• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TC VS FREEPERS - It's over

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
PvP win/loss ratio you guys get the medal however most of you are extinct and there is no such thing as Tree Creepers anymore but there are Freepers still continuing on the lifespan. So its debatable however you want to put it.

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
the fact is back on zeal map when the OG tc were camping our town the freepers was formed by pandaman7/sigpit/shadownub etc to destroy tree creepers because they raped the entire server. since tc are dead ill let you decide who won...

Y

ytiggidmas

The thing is Tree Creepers didn't just rape back in Zeal, they dominated the entirety of Dragonguarde, and a majority of Bastion. If Freepers goal was to destroy Tree Creepers they not only did nothing, but literally achieved nothing. The group just decided not to continue the name, and with that being said, there are still a few people who were a part of TC that you guys haven't dented in Haven, and still struggle to even put up a fight. You guys simply aren't entitled to be the "Victors" of something you never achieved. Tree Creepers have won what? 5 pvp tournaments? How many have Freepers won? It's quite clear who the real victors are.The same people who always have been. Not Freepers.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Well, in my opinion during Dragongarde everyone was decent or bad. No one to really consider 'good' It was not until Bastion that other people got decent and good. The Treepers dominated DG because there was no real competition-not really saying a winner but just some info (don't really know if it is relevant or not)

RoflcerOfDaLawl

Glowstone
The thing is Tree Creepers didn't just rape back in Zeal, they dominated the entirety of Dragonguarde, and a majority of Bastion. If Freepers goal was to destroy Tree Creepers they not only did nothing, but literally achieved nothing. The group just decided not to continue the name, and with that being said, there are still a few people who were a part of TC that you guys haven't dented in Haven, and still struggle to even put up a fight. You guys simply aren't entitled to be the "Victors" of something you never achieved. Tree Creepers have won what? 5 pvp tournaments? How many have Freepers won? It's quite clear who the real victors are.The same people who always have been. Not Freepers.

c12095

Holy Shit!
I'm not here to argue whos right or wrong, but I do have something to say. Firstly Sam, you made this thread as a question; why ask who won if you are going to say "It's quite clear who the real victors are"? The truth is the Freepers won. The Tree Creepers had in their height some of the very best players are tatics on the server; but as most people do, most of the Tree Creepers grew arrogant of our stature on the server and became sloppy. When you become sloppy you make mistakes and when you make mistakes you lose reputation. Along those great players we had some of the absolute biggest trash talkers and no matter how many times I told you all or punished you all for it you never learned a lesson. Theres something called tunnel vision; usually it takes place in fights; you are so focused on one person or thing you can't see the big picture. The big picture is what causes the Tree Creepers to die off. The Tree Creepers went back to being children with big mouths and no discipline. Everyone was so focused on winning that they forgot everything that I tried to teach you all. Sure this is a game, but if you want to consider yourself the "best" you damn well better act like it, and the Tree Creepers have been far from the "best" for a very long time. I tried with you guys for far longer then I even thought I would, but you all would act the part when I was there and after I go your back to being children who have no respect. It really does make me sad that it had to come to me letting my own guild die off because I didn't want to deal with ruining what good memories of you guys I had; but its the truth. You all shot yourselves in the foot and kept shooting for the hell of it. You may think we were better then the Freepers but look whos left standing?

Y

ytiggidmas

I'm not here to argue whos right or wrong, but I do have something to say. Firstly Sam, you made this thread as a question; why ask who won if you are going to say "It's quite clear who the real victors are"? The truth is the Freepers won. The Tree Creepers had in their height some of the very best players are tatics on the server; but as most people do, most of the Tree Creepers grew arrogant of our stature on the server and became sloppy. When you become sloppy you make mistakes and when you make mistakes you lose reputation. Along those great players we had some of the absolute biggest trash talkers and no matter how many times I told you all or punished you all for it you never learned a lesson. Theres something called tunnel vision; usually it takes place in fights; you are so focused on one person or thing you can't see the big picture. The big picture is what causes the Tree Creepers to die off. The Tree Creepers went back to being children with big mouths and no discipline. Everyone was so focused on winning that they forgot everything that I tried to teach you all. Sure this is a game, but if you want to consider yourself the "best" you damn well better act like it, and the Tree Creepers have been far from the "best" for a very long time. I tried with you guys for far longer then I even thought I would, but you all would act the part when I was there and after I go your back to being children who have no respect. It really does make me sad that it had to come to me letting my own guild die off because I didn't want to deal with ruining what good memories of you guys I had; but its the truth. You all shot yourselves in the foot and kept shooting for the hell of it. You may think we were better then the Freepers but look whos left standing?

Firstly, I did this because Werwew is boasting that Freepers won against whatever there was against Tree Creepers, and I disagreed.

Secondly, the Tree Creepers died not only because of inactivity but because of your dispute with Pap. I still have yet to understand fully what happened, and why. But when we came back to Herocraft, we had two towns, and zero leaders. No enforcement, nobody to tell us what to do, and what not to do. I don't see why you're blaming the groups potty-mouths, and not blaming yourself. You left us, and it wasn't because you didn't want to deal with ruining what memories you had. I mean I revived what I could, and got us to win the tourny that TC deserved. But really man?

Last edited by a moderator:

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Firstly, I did this because Werwew is boasting that Freepers won against whatever there was against Tree Creepers, and I disagreed.

Secondly, the Tree Creepers died not only because of inactivity but because of your dispute with Pap. I still have yet to understand fully what happened, and why. But when we came back to Herocraft, we had two towns, and zero leaders. No enforcement, nobody to tell us what to do, and what not to do. I don't see why you're blaming the groups potty-mouths, and not blaming yourself. You left us, and it wasn't because you didn't want to deal with ruining what memories you had. I mean I revived what I could, and got us to win the tourny that TC deserved. But really man?

You did this, not us.
I was not boasting lol people who shouldn't be posting on my guild thread were posting there about TC not being there for the Freepers to interact and I said what I said we continue on because you guys are inactive. I in no way I said we won on that thread you bought up the winning and losing thing.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Someone on the server has the IGN of treecreepa

We have an official mascot
Freepers do not

Also, fire burns grass in pokemon, but we're playing herocraft

Therfore

TC>FC>C12

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Deep man... deeeep