• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Port Royal - [Recruiting!]

AlphaTimer

Stone
You clearly haven't read the town rules. Your application should be much more detailed. Please redo your application.

Thanks for applying, great application! Before anything else will happen, I will clarify that we are mostly non-American based members and the managing players of Port Royal are all from Australia. Will you be alright with that?
It's completely alright with me. I think I've found a set of headphones and will be looking into a mic asap. Also downloading ts at the moment to listen.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
I hope you realize that about 10 or more American/Canadian (me, ehehe) members of Port Royal hang out in another teamspeak and are very active daily. The reason we're all in another TS, I do not know.
I suggest you use Beast's TS then.

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: PCmonkey11
When did you join Herocraft? I joined Herocraft during dragon guard.
When did you start playing Minecraft? I bought minecraft when it was still in early beta.
Did you read all of the town rules? Young Moolah Baby. .
Previous Towns/Guilds? In order, Konoha, Mineris, Skyfall, Eclipse, Underworld and then Rangpur. (I got accepted to Lux but I feel like playing with Australians. I was never an actual member of TC btw. (no matter how much I wanted to be one.)
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? Map wipe.
Class/Profession | Level: Wizard level 10 (atm) and crafter 17 (close enough)
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I can contribute alot since I will be on at the same time as most of you, due to timezones. that includes helping with the town and pvp.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Because I would like to play with you sw** boyz from Australia instead of never seeing anyone in my town because there American.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? loads babe.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yeah I can talk and listen in team speak.
How did you hear about Port Royal? Has400 told me it was his town on the first day of the new map.
Additional Info: ymcmb?

Edit:just a redo edits are underlined.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: PCmonkey11
When did you join Herocraft? I joined Herocraft during dragon guard.
When did you start playing Minecraft? I bought minecraft when it was still in early beta.
Did you read all of the town rules? Young Moolah Baby. .
Previous Towns/Guilds? In order, Konoha, Mineris, Skyfall, Eclipse, Underworld and then Rangpur. (I got accepted to Lux but I feel like playing with Australians. I was never an actual member of TC btw. (no matter how much I wanted to be one.)
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? Map wipe.
Class/Profession | Level: Wizard level 10 (atm) and crafter 17 (close enough)
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I can contribute alot since I will be on at the same time as most of you, due to timezones. that includes helping with the town and pvp.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Because I would like to play with you sw** boyz from Australia instead of never seeing anyone in my town because there American.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? loads babe.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yeah I can talk and listen in team speak.
How did you hear about Port Royal? Has400 told me it was his town on the first day of the new map.
Additional Info: ymcmb?

Edit:just a redo edits are underlined.
Accepted! I expect you'd know the drill.

Beastmannn

Soulsand
No space to take in any more recruits, need to wait til town plugin comes out to get the town region.

Jeeffee

Coal
Redoing this:

IGN: Jeeffee
When did you join Herocraft?: 2 years ago but I never played until recently.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: August 31, 2010
Did you read all of the town rules?: Young Moolah Baby
Previous Towns/Guilds?: None. During my entire HeroCraft career I have not joined a town.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?:
Class/Profession | Level: Crafter level 13 and Lost Soul level 6
What can you contribute to Port Royal?: I am pretty good with redstone and fairly decent at building.
Why do you want to join Port Royal?: I am already acquainted with a few of them and from I can tell, they like me.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week?: Anywhere between 12 to 24 hours depending on school and such.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak?: I have a mic and a teamspeak.
How did you hear about Port Royal?: Through word of mouth on teamspeak.
Additional Info: I feel that this town can benefit from the support I can provide and I believe I can benefit from the support fellow members can provide me. I understand I am not good with the whole "herocraft" thing but I will improve.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Redoing this:

IGN: Jeeffee
When did you join Herocraft?: 2 years ago but I never played until recently.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: August 31, 2010
Did you read all of the town rules?: Young Moolah Baby
Previous Towns/Guilds?: None. During my entire HeroCraft career I have not joined a town.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?:
Class/Profession | Level: Crafter level 13 and Lost Soul level 6
What can you contribute to Port Royal?: I am pretty good with redstone and fairly decent at building.
Why do you want to join Port Royal?: I am already acquainted with a few of them and from I can tell, they like me.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week?: Anywhere between 12 to 24 hours depending on school and such.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak?: I have a mic and a teamspeak.
How did you hear about Port Royal?: Through word of mouth on teamspeak.
Additional Info: I feel that this town can benefit from the support I can provide and I believe I can benefit from the support fellow members can provide me. I understand I am not good with the whole "herocraft" thing but I will improve.
FUCKING ACCEPTED. WELCOME TO THE CLAN TOWN.

