• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SKYRIM!

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Dragons can get distracted pretty easily, I was fighting a Blood Dragon near Helgen (Went back for memories) and it ended up flying off and decimating most of Riverwood

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I recently restarted and I have never got past finding the horn in the main story line. Not even on my person before. I am really loving one-shotting everything with the dual-cast fireball.

EDIT: <3 zombies

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
What are the funnest quests you've done so far? The Companion quests are my favorite. :D
I like the Dark Brotherhood quests, mainly because it makes me feel badass when:
I get to shoot a girl with a bow during her wedding speech and escape unscathed

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I like the Dark Brotherhood quests, mainly because it makes me feel badass when:
I get to shoot a girl with a bow during her wedding speech and escape unscathed

Really? I-

Just hid behind a wall, turned into a werewolf and slaughtered her in front of the entire crowd, then ran away.

In fact, that's how I did about 99.9% of my dark brotherhood quests. It was the easiest on my karma.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
meh u cant kill children.... i wanted to kill the last witness

That's the reason that they didn't include any children in Oblivion- they didn't want to have to deal with such a touchy subject. And honestly I'm sort of glad about the way they did it.

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
i dont blame them for not allowing it, I just feel worse when i massacre some family and the child has to watch / run and hide. riverwood is only quest npc's and children now for me.....

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Kill all of Whiterun's hold. Guard catches you.

'I am Thane. I demand you let me go at once!'

'Of course my Thane.'

Oh and if you want to kill some little kids play CoD. x)

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Why would you want to kill a kid? D: Hate when you're attacking one of their family members and they run after you saying "Mommy, why are they hurting each other?"

Just crushed the Stormcloak Rebellion (Empire FTW) and nearly finished Mages questline, going to do the Dark Brotherhood one next. Best quest so far would have to be the Mind of Madness with Sheogorath and the Wabbajack. Brings back memories of Oblivion :p

Anyone else going with Battlemage (Destruction Magic + Conjured Swords, Imperial Armour) style of play? :eek:

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
The kids are so annoying too. I feel like Bethesda made them annoying on purpose lol. Like when you walk by they'll be like "I could take you on." or something like that.