• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

November Notes

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Kainzo, quick question, if someone was a T2 and then the patch happened last weekend and now I can't switch between my T2 classes because none of the T1s are mastered. Yet I remember you guys saying T2s would stay T2s, but that doesn't seem to be the case if I can't switch between T2s. Is that intentional or something that can be fixed if I /pe it.

Just master ur t1 again

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Kainzo, quick question, if someone was a T2 and then the patch happened last weekend and now I can't switch between my T2 classes because none of the T1s are mastered. Yet I remember you guys saying T2s would stay T2s, but that doesn't seem to be the case if I can't switch between T2s. Is that intentional or something that can be fixed if I /pe it.
You stayed T2, you just cant swap back until you fulfill the requirement. If you were T2 before patch, you stayed it, as said above

Aneriel

TNT
So if I had switched back to T2 before the patch, I could be lvling my T2 instead of my T1? What if a T2 that has been lvling, post patch, switches to another class then switches back to t2?

Aneriel

TNT
Ok, here is my understanding:

• If you have a mastered T2, but are playing a different T1 class when patch hits; to switch back to T2, you first have to lvl the T1 class back up from 50 to 60
  • If you have a mastered T2 and are still that same T2 when patch hits: You can level back up to 60 T2 without re leveling the T1 first
  • If you have a mastered T2 and are still that same T2 when patch hits. You lvl 5 levels then decide to switch a T1 class: When you try to go back to the T2, that you leveled 5 levels, you will be forced to re-level 50 - 60 as the T1. Once you are able to go back to the T2, you will start at the level you left off with (in this case lvl 55)?

Just trying to understand the whole scenario. It was always my belief (i didn't see anything regarding "losing" a tier), that while i would "lose" levels, i would still be in the same tier that i was prior to patch. Regardless if I was playing that T2 when patch hit or not.

....and i'm using the term "losing" loosely. I realize we never truly lost anything
thanks

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Ok, here is my understanding:

• If you have a mastered T2, but are playing a different T1 class when patch hits; to switch back to T2, you first have to lvl the T1 class back up from 50 to 60
  • If you have a mastered T2 and are still that same T2 when patch hits: You can level back up to 60 T2 without re leveling the T1 first
  • If you have a mastered T2 and are still that same T2 when patch hits. You lvl 5 levels then decide to switch a T1 class: When you try to go back to the T2, that you leveled 5 levels, you will be forced to re-level 50 - 60 as the T1. Once you are able to go back to the T2, you will start at the level you left off with (in this case lvl 55)?

Just trying to understand the whole scenario. It was always my belief (i didn't see anything regarding "losing" a tier), that while i would "lose" levels, i would still be in the same tier that i was prior to patch. Regardless if I was playing that T2 when patch hit or not.

....and i'm using the term "losing" loosely. I realize we never truly lost anything
thanks
You lost the ability to swap back if you swapped out pre-patch. I didn't realize I had to make this a clear distinction...

- Hotfixed some currency drop table issues.
- Added teleporters to the Tricksters Domain so the boss Zore is active!

Aneriel

TNT
When it involves having to re level a cleric vs me paying 400 to go back to my Vicar, pre patch, and only having to lvl that 10 levels ..yeah, a more clearer distinction would have been nice ;P

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Patch 8.2.8
Mob Ability Revamps (Further tweaks will be made.)
- Minions now have leap and jump to get towards players easier.
- Elites now have teleport-to player, jump and leap.
- Bosses have teleport player alongside with all the other abilities.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
- All dungeons have graveyards now at the entrance within the PVP-OFF area.
- Disenchant returns 25 exp, up from 10

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
- Additional fixes to any skill that was based on explosive dmg, mobs now take 100% explosive dmg, where as before 10%