• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Not a [Guild] }Taco Protection Agency{ [Bacon Good]

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Red Hot Alert, the Ramen-Sushi alliance has assaulted and captured our Mexico City base. I managed to wipe the main computer before they cut the wires but it was close. Requesting permission to blast the place via TAC-O satellite. Two rounds should bust the underground layers well enough.
DID YOU SAY RAMEN?
Sorry, you mentioned the food of my homeland.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
At first, I thought this was a joke. Now, I am extremely scared that such an organization as this could truly be a realistic idea.

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
We must strike now as are enemy bikers between themselves!
--
At first, I thought this was a joke. Now, I am extremely scared that such an organization as this could truly be a realistic idea.
You are learning quickly.

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
I would like to join the TPA :D.

MY past experiences of taco amazingness:
One time, I blew up a plane with burritos on it, jumped off with no parachute, sky dived at a terminal velocity of 75m/s into a huge vat of cooking taco meat. Normally, the insane amount of heat would have killed someone. But no, I became one with the taco meat and melded with it to survive.

Also: I ride a huge fat cow as my emergency meat incase my taco supply ever runs out in the Sahara.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Washington Base operational, archiving all files for the rise of [CENSORED]. Our forces within the FBI and CIA are slowly taking over. If all goes to our plans, we should have the selected Directors of various agencies and Presidents of different countries under our command.

Fire when ready. Leave no one alive.
@RandomAcronym @strongholdx @Dazureus
First part of first sentence means still inactive. I'll come back in time, my little fishies.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Washington Base operational, archiving all files for the rise of [CENSORED]. Our forces within the FBI and CIA are slowly taking over. If all goes to our plans, we should have the selected Directors of various agencies and Presidents of different countries under our command.

Fire when ready. Leave no one alive.
@RandomAcronym @strongholdx @Dazureus
*Cocks shotgun* Rodger that

I would like to apply to this agency to repent for my past actions. For you see, I was once part of the malicious league of burritos. I have done many things s in the past, things I am not proud of, but I did them with the assuredness that I was doing the right thing. Until one day, when i was about to crush a taco beneath my feet, I looked at it. Truly looked at it. And i saw its supple shell, concealing beneath it a perfect blend of sauce, meat and green things. I left the league that day

From ever on, i have helped the tacos, but in secret. In the shadows I have waited, but now it is ready to show my true colors. I would like to apply for the taco protection agency, to protect the worlds most beautiful and delicious, the innocent tacos.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
I would like to apply to this agency to repent for my past actions. For you see, I was once part of the malicious league of burritos. I have done many things s in the past, things I am not proud of, but I did them with the assuredness that I was doing the right thing. Until one day, when i was about to crush a taco beneath my feet, I looked at it. Truly looked at it. And i saw its supple shell, concealing beneath it a perfect blend of sauce, meat and green things. I left the league that day

From ever on, i have helped the tacos, but in secret. In the shadows I have waited, but now it is ready to show my true colors. I would like to apply for the taco protection agency, to protect the worlds most beautiful and delicious, the innocent tacos.
Repent my brother and all the heavely sauces of taco-y goodness shall be yours. Keep doing your deeds good sir and we shall grant you access to our guild. Tacospeed!

@strongholdx I will do that, taco king. I am currently on the run, as now that I have revealed myself the accursed burritos are after me.
I repent all of my past deeds, and pledge my full loyalty to the great and wondrous tacos. May they be forever greasy yet so, so good.