• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SKYRIM!

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
i perfer solitude over windhelm.... windhelm just sucks... even though they are still both there in the end... i go empire.

and @wolfgang784 . Do the dark brotherhood quests, you get an ebony dagger from the jester and a bad ass one later. + free horse

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Ebony? =O That is level dependent prolly, but I was gonna do them soon anyway. Got the first 3 contracts sitting there. Stupid school trip, won't be able to play Skyrim for 3 days/nights now D= might still be on here to discuss it though.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Fists of Steel Perk plus an Upgraded gauntlet with an enchantment for unarmed strike(You can find it on an iron gauntlet on your way to the Ragged Flaggen for the thieves guild shiz)

Fuck weapons. My kill count is now 8 dragons punched to death. I'm upgrading Destruction, Heavy Armor, Shields, Smithing, Speech, and Enchantment. Shields are so OP at a high level. I raise my shield and I may as well be sitting behind a 10 foot thick wall. When shit gets heavy I drop the shield and enter tin can mage mode. Double lightning bolt across the sky. Still making my way through the start of the Mage and Thieves guild, doing a bunch of the sidequests. Where do I find the dark brotherhood?

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Fists of Steel Perk plus an Upgraded gauntlet with an enchantment for unarmed strike(You can find it on an iron gauntlet on your way to the Ragged Flaggen for the thieves guild shiz)

Fuck weapons. My kill count is now 8 dragons punched to death. I'm upgrading Destruction, Heavy Armor, Shields, Smithing, Speech, and Enchantment. Shields are so OP at a high level. I raise my shield and I may as well be sitting behind a 10 foot thick wall. When shit gets heavy I drop the shield and enter tin can mage mode. Double lightning bolt across the sky. Still making my way through the start of the Mage and Thieves guild, doing a bunch of the sidequests. Where do I find the dark brotherhood?

You don't. They find you.

seriously though just murder some random person the lady that runs the orphanage in riften, you'll get a note saying "WE KNOW", and then sleep somewhere.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh! So it's just like Oblivion. Now I have to pick a target though. I'll just slaughter a town. SO. Imperial or Stormcloaks? I'm walking towards Stormcloaks because I'm a Nord but goddamn are they racist. And the Imperials are just dicks and are being controlled by the Thalmor.(Obviously going to lead into an expansion/TES6)

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Oh! So it's just like Oblivion. Now I have to pick a target though. I'll just slaughter a town. SO. Imperial or Stormcloaks? I'm walking towards Stormcloaks because I'm a Nord but goddamn are they racist. And the Imperials are just dicks and are being controlled by the Thalmor.(Obviously going to lead into an expansion/TES6)

I had a really tough time with this one. I like that the stormcloak are willing to do something about the whole "Talos is bad!" thing that the Thalmor are forcing on you, but at the same time the leader of the Imperials in Skyrim feels the same way, he hates what happened, and a united empire would be able to fight better against the Thalmor than a lone Skyrim... at the same time, I really, REALLY hate Roman armor... just... so ugly... so Stormcloak.

edit: actually I lied, you have to murder a specific person on a quest for some boy who wants his old orphanage headmistress dead.

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
to join the dark brother hood, go to windhelm and make a right just after entering the gate, then a left on the high road, there will be a little boy talking to some woman. That starts the quest, pick the lock on the house they are under and find the boy.

and i dont think there are any level requirements on anything.... so u can use all the bad ass stuff even at 1

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
yeah, there's nothing really that depends on level. Since I focused on smithing first I had ebony gear by like level 10.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Ask around about rumors, they will tell you about a kid trying to summon the Dark Brotherhood, go to him and kill the lady he wants you to. You will get a letter later saying "we know". Sleep once you get that and you will contact them.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Friend and I are making alts and going to race to complete the main story line first. Wish me luck :)

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Friend and I are making alts and going to race to complete the main story line first. Wish me luck :)

For me, Skyrim seems to suffer the same problem as Oblivion... the main quest is... lacking. I got to the end and felt like "...that's it?" I know there's much more game in the side quests, but... I just felt... underwhelmed when it was over.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Lol, I haven't even finished it. I still need to retrive that object for some people with facial hair. (Restricting spoilers here. please, no one tell me any.)

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Lol, I haven't even finished it. I still need to retrive that object for some people with facial hair. (Restricting spoilers here. please, no one tell me any.)

well, first you get the ______ for the _____, but it turns out the _____ was ____'d by ____, and you've gotta infiltrate the ______ to get information on _____ who's in ____, and then you fight some dragons.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
well, first you get the ______ for the _____, but it turns out the _____ was ____'d by ____, and you've gotta infiltrate the ______ to get information on _____ who's in ____, and then you fight some dragons.
way to give it away...

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
well, first you get the thing for the thing, but it turns out the thing was thing'd by thing, and you've gotta infiltrate the thing to get information on thing who's in thing, and then you fight some dragons.

Makes sense.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
For me, Skyrim seems to suffer the same problem as Oblivion... the main quest is... lacking. I got to the end and felt like "...that's it?" I know there's much more game in the side quests, but... I just felt... underwhelmed when it was over.

If you want the game to last longer, you ignore the main questline until you run out of side quest, unfortunately you already beat it so theirs no fixing your problem.