• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SKYRIM!

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
What do y'all find to be the easiest money making thing on this game?

I like the dark brotherhood forever quests after completing their main quests. Unlimited quests, 1 kill each and 1k a pop

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
If you want the game to last longer, you ignore the main questline until you run out of side quest, unfortunately you already beat it so theirs no fixing your problem.

It's more than just "over too fast", it was also... a little underwhelming in its delivery. Not unlike oblivion the entire thing sort of culminated in a "your ultimate objective is to stab the bad guy until they stop moving." Now, that's a common objective for most games, but I never got the feeling of "I'm doing something important" like when I, say, fought the darkspawn the final time, or battled Kefka to save a broken world. It did a poor job of giving me a sense of scale of my accomplishments. I mean, I did plenty of quests in the mean time- I united the nation under Ulfric Stormcloak, became Harbinger of the Companions, saved children from the tyranny of some old woman, hung out with some daedra, crafted some bitchin' armor... but the briefness of the main quest will all make it feel so short for me.

Long story short: Did I enjoy it? Yes. Could it have perhaps told the story better? Yes.

Also who/what do I have to kill to get a proper cut scene?

T

Trok

The only mission I liked was the beginning, I like cutscenes more then just standing their drooling watching arch Mage boring preform his speech to me.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
So, I may have exploited some guy in the Black mead meadery of mead to get max speech. And then went and maxed out smithing for some bitching armor. Now, at level 30, with no combat skills and monsters scaling with you...I've restarted with a pure magicka character. FIREBOLT, FIREBOLT, THUNDER.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
So, I may have exploited some guy in the Black mead meadery of mead to get max speech. And then went and maxed out smithing for some bitching armor. Now, at level 30, with no combat skills and monsters scaling with you...I've restarted with a pure magicka character. FIREBOLT, FIREBOLT, THUNDER.
LOL
yea im restarting. I dont know how viable this is, but im gonna enchant heavy armor with magicka enchants and use a shield in one hand and a spell in the other. Just sounded cool to me :D

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Also, no one probably cares but I planned out my perks like this:
Destruction(13)
Novice Destruction
Destruction Dual Casting
Apprentice Destruction
Augmented Flames(2)
Augmented Frost(2)
Impact
Adept Destruction
Intense Flames
Deep Freeze
Expert Destruction
Master Destruction

Blocking(10)
Shield Wall(5)
Deflect Arrows
Power Bash
Elemental Protection
Block Runner
Shield Charge

Smithing(10)

Restoration(2)
novice restoration
restoration dual casting

Pickpocket(5)
Light Fingers(5)

Speech(6)
Haggling(5)
Bribery

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
yeah... went max smithing first, then heavy armor/block, then one handed... and if I've got time for one more it's gonna be enchantment, since I can enchant items that let me smith better stuff... which in turn are items that might let me boost my enchantment.

Long story short I'll reach godhood before this is done.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
It's called a Canned mage Steamed. Works very well but don't expect to be able to run, since you're going mage your stamina will be depleted FAST until you get the perk for weightless Heavy Armor. Going max Destruction and Alteration first for the mage armor spells while a couple points into restoration for healing. Then Conjuration to summon an army of minions to fight for me while I blast enemies off cliffs or into walls. Mwahahahahahahaha.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
It's called a Canned mage Steamed. Works very well but don't expect to be able to run, since you're going mage your stamina will be depleted FAST until you get the perk for weightless Heavy Armor. Going max Destruction and Alteration first for the mage armor spells while a couple points into restoration for healing. Then Conjuration to summon an army of minions to fight for me while I blast enemies off cliffs or into walls. Mwahahahahahahaha.
so should i swap out something for heavy armor?

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
K i have a question. Say for the heavy armor "perk tree", do i have to work my way up, or can i get 'conditioning' if I have 70 in heavy armor?

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Guess who can't play on the weekdays because his parents are evil? And guess who hasn't compleeted the main quest and doesnt have level 70 skills, only one level 45 skill (1 hand). BLARG

Guess who is also suffering from Skyrim Withdrawl

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Guess who can't play on the weekdays because his parents are evil? And guess who hasn't compleeted the main quest and doesnt have level 70 skills, only one level 45 skill (1 hand). BLARG

Guess who is also suffering from Skyrim Withdrawl
same story here. 1more day! the thing I hate is that the time I would spend on weekdays playing skyrim is now spent on even more pointless stuff on the internet, but I have tried many times to tell my parents this and to no avail.

JZillifro

Soulsand
ruethian said:
lol its not that hard to gather money either.... I sold off most of my hoarded dragon bones /scales the other day and bought the solitude house (25000c) and fully furnished it (another 20000c)... just stash your stuff in dragon reach, they give you full access, or use any of the storage units in any place that allows u to have a bed (champions place, college, thieves guild, etc.) If you play through a few of the main quest lines you make out like a thief (literally if u do work for the guild)

who do you sell them to?

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2

Same thing happened to me! Except I like the challenge. Since dragons are easy now (I found a random glass bow, lying around. Wasn't even a theft.) I'm collecting dragon scales/bones for dragon armor. Since I barely done any quests in the Main Quest Line I'm sticking with those. But I won't be able to play the next couple days because of minecon. Nothing to complain about though.