• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Providence [31] - not actively recruiting

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
I can't believe I am doing this but...

Well... here goes. Last map each time my towns died and each time it seemed that they would not last sooo....

IGN | Evanist
Age | 22
Location and Time Zone | Eastern time (Canada)
How long have you been whitelisted. 2 years, 3 in september
Previous Towns: ... Ereium, Odyssey, Drakenvale.
Why did you leave (if applicable):
1. Town died and took too much time to get town mayor for Ereium
2. Town got sold... -.- (Odyssey)

3. Stayed in Drakenvale afterwards.
Why do you want to join Providence | I have enough of having towns that just die out quickly. I was thinking about going for either this or another one, but I think maybe this one will survive more, seeing the members her.
Why would Providence want you | I am a long time players that came back not long ago. If something is needed for the town, I will try to help out as much as I can
Tell us about yourself | Uhm.... Usually fun playing, relaxed unless something bullshit happens.
How did you hear about Providence | Dsawend talked to me about the town that was going to be created. I tihnk it would be better for me to join a town that is going to survive.
Who are the leaders of Providence |: Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, yeelowsnow
Referrals | Dsawend. We were togetther back in Southern Pendamic. We kinda split ways afterwards.

RagingDragon5

Portal
I can't believe I am doing this but...

Well... here goes. Last map each time my towns died and each time it seemed that they would not last sooo....

IGN | Evanist
Age | 22
Location and Time Zone | Eastern time (Canada)
How long have you been whitelisted. 2 years, 3 in september
Previous Towns: ... Ereium, Odyssey, Drakenvale.
Why did you leave (if applicable):
1. Town died and took too much time to get town mayor for Ereium
2. Town got sold... -.- (Odyssey)

3. Stayed in Drakenvale afterwards.
Why do you want to join Providence | I have enough of having towns that just die out quickly. I was thinking about going for either this or another one, but I think maybe this one will survive more, seeing the members her.
Why would Providence want you | I am a long time players that came back not long ago. If something is needed for the town, I will try to help out as much as I can
Tell us about yourself | Uhm.... Usually fun playing, relaxed unless something bullshit happens.
How did you hear about Providence | Dsawend talked to me about the town that was going to be created. I tihnk it would be better for me to join a town that is going to survive.
Who are the leaders of Providence |: Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, yeelowsnow
Referrals |
Dsawend. We were togetther back in Southern Pendamic. We kinda split ways afterwards.

Accepted, check your inbox for more information.

prohhmetheus

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN | Prohhmetheus
Age | 21
Location and Time Zone | US - Est
How long have you been whitelisted | 9 Months
Previous Towns | Prometheus, Hyperion
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I took a break from Herocraft for a while but I don't think I officially left.
Why do you want to join Providence | I know most of the people in the town from AD.
Why would Providence want you | I can contribute resources and help defend the town
Tell us about yourself | I'm currently a part-time computer programming student finishing up my remaining courses. I'm not taking any classes this summer and I only work a few days a week, so I'll have a decent amount of spare time for Herocraft. I just hope I don't burn myself out again. My favorite type of music is folk, I'm planning on teaching myself java, and I want to teach myself to play the banjo... or the guitar. I'm an introvert and i'm usually laid back.
How did you hear about Providence | Providence members
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon, yeelowsnow
Referrals | A few town members, EzMac let me know the map was wiping

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Prohhmetheus
Age | 21
Location and Time Zone | US - Est
How long have you been whitelisted | 9 Months
Previous Towns | Prometheus, Hyperion
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I took a break from Herocraft for a while but I don't think I officially left.
Why do you want to join Providence | I know most of the people in the town from AD.
Why would Providence want you | I can contribute resources and help defend the town
Tell us about yourself | I'm currently a part-time computer programming student finishing up my remaining courses. I'm not taking any classes this summer and I only work a few days a week, so I'll have a decent amount of spare time for Herocraft. I just hope I don't burn myself out again. My favorite type of music is folk, I'm planning on teaching myself java, and I want to teach myself to play the banjo... or the guitar. I'm an introvert and i'm usually laid back.
How did you hear about Providence | Providence members
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon, yeelowsnow
Referrals | A few town members, EzMac let me know the map was wiping

MariusAbyssal

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN | MariusAbyssal
Age | 24
Location and Time Zone | Romania GMT+2
How long have you been whitelisted | April 2013
Previous Towns | Founder and builder of Isengard (Bastion)
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Because all my friends left.
Why do you want to join Providence | Because there seem to be a lot of good builders and I like big impressive projects.
Why would Providence want you | Because I'm a decent builder and an all around nice guy.
Tell us about yourself | Well I'm a software architect and I work from home at least 2 days a week so I have quite a bit of time to play. I play other games too so I'd estimate 16h / week. I'm a guy that likes having interesting stuff to do, so as long as I have interesting stuff to do... Not very experienced in terms of pvp and attributes but willing to improve and a quick learner.
How did you hear about Providence | Looking at the towns planned after the map reset and while having a discussion with yeelowsnow.
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, yeelowsnow, and RagingDragon5
Referrals |

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | MariusAbyssal
Age | 24
Location and Time Zone | Romania GMT+2
How long have you been whitelisted | April 2013
Previous Towns | Founder and builder of Isengard (Bastion)
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Because all my friends left.
Why do you want to join Providence | Because there seem to be a lot of good builders and I like big impressive projects.
Why would Providence want you | Because I'm a decent builder and an all around nice guy.
Tell us about yourself | Well I'm a software architect and I work from home at least 2 days a week so I have quite a bit of time to play. I play other games too so I'd estimate 16h / week. I'm a guy that likes having interesting stuff to do, so as long as I have interesting stuff to do... Not very experienced in terms of pvp and attributes but willing to improve and a quick learner.
How did you hear about Providence | Looking at the towns planned after the map reset and while having a discussion with yeelowsnow.
Referrals |

Welcome to Providence. Check your inbox for details.

