• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SKYRIM!

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Same thing happened to me! Except I like the challenge. Since dragons are easy now (I found a random glass bow, lying around. Wasn't even a theft.) I'm collecting dragon scales/bones for dragon armor. Since I barely done any quests in the Main Quest Line I'm sticking with those. But I won't be able to play the next couple days because of minecon. Nothing to complain about though.
lucky bastard

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I had a glitch happen to me. I started a new character. I was sitting on the side of the road, I couldn't move. People were sitting next to me unmoving. The wagons weren't moving eather. There was only the sound of the moving wagon.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I had a glitch happen to me. I started a new character. I was sitting on the side of the road, I couldn't move. People were sitting next to me unmoving. The wagons weren't moving eather. There was only the sound of the moving wagon.

that's... more like a bad dream. The more I think about it the more terrifying it becomes.

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
I have spent all the night smithing and now have full dragon scale and a sweet bow. 200+ damage while sneaked :eek:

gtastuntdude

Legacy Supporter 7
Today I found out that with elemental fury, and glass daggers....nothing can stand in front of me without becoming fine slices of lunch meat.

As a side note, wabbajack is the best weapon in the game. Fired it at an enemy, and he turned to goo and it started raining gold coins. The best part is Im not joking.

That and its fun to sick my pet dragon on anyone who tries to gang up on me...hahah...they never stand a chance.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Restarting my game. Now a mage.

Skyrim is so much better in my eyes. Why? I killed a cow and got to turn it into a zombie.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Yesterday I found an arrow...sticking to the surface of the water....it rose and fell when the water did....I also found 3 Blood Dragons....at once....it hurt

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I hate blood dragons. I was trying to buy from Alvar and he wouldn't talk, and was in combat stance. I looked up and there was a blood dragon. While I was shooting it, Alvar ran infront of me and got shot. Also his wife fell from the sky and died. I blame that blood dragon. Really hurt me leveling blacksmithing.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
I hate blood dragons. I was trying to buy from Alvar and he wouldn't talk, and was in combat stance. I looked up and there was a blood dragon. While I was shooting it, Alvar ran infront of me and got shot. Also his wife fell from the sky and died. I blame that blood dragon. Really hurt me leveling blacksmithing.
yeah, there is nothing I hate more than when I'm fighting and a guard decides to help me out and jumpes in front of my arrow and catches it with his face

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
For the people who talk about dragons being easy, have you encountered ancient dragons yet? Small spoiler -
Have you encountered named dragons yet either, for those of you who might have continued the story line some more?

I have yet to, but Sheddi has dual daedric daggers with 29 health damage on each and fire damage on one and ice damage on the other while the daggers themselves do 54 base damage and he gets 18x sneak damage. Got trashed by the first ancient dragon he saw though, and was about to run away when
Shadowmere
started tanking it for him while he hit it in the back.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
I got attacked by one, I wasnt in the mood to fight so I just kept running and it went away.

Well they won't even take notice of me. T-T Either I'm so strong that they don't want to mess with me or I'm so weak they don't care to even notice me. xD