• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
O.O I had to go back up twice before I noticed that text, you sneaky bastards.....Now I am going to have to highlight every post on the forums while I read them lol.

skyboy49707

Obsidian
Parkour2.jpg

yes i do parkour this is not me however me and my group went up to Bakersfield by @ Brutalacerate

And I bulid robots were team 675 ftw and yes i am driving are amazing robot!

corylopezinfiji.jpg

And i surf. I dont take credit for any of these photos i just cant find any of mine cause my had drive over heated and melted :(

the wolfe

Legacy Supporter 6
me.jpg

yeah thats me sorry bout the shirt just got home from putting up a barbed wire fence with my brother in law as you can see a bit of it got my shirt and my other shirts are in the wash also wore my raybands to, didn't want to disgust anybody with my blind eye, the scars were from an autowreck a long time ago but i lost my left eye to some gunsmithing chemicals, also don't ask me to smile missing a few teeth also due to the autowreck, other than that i am one ugly s.o.b. with an addiction to cherry taffy which is also ironic in a way maybe if enough people ask i'll post a pic of me without my raybands although i doubt your gonna like what you see and yes I AM 17 i lost partial vision in my eye a year ago and its been dying since kinda sucks i was "looking" to join the service when i got older pretty sure they wouldn't take me now

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Here's an update, been a while and figured I might as well =P. My hair is still wet from running home in the rain, thats why is looks bad >.<

Also, first try at uploading it and hoping people can view the attachment instead of me posting massive pictures.

EDIT: Worked =D Although things look kinda fuzzy to me for some reason...hmm

HAHAHA nice nipples man! Also my hair is longer.