• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SKYRIM!

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Anyone loot the item "Mehrunes Razor Hilt" from a chest that you can only open with a pickpocketed key? I googled it and couldnt find out what it did.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Anyone loot the item "Mehrunes Razor Hilt" from a chest that you can only open with a pickpocketed key? I googled it and couldnt find out what it did.

Slight spoiler involving quests and such.

Not the hilt, but I found part of the blade under a castle. I have had it for 2 (real life) days before I got a letter from a courier inviting me to a museum in Dawn Star. The guy there that owns it is related to people from that cult in Oblivion that killed the king and such.

Anyway, he gives you a quest to find all three pieces of the dagger for him and put it back together. Having a piece already just puts you ahead in the quest since it's useless otherwise. If the dagger is the same as in Oblivion by the way, it has some ridiculous percent chance to kill something in one hit, no matter how weak, end game boss, dragon, anything.

EDIT: The Mythic Dawn, I remembered =D

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Noooo I modified my signature and now its broken and won't fix......

EDIT: So now that I have gotten rid of the picture declaring ruethian a buttpirate and such, my drinking quote from brutal, and so on, it still says that it is breaking the rules which I read and it is not.....

Does anyone have any idea what is wrong or how to fix it? I really hate seeing that there even after having to remove most of the amazing signature because I edited it and the new rules caught it.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Slight spoiler involving quests and such.

Not the hilt, but I found part of the blade under a castle. I have had it for 2 (real life) days before I got a letter from a courier inviting me to a museum in Dawn Star. The guy there that owns it is related to people from that cult in Oblivion that killed the king and such.

Anyway, he gives you a quest to find all three pieces of the dagger for him and put it back together. Having a piece already just puts you ahead in the quest since it's useless otherwise. If the dagger is the same as in Oblivion by the way, it has some ridiculous percent chance to kill something in one hit, no matter how weak, end game boss, dragon, anything.

EDIT: The Mythic Dawn, I remembered =D
cool thanks, if you want to know the location of the hilt just pm me or soemthing

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
I was able to get enough material to smith me the best swords in the game, and enchanted them to do some extra fire damage, will have screenshots later on today if i can figure out how to take them since printscrn isnt working for me.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
1. Mac's are terrible and a waste of money, If you have to use mac build a hackintosh.
2. Skyrim is windows only
I disagree with this statement as I find macs so much more user friendly and easy to use... however I completely understand that certain people seem to grow up with certain OSes.

If I got a mac with better specs than my current one and used a parallels-ish program... would that work? Estimate of cost?

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
I disagree with this statement as I find macs so much more user friendly and easy to use... however I completely understand that certain people seem to grow up with certain OSes.

If I got a mac with better specs than my current one and used a parallels-ish program... would that work? Estimate of cost?

a $5000 mac is a $1200 PC, enough said

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
The mac os is not the problem, its apples business practices. That why I recommended building a mac computer , its a lot cheaper and you have a more reliable computer that you built or at the very least didn't have to sell your soul for some ritual to revive Steve Jobs or something. Though the Mac os is no suppose to run a custom built computer so you have to be a little more knowledgeable about computers software and hardware to get it to work.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Legendary Dragon Gauntlets Enchanted with an extra 12+ damage with unarmed strikes. It has 66 armor. I no longer use a shield, I walk around and punch the SHIT out of everything. Tip for those leveling Smith, you get the same EXP from hide bracers/Iron Daggers as you would any other item.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
That why I recommended building a mac computer , its a lot cheaper and you have a more reliable computer that you built

How would I go about doing that? Just purchase the parts for a Macbook Pro separately... oh wait, aren't Macbook Pros (best laptop Apple has) unibodies?

I'd rather have a laptop then a desktop, you can carry a laptop to school...

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
I'm pretty sure Neo wasn't suggesting you to build your own laptop. lol

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
You can't build laptops... can you? Lol

I'm not building a desktop anytime soon, if anything I would want a good computer that is better than my current one that I could use at school.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Not in the same sense you would a desktop. You're pretty much stuck with what the major vendors sell.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah, if you want a laptop you are pretty much stuck with buying from apple.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah, if you want a laptop you are pretty much stuck with buying from apple.
I was originally going to go on a rant about how to install OS X on a pc, but instead, im just going to say if your computer illiterate @strongholdx and you really love your mac, just buy a mac, but if you understand how a computer works, buy a pc laptop and install os x on it (though any person who understands computers wouldnt use a os x)