• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Profession Skills] Make SmeltIron Instant

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Make SmeltIron and SmeltGold instant cast. Currently it takes 4 seconds for SmeltIron to warm up. I'm suggesting that instead of having a warmup, they have a 4 second cooldown, or however long their current warmup time is. Overall it doesn't change much, but it would allow you to use it while mining, which is when I mostly want to use it in order to condense it, and while casting other skills, which I feel would be useful.
Note: this change would be for blacksmith, since miner is already instant cast (According to EmilyRose).
@Kainzo

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
Dear IntShadows,

Blacksmith's have a charge-up, But Miner don't i'm pretty sure this was intended.
Miner's can instant cast, but it eats up stamina extremly quick. Also with smeltgold it's instant cast for Miners in fact miners are the only ones that have Smeltgold!

Kind Regards,

EmilyRoseV

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Same should be done to ForgeChain___ I'd rather the CD than a 4s slow.