• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
Trinitydown and xpeterc1.

For those that don't know, trinity is a veteran of Herocraft who was well known, his old picture is on page 2 of this thread. He was the mayor of Arcadia ( I think)

My bad camera taking a picture of Trinitydown.
130_5970.JPG

I have successfully tracked Trinitydown out of the other 100,000+ comic-con attendees and have taking a picture of him for you all to see.
Now my next task to to secretly enter Minecom (easy) and take a picture of Kainzo(not so easy), luckily I just need to look for Aph which will be super easy.

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
now to get a pic of valyou3 if he is at Comic-com and if he gives me some kind of hint lol.
I had a two year old picture to work with in Trinity's case.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper

For those that don't know, trinity is a veteran of Herocraft who was well known, his old picture is on page 2 of this thread. He was the mayor of Arcadia ( I think)

View attachment 1516

I have successfully tracked Trinitydown out of the other 100,000+ comic-com attendees and have taking a picture of him for you all to see.
Now my next task to to secretly enter Minecom (easy) and take a picture of Kainzo(not so easy), luckily I just need to look for Aph which will be super easy.
LOL. I got access to plenty of pictures of Kainzo, but the pure evil that emits from his pictures kind of blurs the pictures. Oh, and I don't want to get demoted. Haha.

kongrave

Portal
We're playing LIFE!
lollmn.jpg

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6

View attachment 1516

I have successfully tracked Trinitydown out of the other 100,000+ comic-com attendees and have taking a picture of him for you all to see.
Because I still miss you guys.

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4

This is a pic of me trying some stuff on in the clothing store at 6 flags Discovery Kingdom.
30516730264235975045710.jpg

Me golfing in a little town called McCloud.
30252323841994103791412.jpg

My cousin took a picture of me and my girl friend walking down the road. (Go Giants!)
31850625255430811749110.jpg

Minecraft me! :p
9f1efd1fb01e50e65c1319c.png

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
^^Does that work? I checked on a different PC with a different account and I could see the pics.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
deathnana.jpg

Dear Lord what have we done...? Some of my friends thought it would be cool if we kept a banana in a drawer for.... a month. College is awesome man.