• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

November Notes

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Patch 8.3.0 - The Soul Crafting Patch! (11/13/15)
- Added 1100+ (gear/weps) items to be created using the new recipe system.
- 11 new sets of gear, each with specific lore, rarities and click-ables to make Herocraft even more encompassing!
- Added Golden Tome Fragments to each faction boss, drop rates are very low.
- Added Soul Tomes drops to bosses tables in T6
- Creation process viewable @ http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Custom_Crafting#Components (Thanks to @Wyzards for the write up)
- Introducing Tier 6 full group boss > The Omega Prime > http://i.imgur.com/RW6TLZy.png
- Increased currency drops and amount per tier. Players will see a much higher drop rate on all minions, elites and bosses for soul drops.
- Fix spawn timers on a few bosses from t1>t6
- Removed 25% of spawns in Skycastles.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Patch 8.3.1
-Active weapon abilities on several sets have been added and are now able to be used.
  • Duskbane
  • Emberstone
  • Ethereal
  • Hellforged
  • Prismatic
  • Stardust
-Many bug fixes to crafting have been resolved.
-The lore of several items has been corrected.
-Prismatic and Blessed items have seen a little love.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
- Bosses no longer despawn due to players being out of range.
- Dungeon minions no longer drop potions.
- Several bug fixes with set item creations and more.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
In my super-secret land of evil, a new secret came in with the updates overnight: Town/Nation support on Player Detectors! (or other ICs that follow the same logic)

Code:
For towns, put v:Townname where the player name would typically go. (such as v:Valcral )
For nations, but e:Nationname where the player name would typically go. (such as e:DwarvenEmpire )

No, I couldn't use t: or n:, those were for scoreboard teams and permission nodes =/

...not really able to do "official" patchnotes and this was something I did on the side, so just putting it out there.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Fuck.
In my super-secret land of evil, a new secret came in with the updates overnight: Town/Nation support on Player Detectors! (or other ICs that follow the same logic)

Code:
For towns, put v:Townname where the player name would typically go. (such as v:Valcral )
For nations, but e:Nationname where the player name would typically go. (such as e:DwarvenEmpire )

No, I couldn't use t: or n:, those were for scoreboard teams and permission nodes =/

...not really able to do "official" patchnotes and this was something I did on the side, so just putting it out there.
Yes.

spiralz

Obsidian

Code:

This is amazing. Good work :D

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Patch 8.3.2
Town/Nation support on Player Detectors! (or other ICs that follow the same logic)

Code:

Death Messages
- Players now have the appropriate killed by mobName messages.