• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

skyboy49707

Obsidian
hey skyboy what is parkour like and how hard is it to do, i've seen quite a number of people doing it, it looks really awesome.
Easy? i wish its really hard to do ive been doing it for about 2 years now and i still havent been able to master certin things. It really helps if you have done gymnastics

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
Parkour2.jpg

yes i do parkour this was yesterday and our groups monthly jam up in Bakersfield by @ Brutalacerate

And I bulid robots were team 675 ftw and yes i am driving are amazing robot!

corylopezinfiji.jpg

And i surf this shit was intnese i thought i would die this was about 2 years ago.
Neither of these look like you.
And I looked up team 675. You guys didnt do so well.... I would of just put a giant axe on it and had it chop the other robots down. Free win!

skyboy49707

Obsidian
Kriskills Those are me and you know what team 675 kicked ass just not a Davis. Do you compete in first?

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
Parkour2.jpg

yes i do parkour this was yesterday and our groups monthly jam up in Bakersfield by @ Brutalacerate

And I bulid robots were team 675 ftw and yes i am driving are amazing robot!

corylopezinfiji.jpg

And i surf this shit was intnese i thought i would die this was about 2 years ago.
Wow. You're pretty famous. "Your" picture is stock photography for Getty Images. Here's the other "pic of you" you didn't show us. Probably out of modesty.

76314421.jpg

"Your" pic is also being sold online at F1 Online for about 300 euros. Man, that "pic of you" sure must have been expensive to show us.

As for your other picture, how often do you travel to Fiji? According to the website your surfing picture is hosted on, there's tons to do there! It sounds like a lot of fun.

In all seriousness, either you're lying, or you're such a famous model that your pictures are also owned by a dozen different websites all over the Internet. Did you think you wouldn't get caught?

P.S. The guy whose surfing picture you stole is called Cory Lopez. You owe him an apology. :(

skyboy49707

Obsidian
BlueJacket thats rude i couldnt find my parkour pictures and i do surf i just cant get any pictures due my other computer's hard drive melted

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
BlueJacket thats rude i couldnt find my parkour pictures and i do surf i just cant get any pictures due my other computer's hard drive melted
It's fine if you can't find your pictures. No one demands that you post them. It's cool that you do parkour, but don't take random pictures off the internet and call them yours. At best, it's disingenuous. At worst, it's a crime.

In the 21st century, no lie goes uncaught.
Haha, Blue, You truly are a godly Proctor
Go do some more patrols before your boss catches you!
I have to be off of work some time! :p

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
Didnt know if I did that yet...

59131_1501532750306_1593822039_31166694_5375723_n.jpg

Me at our high school trip to London last year. This one is more up to date though:

281653_145939432158277_100002266623005_278547_1539886_n.jpg

This is what i get paid more than 900€ a month for. Oh, I heard the "actual" Universities have like 300 students per prof? Sucks to be them, lol. Go college :p