Myrmidon69

Dirt
IGN: Myrmidon
When did you join Herocraft? 1 week ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? About a year ago.
Did you read all of the town rules? Marshmallow
Previous Towns/Guilds? Nope
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? /
Class/Profession | Level: lost soul level 1, Crafer level 1
What can you contribute to Port Royal? An active community member who leves rpg's and minecraft :D
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Because a friend of mine (Tyrion_Halfman) is in your town.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Probably about 15 hours
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes
How did you hear about Port Royal? I read about it on the forum
Additional Info: I always play alongside Tyrion on Minecraft so that's why I'm hoping I can join the town he's in, so I can play with him.

LuminousRyan

Stone
IGN: LuminousRyan
When did you join Herocraft? On this account, the other day, however on another account I joined like a year ago. But I don't use that one anymore hence me using this one.
When did you start playing Minecraft? 3 years ago or something of the like
Did you read all of the town rules? Young Moolah Baby
Previous Towns/Guilds? None, just starting!
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? I wasn't in any
Class/Profession | Level: 2 Lost Soul ; 16 Crafter I wanted to join a town before i got too serious
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I can contribute my superior building skills that are much better than Aiyeris'
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I enjoy the community and my true love, Aiyeris, is in it and I used to play battlecraft on the account lVVlKingStatus I was in squirtle.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Around 20 hours or more. It depends on the week.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes.
How did you hear about Port Royal? My old pal Boucher.
Additional Info: Again, I played battlecraft and I remember a lot of you! I was in Squirtle and would really like to just re connect and have a good time!

Thank you!

boucher410

Coal
When did you join Herocraft? On this account, the other day, however on another account I joined like a year ago. But I don't use that one anymore hence me using this one.
Class/Profession | Level: 2 Lost Soul ; 16 Crafter I wanted to join a town before i got too serious
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I can contribute my superior building skills that are much better than Aiyeris'
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I enjoy the community and my true love, Aiyeris, is in it and I used to play battlecraft on the account lVVlKingStatus I was in squirtle.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Around 20 hours or more. It depends on the week.
Additional Info: Again, I played battlecraft and I remember a lot of you! I was in Squirtle and would really like to just re connect and have a good time!

Thank you!

Vouch, know him in real life. Genuinely good guy, would be a great addition.

Aiyeris

ICE ICE ICE!

Thank you!

Pretty garbage builder if you ask me, however nonetheless he is like a father figure to me and should be accepted. +1

patent123

TNT
IGN: patent123
When did you join Herocraft? On 30 July 2011 10:39:34 PM EST (EXACT) By the GreekCrackShot on the MineCraft Fourms Using PM.
When did you start playing Minecraft? on December 11, 2010 13:18:58 GMT-05:00 (EXACT) Costed €9.95 OR $13.66 CAD using Paypal
Did you read all of the town rules? Young Moolah Bobby (ᵇᵃᵇʸ)
Previous Towns/Guilds? Citadel
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? I was the manager of Citadel and the manager was inactive
Class/Profession | Level: 12 Ninja/ 50 Enchanter
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Everything
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Because XhomicidaltyX, Has400, BeasttRecon, ricoro, Aiyeris, boucher410, _Rockband_, Sourful, _Knightmare1_ and codeman7865 is in it.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Max is 65 hours and 45 minutes a week
How did you hear about Port Royal? Because XhomicidaltyX, Has400, BeasttRecon, ricoro, Aiyeris, boucher410, _Rockband_, Sourful, _Knightmare1_ and codeman7865 were playing it and i wanted to join.
Additional Info: It took my exactly 23 minutes and 43 seconds to type all of this. (EXACT)

Last edited:

boucher410

Coal
When did you join Herocraft? On 30 July 2011 10:39:34 PM EST (EXACT) By the GreekCrackShot on the MineCraft Fourms Using PM.
When did you start playing Minecraft? on December 11, 2010 13:18:58 GMT-05:00 (EXACT) Costed €9.95 OR $13.66 CAD using Paypal
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? I was the manager of Citadel and the manager was inactive
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Because XhomicidaltyX, Has400, BeasttRecon, ricoro, Aiyeris, boucher410, _Rockband_, Sourful, _Knightmare1_ and codeman7865 is in it.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Max is 65 hours and 45 minutes a week
How did you hear about Port Royal? Because XhomicidaltyX, Has400, BeasttRecon, ricoro, Aiyeris, boucher410, _Rockband_, Sourful, _Knightmare1_ and codeman7865 were playing it and i wanted to join.
Additional Info: It took my exactly 23 minutes and 43 seconds to type all of this. (EXACT)
Great guy +1 would be awesome to have good ol' reliable Pat in our town :,)

