• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Not a [Guild] }Taco Protection Agency{ [Bacon Good]

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Rofl, I use IE. inb4itsucks
*fuck that face*
I've used nearly every concievable browser and have seen no difference between them

DaShniper

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. In-game name: DaShniper
  2. Location/Timezone: Canada/EST (-5)
  3. Age (optional): :3
  4. How Long have you been Protecting Tacos?: Before the creation of burritos :eek:
  5. Previous Affiliations: Nevermore slave, KRS slave
  6. Referral(s): Pro bumping skills
  7. Why do want to join TPA?: The number of burritos is to damn high, and something must be done, or they will win this war
  8. Do you absolutely positively love tacos?: ... Tacos were fed to the slaves day in and day out. To say no would be blasphemy.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
SUSHI, CUP NOODLES, RALLY YOUR TROOPS AND ATTACK!

(sorry for caps, it was for effect :) )

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
We have a code Alpha niner two seven six Delta Upsilon Theta eight three niner zero November Foxtrot!
The Buffalo Chicken Batalions and the Seafood Soldiers have been called to action. Defend the tacos at all costs!

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Red Hot Alert, the Ramen-Sushi alliance has assaulted and captured our Mexico City base. I managed to wipe the main computer before they cut the wires but it was close. Requesting permission to blast the place via TAC-O satellite. Two rounds should bust the underground layers well enough.