• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(out dated) Releasing the HeroModPack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Alas, I'm still having problems. Is it possible to not start the Optifine mod in Technic? I believe that was the current issue on Macs.

Perhaps this isn't the best place to ask, but is there a way to keymap skills without using Technic?
With Technic Launcher, impossible. The Modpack installer can choose not to install optifine.

With the modpack installer, if you selected to install Macro Mod, you can keybind skills.

Myaras

Gold
With Technic Launcher, impossible. The Modpack installer can choose not to install optifine.

With the modpack installer, if you selected to install Macro Mod, you can keybind skills.
Okay, I'll have to check out Macro Mod. Thank you for the information.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I've noticed the list over people in arenas, buffs and cooldowns are in the same area of the screen.
That makes it hard to read what it tells when it overlaps.

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
Love this pack, super helpful. But is it possible to add a mod like Inventory tweaks? It would make sorting chests a whole lot easier.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Love this pack, super helpful. But is it possible to add a mod like Inventory tweaks? It would make sorting chests a whole lot easier.
Inventory Tweaks and other mods won't work on the server due to NoCheat.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Wait it won't? I'm using the latest dev build and it works fine.
Also the other issue is that it had the chance in the past to stack unstackable items. It is still listed as a mod not allowed on the server.

Myaras

Gold
gabizou, I've heard that you can play Herocraft with the 1.6 launcher, as long as you load 1.5.2 through the launcher. I did that, and it's not loading HeroMod. Tried to reload HeroMod using the manual installer, and I'm directing the launcher to look in that folder.

Do I need to downgrade back to the old launcher?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
gabizou, I've heard that you can play Herocraft with the 1.6 launcher, as long as you load 1.5.2 through the launcher. I did that, and it's not loading HeroMod. Tried to reload HeroMod using the manual installer, and I'm directing the launcher to look in that folder.

Do I need to downgrade back to the old launcher?
Whoever told you that is an idiot. Sorry but you'll need to downgrade to the old launcher with a fresh install of the minecraft directory. Then you can use the modpack installer. Otherwise, you could go and try using the Technic Launcher.

Myaras

Gold
Whoever told you that is an idiot. Sorry but you'll need to downgrade to the old launcher with a fresh install of the minecraft directory. Then you can use the modpack installer. Otherwise, you could go and try using the Technic Launcher.
Okay, no worries. That's not difficult. Thanks for the quick reply.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
The new modpack doesn't show me having a heromod settings, and also my macros don't work....

New modpack? How did you install the modpack? Do you use the new launcher? Are you using the Technic Launcher?

HolyAdos

Coal
When I try to install the modpack through technic the update is instantly failed and I don't know where to get aan error message... what's going on?

Plum__

TNT
New modpack? How did you install the modpack? Do you use the new launcher? Are you using the Technic Launcher?
The new mudpack meaning 1.4.0 , im currently using the 1.3.0 without voxel... However the heromod installer is what I used, it works for others, except for me it doesn't give me my heromod settings

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
The new mudpack meaning 1.4.0 , im currently using the 1.3.0 without voxel... However the heromod installer is what I used, it works for others, except for me it doesn't give me my heromod settings
Are you trying to reinstall using the old launcher and a fresh 1.5.2 installation of minecraft?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
When I try to install the modpack through technic the update is instantly failed and I don't know where to get aan error message... what's going on?
Are you using a Mac and do you have Java 7?

HolyAdos

Coal
Are you using a Mac and do you have Java 7?

Actully after some searching I realized there was NO WAY I could make it work with the new launcher in its current state, so I searched some more until I found the old launcher and so yeah, I'm good now though but thanks anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.