• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Not a [Guild] }Taco Protection Agency{ [Bacon Good]

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Taco Protection Agency
Operation M.E.L.O.N. is now in effect.
TPA.png

High Taco Council:

[Grandmaster Taco] StrongHoldx
[Lead Grammar Enforcer] TheMormon

[Fearful Leader] RandomAcronym
[Possibly Kenny's Evil Twin] KingTom404

Are Mission:
With the recent War on Tacos end and the success of Order 387 Alpha are mission is to protect all Tacos and their Allies from further assaults in this world of chaos and confusion.

Moral Code:
We the Taco Protectors, strictly adhere to Bacon Good mortality.

TPA Allies:
Enchiladas
Ninjas
Tacocopter
Cucurbitaceae

TPA Enemies:
Burritos (Two State solution in negotiations)
Cup Noodles (Defeated)
Taco Protectors:
  1. StrongHoldx
  2. TheMormon
  3. KingTom404
  4. RandomAcronym
  5. Kophka
  6. toadsworth29
  7. Disketa777
  8. Dazureus
  9. Dielan9999
  10. DaShniper
To join The TPA:
Reply to this thread with info about your past pro-taco deeds.

Last edited:

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. In-game name: toadsworth29
  2. Location/Timezone: USA, EST
  3. Age (optional): i
  4. How Long have you been Protecting Tacos?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-Q7b-vHY3Q
  5. Previous Affiliations: I am the Mayor of Shiroku.
  6. Referral(s):This thread.
  7. Why do want to join TPA?:I wish to aid the tacos in their plight, and assist a fellow GN (Granmmar Nazi).
  8. Do you like Tacos?: I like them, but do not eat them to protect their population.
@TheMormon @strongholdx @RandomAcronym and @Kingtom.

Disketa777

Glowstone
  1. In-game name: Disketa777
  2. Location/Timezone: Pacific coast.
  3. Age (optional): . . .
  4. How Long have you been Protecting Tacos?: Never
  5. Previous Affiliations: I was once part of the cupcakes brigade. But they've been going downhill ever since the icing shortage of 1998. They are currently known as the Muffin Mancers.
  6. Referral(s): none.
  7. Why do want to join TPA?: I heard of the plight of the innocent taco's and knew they needed my help!
  8. Do you like Tacos?: Only as good friends. nothing more.

@TheMormon @strongholdx @RandomAcronym and @Kingtom.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm part of cupcakes (or at least I hope I am) and think that an alliance would be good.

You need a condiment list. Hot sauce goes good with a lot of things. Especially cupcakes.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. In-game name: Dazureus
  2. Location/Timezone: Deep in the heart of Texas
  3. Age (optional): I feel old. does that count for something?
  4. How Long have you been Protecting Tacos?: Since the first reports of taco concentration camps came stateside, I've sworn to do what I could to stop the madness. This guild seems like the strongest taco defense organization out there so I figured I'd sign up.
  5. Previous Affiliations: I've been sympathetic to the Cupcakes for a few months now, and I'm on good terms with the Enchiladas. I do have... issues... with Waffle supporters. For the sake of tacodom I'll manage to tolerate them, but bear it in mind when assigning me.
  6. Referral(s): None, but I was a freelancer in the first round of Burrito v. Tacos. You may have heard of the TAC aerial artillery series.
  7. Why do want to join TPA?: The burritos have exacted terrible deeds on the tacos despite coming from similar cultures and I find the acts reprehensible. Sometimes you need to push back harder to get the instigators to stop.
  8. Do you like Tacos?: More than is healthy. Ask the scale in my bathroom.
EDIT: Oh, and @allthoseguys

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Previous Affiliations: I've been sympathetic to the Cupcakes for a few months now, and I'm on good terms with the Enchiladas. I do have... issues... with Waffle supporters. For the sake of tacodom I'll manage to tolerate them, but bear it in mind when assigning me.
We have no affiliations with waffles,you should be fine.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. In-game name: Dielan9999
  2. Location/Timezone: Seattle
  3. Age (optional): 19
  4. How Long have you been Protecting Tacos?: Ever since Tacos were ever made without cheese
  5. Previous Affiliations: Cheese Destruction Agency, we saved many people from the horrors of cheese and irritating of people's duke shoots. I always admired tacos for their taste and after I had my first taco without any cheese on it I was hooked. I will defend them from then on!
  6. Referral(s): Disketa777
  7. Why do want to join TPA?: To expunge all of those terrible cheese burritos that have plagued my duke shoot ever since I was born!
  8. Do you like Tacos?: Oh yes! With a plethora of different sauces!
@Kingtom @RandomAcronym @TheMormon @strongholdx