• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Didnt know if I did that yet...

View attachment 1179

Me at our high school trip to London last year. This one is more up to date though:

View attachment 1178

This is what i get paid more than 900€ a month for. Oh, I heard the "actual" Universities have like 300 students per prof? Sucks to be them, lol. Go college :p

Wow Weynard your actually... I like your hair! :) And why yo sleepin' in class? :eek:

Droowid

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
It's weird how many of you actually look like I expected. Usually not the case with internet. Maybe bc I've heard your voices. Anyhoo, here's a pic of me and the GF from our recent trip to Michigan
DSCF1102.jpg

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Hahaha everyone knows Golbez is dead - I should really post that photo of you - but then I'd be banned wouldn't I? I am a creeper Muhahahaa

ssssssss.....BOOM

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
well, you havent played one of my friends then. Im pretty sure he could beat anyone as golbez on dissidia.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
It's weird how many of you actually look like I expected. Usually not the case with internet. Maybe bc I've heard your voices. Anyhoo, here's a pic of me and the GF from our recent trip to Michigan
DSCF1102.jpg
WOW I honestly pictured you to be a huge open drugy with dreadlocks and a Jamaican Hat. Instead you look like my gay friend Ian LOL Only wihout the gay part.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok, since its a long time since I posted any pics of myself I figured it was time to do it again :) These pics are not so new either though, but some are from only a couple of months ago.

yeye1.jpg

This one is from the beginning of a vorspiel with some friends. Im the one on the very left.

megHosTrond2.png

This is from an other party. Cropped the picture a bit to see me better.

wtf1.jpg

This is from later in the vorspiel in the first picture. This is when everyone has gotten a bit more to drink.. We went out shortly after this :p I am the one who looks a bit like the guy from American Psycho. (Also the one in the yellow is just getting a massage/back rub, and is NOT doing anything to my genitals ;) )