Docxm7

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Docxm7
When did you join Herocraft? About 1 year ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? 3 years ago
Previous Towns/Guilds? Newerth
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? I went on vacation for 1 month, I guess I was kicked.
Class/Profession | Level: Lostsoul/Crafter | 24/14
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I am willing to help out around the town and defend it with my life!
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I saw it while I was traveling around and I just felt like joining.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? around 20-30 hours, depending on my schedule
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes I have a mic and I am able to use teamspeak
How did you hear about Port Royal? I've seen it, and it looked like it was coming along pretty nicely
Additional Info: :)

Last edited:

DuhFunny

Dirt
IGN: DuhFunny
When did you join Herocraft? Today.
When did you start playing Minecraft? About two years ago.
Did you read all of the town rules? Yes I did.
Previous Towns/Guilds? N/A
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? N/A
Class/Profession | Level: Level 5 lost soul.
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I can help get materials, I can keep you from getting bored by talking, but most people find that annoying, its hard for me to not ask questions or say something.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Living by my self on a multiplayer server is kinda pointless, I can go on single player for that, it gets lonely not being near someone.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 5-25.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yeah.
How did you hear about Port Royal? The forums.
Additional Info: I wont be able to teamspeak at all times.

Beastmannn

Soulsand
IGN: Myrmidon
When did you join Herocraft? 1 week ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? About a year ago.
Did you read all of the town rules? Marshmallow
Previous Towns/Guilds? Nope
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? /
Class/Profession | Level: lost soul level 1, Crafer level 1
What can you contribute to Port Royal? An active community member who leves rpg's and minecraft :D
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Because a friend of mine (Tyrion_Halfman) is in your town.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Probably about 15 hours
How did you hear about Port Royal? I read about it on the forum
Additional Info: I always play alongside Tyrion on Minecraft so that's why I'm hoping I can join the town he's in, so I can play with him.
Please read through the town rules and the thread.

Thank you!
Accepted.
Accepted.
IGN: Docxm7
When did you join Herocraft? About 1 year ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? 3 years ago
Previous Towns/Guilds? Newerth
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? I went on vacation for 1 month, I guess I was kicked.
Class/Profession | Level: Lostsoul/Crafter | 24/14
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I am willing to help out around the town and defend it with my life!
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I saw it while I was traveling around and I just felt like joining.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? around 10-14 hours, depending on my schedule
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes I have a mic and I am able to use teamspeak
How did you hear about Port Royal? I've seen it, and it looked like it was coming along pretty nicely
Additional Info: :)
IGN: DuhFunny
When did you join Herocraft? Today.
When did you start playing Minecraft? About two years ago.
Did you read all of the town rules? Yes I did.
Previous Towns/Guilds? N/A
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? N/A
Class/Profession | Level: Level 5 lost soul.
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I can help get materials, I can keep you from getting bored by talking, but most people find that annoying, its hard for me to not ask questions or say something.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Living by my self on a multiplayer server is kinda pointless, I can go on single player for that, it gets lonely not being near someone.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 5-25.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yeah.
How did you hear about Port Royal? The forums.
Additional Info: I wont be able to teamspeak at all times.
Declined until furthur notice. Try re-applying once we get town regions.

VIzzirgrizzIV

Glowing Redstone
IGN: VIzzirgrizzIV
When did you join Herocraft? October 27, 2012.
When did you start playing Minecraft? Almost 3 Years.
Did you read all of the town rules? Chicken Nuggets
Previous Towns/Guilds? None since restart
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?
Class/Profession | Level: 27 Ranger , 13 Crafter ( havent leveled crafter because i dont wanna go get ores & loose them because i have no where to put them) will be Merchant.
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Will help in town projects & help others level up :D
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Because everyone is in it OP, & i like the people in it.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 20+
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak?
How did you hear about Port Royal? Because Jreems , Aiyeris , _Knightmare_ , Angrybirds6969 always speak about it & some are already in it.
Additional Info: Im a G.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: VIzzirgrizzIV
When did you join Herocraft? October 27, 2012.
When did you start playing Minecraft? Almost 3 Years.
Did you read all of the town rules? Chicken Nuggets
Previous Towns/Guilds? None since restart
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?
Class/Profession | Level: 27 Ranger , 13 Crafter ( havent leveled crafter because i dont wanna go get ores & loose them because i have no where to put them) will be Merchant.
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Will help in town projects & help others level up :D
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Because everyone is in it OP, & i like the people in it.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 20+
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak?
How did you hear about Port Royal? Because Jreems , Aiyeris , _Knightmare_ , Angrybirds6969 always speak about it & some are already in it.
Additional Info: Im a G.
Accepted. Sort yourself with your friends to get settled.