakes and when you make mistakes you lose reputation. Along those great players we had some of the absolute biggest trash talkers and no matter how many times I told you all or punished you all for it you never learned a lesson. Theres something called tunnel vision; usually it takes place in fights; you are so focused on one person or thing you can't see the big picture. The big picture is what causes the Tree Creepers to die off. The Tree Creepers went back to being children with big mouths and no discipline. Everyone was so focused on winning that they forgot everything that I tried to teach you all. Sure this is a game, but if you want to consider yourself the "best" you damn well better act like it, and the Tree Creepers have been far from the "best" for a very long time. I tried with you guys for far longer then I even thought I would, but you all would act the part when I was there and after I go your back to being children who have no respect. It really does make me sad that it had to come to me letting my own guild die off because I didn't want to deal with ruining what good memories of you guys I had; but its the truth. You all shot yourselves in the foot and kept shooting for the hell of it. You may think we were better then the Freepers but look whos left standing?

Well played c12.

Also you are right about children with big mouths and no discipline i guess thats why you left us back in the zeal ( the day that you killed me with aetosion )

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
C12 Did not "Leave the TC". He entrusted that while he was away, learning to be more professional and actually stand for a good cause in his life; that the TC wouldn't fall apart. Samdaman, believe I don't entirely disagree with you; because TC did dominate PvP; but if you compared the ratios of Zeal TC to Bastion TC, or even Dragongarde TC, their records have slowly started to fall. Their numbers also fell too. Their highest count of members was on Dragongarde; and their highest kills on Zeal. I've been a TC, and a Freeper (Through different servers), and I can say both teams worked fairly similar. The TC had their time while on Zeal, and lasted about three maps. The TC have all now grown up and many have had to move on. The Freepers are now considered one of the main PvP groups; but like the TC, our time will come to pass. Freepers will start to graduate from high school; get burried in college classes and jobs, and we too will break off and die out some day. At this point in time; I imagine another group will rise up and move to power. Only time will tell though.

As such

@c12095, Great job creating and maintaining a strong powerful PvP group for so long,
@werwew19, May the Freepers last as long as the TC and gain a PvP reputation as renowned as theirs.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Honestly it got to the point where members of the tree creepers were so dependent on c12's leadership as their supreme commander, c12 became the face of an organization that he could not keep under control near the end of its lifecycle. I like c12 as much as the next guy and respect what he did, but in retrospect the tree creepers could not function well without him. Not sure why people are blaming him for the tree creeper's downfall; ultimately, fault lies often not in the leaders but in the people they lead.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I guess we can come to a conclusion that neither TC or FC won but instead Resist won.

teddytazer

Soulsand
From my experience the group known as Freepers could not win themselves outta a wet paper-bag.. yet they struggle to emulate the once powerful and noble image that the Tree Creepers had established.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
From my experience the group known as Freepers could not win themselves outta a wet paper-bag.. yet they struggle to emulate the once powerful and noble image that the Tree Creepers had established.
Your vision of an experience is clearly impaired.

Y

ytiggidmas

C12 Did not "Leave the TC". He entrusted that while he was away, learning to be more professional and actually stand for a good cause in his life; that the TC wouldn't fall apart.

This is 100% wrong @dragonzero39 , I'll type up a response to this in a bit. In the meantime I suggest you find out more about c12's leave, because this is absolutely ridiculous.

In case you didn't know or realize from what I said before, c12 left before his National Guard leave... He genuinely left the group because of some sort of "pride" issue with MrPap on another server.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
(Test server Zeal-DG)December 27th, 2011, the day I joined Herocraft. That day, I was camped by Tree Creepers all the time. I joined Freepers because they accepted me and would help me, however, we still got our buttocks kicked by TC. There is one thing Freepers do beat TC in and that is amount of noobs recruited into the guild. Freepers were more noob friendly during DG while TC killed noobs and recruited experienced skilled players.

Both guilds are great.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Freepers won, nuff said.

EDIT: They outlasted them, that is my reasoning.

Last edited:

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
This is 100% wrong @dragonzero39 , I'll type up a response to this in a bit. In the meantime I suggest you find out more about c12's leave, because this is absolutely ridiculous.

In case you didn't know or realize from what I said before, c12 left before his National Guard leave... He genuinely left the group because of some sort of "pride" issue with MrPap on another server.
Yeah Sam is right here. @dragonzero39

D

DanielcanLoL

I pictured you as a pterodactyl but if you want to be a T-Rex you can be a T-rex <3

Two words Fuck Ithero ily danielcan

I wish we could pvp together or against each other again <3

Remember our duel in tourny :D