• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SKYRIM!

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I think it's a huge farce, heavy armor skill directly reduces the damage taken,and improving the armors make them so ridiculously op, my friends heavy dragonplate armor is like 450 combined, without enchants, getting smithing upto daedric and then making daedric and enhcanting +blacksmithing skill on the other 4 pieces of your gear, then a pot, then upgrading your daedric piece, then using your 100 enchanting and perks to double enchant it heavy armor +increased carry weight, or onehanded for dmg, or anything useful ontop after its maximum upgraded gives you like nearly a 1k armor value

absurd. Im gonna cheat and lookup the exact values and best dual enchant/blacksmith improvement gearing to do this and figure it out. It's feasible to probably hit over 1k armor.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
I haven't gotten the fortify armor stuff yet :( but my light armor values are rediculously high also (DragonScale is beastly) - 720 armor atm and it's not fully upgraded (also no shield)

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
You have 270 Health? My pure mage at level 26 has ONLY points into Mana. I need to check but I think I'm sitting on about 500 mana. Including morokai and archmage robes with an amulet and ring I'm sitting at 300% mana regen. COME AT ME.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
You have 270 Health? My pure mage at level 26 has ONLY points into Mana. I need to check but I think I'm sitting on about 500 mana. Including morokai and archmage robes with an amulet and ring I'm sitting at 300% mana regen. COME AT ME.
I'm level 10 I think and have about 200 mana.But I'm putting side points into stamina and health. And for some reason, I was doing thieves guild quests. lol.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm level 10 I think and have about 200 mana.But I'm putting side points into stamina and health. And for some reason, I was doing thieves guild quests. lol.
mages dont need any points into stamina, melee fighters put points into it because power attacks use stamina and heavier armor makes the bar drain faster when sprinting. If your playing mage right, you have all points in mana and use magic shields for your fights

Sleaker

Retired Staff
mages dont need any points into stamina, melee fighters put points into it because power attacks use stamina and heavier armor makes the bar drain faster when sprinting. If your playing mage right, you have all points in mana and use magic shields for your fights
Stamina increases your carrying capacity ;) Which is hawt for phatty lootz

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I looked up heavy armor perks on my character to prove you wrong, but my god you are right. The only time it may be useful is the beginning of the game, but once later in the game when you can achieve the 80% less damage with light armor, it's the better way to go, the perks are more useful.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Armour is seriously OP at the moment, I used my warrior acc to decimate Riverwood, Solitude, Windhelm and Dawnstar without getting below 1/2 hp or using Shouts, when I tried it without armour I barely survived and had to sprint away and use Unrelenting Force to keep the guards from catching me. At the same time, things like Archery are a little underpowered. But it'll be fixed up eventually if you keep up with the patches/mods.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
Armour is seriously OP at the moment, I used my warrior acc to decimate Riverwood, Solitude, Windhelm and Dawnstar without getting below 1/2 hp or using Shouts, when I tried it without armour I barely survived and had to sprint away and use Unrelenting Force to keep the guards from catching me. At the same time, things like Archery are a little underpowered. But it'll be fixed up eventually if you keep up with the patches/mods.

You sure? I one shot nearly everything with stealth + archery. I have 4 items that give +40% bow damage, on top of a Daedric Bow that with the +100% to bow damage has about 180 damage (300ish after all bonuses).