IGN | aikonerogs

Age | 24

Location and Time Zone | USA California Pacific time

How long have you been whitelisted | since Jul 29, 2011.

Previous Towns | Paragon (Edit) ,and Willowdusk

Why did you leave (if applicable) | The town doesn't exist anymore. (I think)

Why do you want to join Providence | Because my friends are joining and I want to part of a good town.

Why would Providence want you | I like playing minecraft RPG, and I love to build things. I also like to play a role in towns like a merchant or town wizard, assassin, etc.

Tell us about yourself | I love minecraft and I especially love it because of the RPG servers. Herocraft has to be my favorite server and with the introduction of a new map, I'm definitely going to be playing a lot more. I look forward to being part of this town and doing my part to make it the best.

How did you hear about Providence | Alphesie, xXstrikerdudeXx, and Eldrylars told me about it

Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5 and yeelowsnow

Referrals | Alphesie, Eldrylars, xXstrikerdudeXx

Last edited:

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | aikonerogs

Age | 24

Location and Time Zone | USA California Pacific time

How long have you been whitelisted | since Jul 29, 2011.

Previous Towns | Paragon (Edit) ,and Willowdusk

Why did you leave (if applicable) | The town doesn't exist anymore. (I think)

Why do you want to join Providence | Because my friends are joining and I want to part of a good town.

Why would Providence want you | I like playing minecraft RPG, and I love to build things. I also like to play a role in towns like a merchant or town wizard, assassin, etc.

Tell us about yourself | I love minecraft and I especially love it because of the RPG servers. Herocraft has to be my favorite server and with the introduction of a new map, I'm definitely going to be playing a lot more. I look forward to being part of this town and doing my part to make it the best.

How did you hear about Providence | Alphesie, xXstrikerdudeXx, and Eldrylars told me about it

Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5 and yeelowsnow

Referrals | Alphesie, Eldrylars, xXstrikerdudeXx

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
No. We are a solo town with no affiliations to any Towns or Kingdoms, Past or Present.
cool, you and jonsoon always build cool things so ill be sure to visit when you got something cool for my to see :). Good luck this map gentlemen!

KevinVolt

Stone
[anchor=Application]
2IAq3IM.png
[/anchor]

Please apply by hitting reply to this post and filling out the information

IGN KevinVolt
Age 38
Location and Time Zone Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | 1.5 years
Previous Towns OakenShire, WinterVale
Why did you leave (if applicable) |boardom
Why do you want to join Providence |The cool People
Why would Providence want you |Im fun to hang with
Tell us about yourself |Im a single male who has been playing games a long time. I also volunteer at a Club House, and have Schizophrenia. I have been taking my medication 10 years now.
How did you hear about Providence |Nevinryal
Who are the leaders of Providence |Jonsoon, Yeelowsnow, RagingDragon5
Referrals |

By applying you accept all our rules and understand that breaking them may be grounds for dismissal. We reserve the right to accept players who may not meet our requirement, or deny players who we do not believe are a right fit. Town hoppers and people who apply for multiple towns will most likely be denied.

Lushen

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN | Lushen
Age | 26
Location and Time Zone | Edwardsburg MI, Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | 6+ months
Previous Towns | Genesis
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Not a town anymore
Why do you want to join Providence | Seem pretty cool, also game me some supplies
Why would Providence want you | Cool, outgoing, family man.
Tell us about yourself | I work 40+ hours a week, have a family, been playing games all my life and pretty much spends w.e time i can on a game.
How did you hear about Providence | Was told to join when roaming PvE
Referrals | No one

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | Lushen
Age | 26
Previous Towns | Genesis
Why do you want to join Providence | Seem pretty cool, also game me some supplies
Tell us about yourself | I work 40+ hours a week, have a family, been playing games all my life and pretty much spends w.e time i can on a game.
Referrals | No one

Can you use TS and/or are you willing to use TS?

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
Citizens of Providence Rejoice!
Today was a glorious day as the sun dawned on the shores of Aegis and Sanctuary.
We are proud to announce that we are the first and as of yet only Hamlet on Aegis.

This comes in the wake of a few major accomplishments.
  • First and Second Max Level Crafters
  • First, Second, and Third Miner Classes
  • First and Second Max Miners
This could not have been possible without the help of all of you.
Thanks to all and here's to a bright future!

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | Lushen
Age | 26
Previous Towns | Genesis
Referrals | No one

Welcome to Providence. Please check your inbox.