• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

September Notes (8.0.0)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
- PVE kills are now being tracked by our system use /pve top - to see the top mob fighters.
- Supporters are receiving Max Plots Increases for Towny Advanced (while we figure out the new Personal Region system with Towny)
  • Whitelisted: 2
  • T1 - 3
  • T2 - 4
  • T3 - 5
  • T4 - 7
  • T5 - 8
  • T6 - 9
  • T7 - 10
  • T8 - 12
  • T9 - 16
  • T10 - 20
towny_max_plots.X

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Will a passive party bonus still be applied? This hasn't been addressed in the formula presented here.?
Party bonus is still applied, probably the same bonus as before. It's just divided differently (as of last I saw it).

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
- Voting changes.
-- Increased Vote rewards by x3 and lucky votes come far more often!
-- Added reminder to vote every 300s.
-- Laid framework for special voting crates and voting cratekeys only obtained through voting.
-- Reduced the vote sites from 7 to 3. We will cap at 4 total but the top 3 are listed.
-- Paid for a new vote site banner, will be ready for Oct 1st.

xMJay

Portal
- PVE kills are now being tracked by our system use /pve top - to see the top mob fighters.
- Supporters are receiving Max Plots Increases for Towny Advanced (while we figure out the new Personal Region system with Towny)
  • Whitelisted: 2
  • T1 - 3
  • T2 - 4
  • T3 - 5
  • T4 - 7
  • T5 - 8
  • T6 - 9
  • T7 - 10
  • T8 - 12
  • T9 - 16
  • T10 - 20
towny_max_plots.X
You should reset and disable the elo for non players in the pve scoreboard. For examble skeletons have an incredibly low elo, so when I kill a skeleton I get 0 elo. Also, the pve top leaderboard is mostly things like fall damage etc.

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
- Voting changes.
-- Increased Vote rewards by x3 and lucky votes come far more often!
-- Added reminder to vote every 300s.
-- Laid framework for special voting crates and voting cratekeys only obtained through voting.
-- Reduced the vote sites from 7 to 3. We will cap at 4 total but the top 3 are listed.
-- Paid for a new vote site banner, will be ready for Oct 1st.
Is the 4th one gonna affect the voting leaderboards? Or was that statement as the max if decided to be altered again?
EDIT: Also, how the change from 7 (5 or 4) gonna affect the leaderboards? Cause if it isn't weighted the same for this month, me and beli are screwed to be under Yavool this month.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
You should reset and disable the elo for non players in the pve scoreboard. For examble skeletons have an incredibly low elo, so when I kill a skeleton I get 0 elo. Also, the pve top leaderboard is mostly things like fall damage etc.
This will happen, out of town right now so need to do this in the SQL Stuff.