• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Samurai - The Way of The Warrior.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I know it's not done, but samurai on test has a couple problems. Besides the missing couple skills, it has no starting attribute points, armor weight, and very very low hp. And I thought we agreed on a higher base damage for mighty blow.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I know it's not done, but samurai on test has a couple problems. Besides the missing couple skills, it has no starting attribute points, armor weight, and very very low hp. And I thought we agreed on a higher base damage for mighty blow.
I added those to the config a couple days ago. In terms of damage, thats up to Naomi to update the code.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
I added those to the config a couple days ago. In terms of damage, thats up to Naomi to update the code.
Stop lying, base damage is in config. Same with scaling (though what it scales on isn't)

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Stop lying, base damage is in config. Same with scaling (though what it scales on isn't)
I was thinking damage type...I be derping.

While we at it, everyone still on board with the sword offering skills being "magic"

Last edited: